ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton campaign paid to 'infiltrate' Trump Tower, White House servers to link Trump to Russia: Durham

Walter Brennaneer

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Last edited:

Spin away Fish Humpeer, OM, Cooper, Bru, Deer Humper, and Moe
Their silence is 100% guaranteed. Can you imagine if that was Trump? Any chance we'd hear nothing from those charlatans?

giphy.gif

Reactions: 30CAT
This is the "smoking gun" of the whole collusion hoax

(from linked article)
the filing "definitively shows that the Hillary Clinton campaign directly funded and ordered its lawyers at Perkins Coie to orchestrate a criminal enterprise to fabricate a connection between President Trump and Russia." The Hillary Clinton campaign and her lawyers masterminded the most intricate and coordinated conspiracy against Trump when he was both a candidate and later President of the United States while simultaneously perpetuating the bogus Steele Dossier hoax,"

Folks it was all a set up. All of it! And the incompetent news media (which is covering none of this btw) perpetuated the smear in full participation of an attempt to undue a duly elected President! All of the Leftists who bellyached on this forum about Trump's disregard for the Law are horribly silent now over these gross violations of Trump's right to privacy, illegal use of the government to spy on innocent Americans, and this outrageous act of Treason among members of the Clinton campaign.

Where are any of them now voicing their OUTRAGE over these revelations, as much as they were on here daily insisting Trump was a traitor and in bed with the Russians who helped him steal the '16 election? All lies.

Frauds...all of them.

NYTimes bestseller...coming soon to a bookstore near you
iu

How Leftists conducted a three year scam on the OT forum over Trump. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 30CAT
Those of you who voted for creepy Joe Biden probably aren't as happy with that vote as our Foreign enemies are now. When they stop laughing at his bumbling senility, I'm sure they'll confidently move ahead with their plans to ignore any potential threats from the U.S.

Lord help us....

Rodney Joffe was hired by Hillary Clinton to illegally capture and surveil Trump's internet traffic, in order to establish "an inference" and "narrative" tying Trump to Russia.

73a5a3c9cb3541e0.png

@JackPosobiec
·
1h

Is anyone even going to ask about the national security implications of a Clinton operative surveilling a sitting President of the United States?

And everyone who would have had to sign off on this

@JackPosobiec
·
1h

Is anyone even going to ask about the national security implications of a Clinton operative surveilling a sitting President of the United States?

And everyone who would have had to sign off on this
Why doesn't Trump or someone designated as a representative on his legal team sue Clinton, the DNC, that Law firm, or anyone Durham has identified as involved with this?

The same people who loved Hillary voted for Biden because of the lies & deceptions of Hillary & the Democrats.
I can sort of understand partisan brainwashed Leftists pretending none of this happened...it's embarrassing for them to now have to admit to any of this after all the hand wringing they did over Trump's alleged "collusion". Having to admit they were fooled and lied to by their own people is a tough pill to swallow. I get that.

What enrages me is the complicit fake fraudulent news media that peddled this phony narrative for almost all of Trump's Presidency. Every night they were on the air with their latest "revelations" on what turns out to be a totally fabricated scam. Now, when the truth about it comes out, and who actually masterminded the hoax....they're not even interested in reporting any of it. :mad:

Scammers. All of 'em. Why would anyone believe a word any of them ever have to say about anything again?
giphy.gif

100% fake, fraud, & phony...just like the Left.

I can sort of understand partisan brainwashed Leftists pretending none of this happened...it's embarrassing for them to now have to admit to any of this after all the hand wringing they did over Trump's alleged "collusion". Having to admit they were fooled and lied to by their own people is a tough pill to swallow. I get that.

What enrages me is the complicit fake fraudulent news media that peddled this phony narrative for almost all of Trump's Presidency. Every night they were on the air with their latest "revelations" on what turns out to be a totally fabricated scam. Now, when the truth about it comes out, and who actually masterminded the hoax....they're not even interested in reporting any of it. :mad:

Scammers. All of 'em. Why would anyone believe a word any of them ever have to say about anything again?
giphy.gif

100% fake, fraud, & phony...just like the Left.
If they was spying on a setting president wouldn't that be treason & is there a statute of limitations on treason?

Reactions: lenny4wvu
If they was spying on a setting president wouldn't that be treason & is there a statute of limitations on treason?
There may be legal limits on who if anyone can now be prosecuted since Trump is no longer President but there are no limitations on the media or the voters pointing this out or remembering how we were scammed. Well the media has checked out, but we voters will remember.

Keep reminding these Leftists who have all suddenly gone silent and disappeared from their endless Trump bashing that they were all 100% wrong. Stay home next election when he runs again, we'll fix it.

Dishonest. They new the truth when this crap first started.
Leftists always accuse others of what they do. Everything they accused Trump of Hillary was actually the guilty party. Perfectly explains their silence now. Any of 'em blaming Trump for her treasonous, illegal & criminal activity?

Not one of 'em. They know.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
There may be legal limits on who if anyone can now be prosecuted since Trump is no longer President but there are no limitations on the media or the voters pointing this out or remembering how we were scammed. Well the media has checked out, but we voters will remember.

Keep reminding these Leftists who have all suddenly gone silent and disappeared from their endless Trump bashing that they were all 100% wrong. Stay home next election when he runs again, we'll fix it.
Him now out of office shouldn't matter. They spied on a setting president. The security breaches should be enough to get life in prison. I read there is 5 year limitations on federal crimes. This guy should get life if not the firing squad.

• Angry
Reactions: atlkvb
Probably all Fed agencies knew. only thing I can think would help would be term limits for all electable officials....
There are....but they rig the system to make sure they get re-elected or that it is very difficult to challenge them. Besides, it's the unelected career bureaucrats who were doing most of this dirty work for Hillary.

Him now out of office shouldn't matter. They spied on a setting president. The security breaches should be enough to get life in prison. I read there is 5 year limitations on federal crimes. This guy should get life if not the firing squad.
I think those FISA court Judges who allowed those illegal search warrants should all be disbarred, or at least removed from the bench. Outrageous.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
His little game of ask a question then deny your reasoning got tiring for me.
Oh he was insufferable with his "on the one hand, on the other" pointless arguments. Hit his ass with hard facts, and he either ignored you or tried to shift the conversation into some other non essential point. Anything but admit to the hard cold reality that he was wrong, and there is "right" despite his reluctance to admit it!

That's why I mocked him with this song... "no where man"...doesn't have a point of view, knows not where he's going to!
It was perfect.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT