ADVERTISEMENT

Cincinnati still enamored with Huggins

They've been crying for Bob since that mean ol' UC president fired Bob after putting him on probation for a notorious DUI incident. After the following season, Bob was having a celebration for a player picked in the draft. Bob was caught on camera hoisting a glass at it the function. Out he went.

I happened to be traveling through Cincy the day it happened. Talk about livid fans on the talk shows! They were ready to storm the President's house over Huggins firing.

Huggs coaching hasn’t been good this year. It may be time to retire. Of course if Culver was never suspended and Konate was never injured and 100% we probably are sitting here undefeated.

Huggs coaching hasn’t been good this year. It may be time to retire. Of course if Culver was never suspended and Konate was never injured and 100% we probably are sitting here undefeated.

Boy, you're gonna ride the undefeated dick for weeks now aren't ya. You seriously remind me of a kid with their brain wrapped around 1 single thing.....

Pratt what game do we lose if those 2 things happened? Can you name 2 games we lose? I like our chances in every game so far if we had the 2 studs down low making the entire team better.

Rhode Island???? What????? We barely lost that one without a Konate dumbass. Culver was also still suspended. We easily win that with Konate. Florida game Culver would have made difference and made a few more baskets. Culver and Konate would have got us the Florida win.

Konate has been hurt and missing games and Culver missed first 10-11 games. Undefeated with those two 100% full go from start.

The Huggs at WVU is not the same Huggs that was at Cincinnati. He doesn't have the same fire and conviction that he did at Cincinnati. He didn't want to be here back when we first went after him so I've never understood why people go crazy and love him so much yet gave Dana shit about not being a WVU-guy.

Did you watch that game? Your crazy. Rhode Island didn’t pull away until the final 2-3 minutes. If Konate plays we win easy. It was close all game back and forth without Konate and without Culver. C’mon you can’t be that stupid.

Skyhawkball your spot on. Belien was better as well. A good young coach would blow Huggs away here. Huggins coaching this year and recruiting deserves an F grade.

Skyhawkball your spot on. Belien was better as well. A good young coach would blow Huggs away here. Huggins coaching this year and recruiting deserves an F grade.

It's true. You're the dumbest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT