ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching search tidbit

WVUman11

All-Conference
Feb 9, 2007
Florence, SC
It’s rare that I have any connections to things like this but I figured I’d share…. My parents are lifelong best friends with Chris Holtmans in-laws and they were told last night that he is definitely in play at WVU though nothing has been decided yet. I know most people wouldn’t be excited about it but I for one would because I’d finally have a inside connection with WVU 😂

It’s rare that I have any connections to things like this but I figured I’d share…. My parents are lifelong best friends with Chris Holtmans in-laws and they were told last night that he is definitely in play at WVU though nothing has been decided yet. I know most people wouldn’t be excited about it but I for one would because I’d finally have a inside connection with WVU 😂
There are a lot of people in play. But I'm sure they had a pretty good idea who they have wanted. But wanting and getting are 2 different things. What is guaranteed is anybody with connections to Huggins will not be asked.

Ohio State is 5-1 since he was fired, including wins over #2 Purdue, Nebraska, and Michigan State. Not a good look in my opinion.
Would you like to hire Jake Diebler, the coach that has taken OSU to this 5-1 record? He has less experience than Eilert! Holtmann was a great coach at Butler, even if he was just OK at OSU. Waiting to see how this turns out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT