ADVERTISEMENT

🔥🔥BREAKING🔥🔥 Colorado to the Big 12

I’m assuming he’s probably referring to msm claims in the past that a lot of CU alumni are located in California. And he’s assuming that means money. Idk honestly. That was mentioned by msm as the reason Colorado left the Big 12 and went to the Pac12 in 2011.
Assumptions could lead to facts......but not always.

So then, you admit that you have ZERO knowledge of "mega dollar" donors in Colorado? I don't see why you can't post the source if you make the claim.
I'm disputing a comment that Colorado doesn't have boosters with money in someone making an attempt of saying Colorado isn't a worthy candidate in joining the Big 12 based on making shit up. I have zero first hand knowledge of Colorado's boosters but I am aware of the wealth of people in the state and their alumni base. I did have first hand knowledge of UGA not opening an indoor facility until 2021 and I proved that claim and yes, I did make that claim. If one is going to make a boast as the other poster did, he needs to prove his claim. I'm done of hearing people making up shit and then when challenged with their made up crap say "prove I am wrong".

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Colorado can't pull their own dick in football either. They bring absolutely nothing. Either do the remaining Pac 12 options that are being mentioned except for Utah and we already have that market on board with Byu.
Then I wonder why Fox And ESPN just upped the Big 12 media contract because Colorado joined.

Interesting article from a Colorado writer. I agree Kansas is God awful. The whole campus is. Also agree OSU, is top notch. I dislike Baylor but may have to put them second on my list. Other than that, list is pretty accurate from what I know from my experience and talking to others over the years.

Just show him the high dollar donors of Colorado. I'd like to know, too. You claimed that Colorado donors have "mega dollars". I'm interested.
I'm not posting one alternative fact after another in order to support an opinion. If interested, do your own research. But one doesn't need to. Go to Vail or Aspen or a thousand other locales in Colorado and witness the wealth. It isn't all owned by out of state celebrities. There is great money in that state and they love U of C. As I said, don't confuse 30 years of sucking for lack of money. If he wants to believe without attempting to make his opinion a fact that Colorado will continue to suck, fine. I believe Deion will turn it around. I have no problem with an opinion that differs from mine.
There was an article by the athletic that was written last year discussing the decline of Colorado Football it cites several reasons. One of the reasons mentioned is Modest Donor support that is a direct quote from the artilce. What they mean by modest donor support I guess is open to ones interpratation. I take it to mean not having enough big money boosters. I was able to access and read the article on my cell phone but I don't know how to post a message or cut and paste from that device. I can't open the article from my personal computer. It wants me to pay for it but I will post the link if you can find a way to do it.

Interesting. Is it possible the boosters in the past haven't been contributing in recent years? I don't doubt the alumni has been not enthusiastic. Wasn't my talking point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT