ADVERTISEMENT

CBS preseason B12 rankings

Senior Coaches In Big 12

Patterson - 19 years (7 years in Big 12)
Gundy - 14 years
Riley - 2 years (2 Big 12 titles)
Chris Klieman - first year
Matt Ruhle - 2 years
Les Miles - first year at KU (coached at Oklahoma State 4 years before LSU)
Matt Campbell - 3 years
Tom Herman - 2 years
Matt Wells - 1st year
Neal Brown - first year as a HC in Big 12

Lot of new guys in Big 12 for the past 5 years.

Matt Rhule is a leader.
The guy is crazy. He is an in your face Yankee that the pearl clutching Baptist like.

Only a great coach wins at Baylor.
You can determine a coach by their success at Baylor.

Herman can beat any team at any time.
He was probably the biggest factor in Ohio State's NC season.
Beat Florida State
Oklahoma
Louisville with Lamar Jackson. That Louisville game is as impressive as you will see for a G5 school.

His success at Texas
Wasn't left with much because of attrition at a place with high expectations and a huge target.
You really are going to see this year against LSU.
Going to a game with two teams running at each other at full stream
The shrimp boat captain knows how big that game is for LSU and their Texas recruiting.

Matt Rhule 8-17 (5-13) - The guy is brutal. Only thing you can determine at Baylor is...If they're winning they're dirty.

TVZ has jumped off the ledge...Hey Herman. What have you done in the Big 12? Hows the playoffs treating you? Oh wait you've never made the playoffs or won the Big 12. You lost to Maryland twice!!!! Herman a little better than Rhule 17-10 (12-6)

Lamar Jackson? A 57% passer
Kentucky beat them as well

Lamar 25-13 while at Louisville. Not impressed.

The Biggest Factor in Ohio State national title was Ohio State.

So you beat LSU. Big deal. Just means a farther drop when Hermie starts losing.

You're starting to sound like that 304 dude. The one that claimed WVU to final 4 baby!

The thing is they both won at the G5 level.
Plus they won the American.

Rhule taking a 1-11 team to 7-6
Pretty much the entire team left Baylor.
He stabilized the program in two years.

Neal Brown hasn't proven himself at this level.
Rhule has.
Simple as that.

Neal Brown at 7 is actually pretty impressive.
He could easily be 9 or 10.

Klieman and Les Miles could be above him.

The biggest factor in Ohio States national championship was TCU getting RIPPED OFF!

TCU was the best team in the country that year.

PERIOD!

The biggest factor in Ohio States national championship was TCU getting RIPPED OFF!

PERIOD!

LOL at PERIOD. Who are you dude? Some Big12 homer haha. Ohio St would have boat raced that TCU team. PERIOD!!!

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
The thing is they both won at the G5 level.
Plus they won the American.

Rhule taking a 1-11 team to 7-6
Pretty much the entire team left Baylor.
He stabilized the program in two years.

Neal Brown hasn't proven himself at this level.
Rhule has.
Simple as that.

Neal Brown at 7 is actually pretty impressive.
He could easily be 9 or 10.

Klieman and Les Miles could be above him.

That 7-6 team beat Abilene Christian, a 3-9 UTSA and lost to an overrated 8-5 Duke team. Power House OOC. Let them play, Missouri, JMU a #2 FCS and NC. State. Do they come out 3-0? Seriously doubt it. If he's so great why does he finish bottom half of the conference?

Sure he's a good coach. But BU will never finish above 4th again.Only thing Rhule has proven to this date is he's a .500 coach. He has the top returning QB and will be lucky to go 5-4 in the conference. He will lose to TCU, ISU, Texas and OU.

Les Miles needs a lot of help, Klieman another FCS coach trying to make a name for himself.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
LOL at PERIOD. Who are you dude? Some Big12 homer haha. Ohio St would have boat raced that TCU team. PERIOD!!!

Just like they boat raced lowly Va Tech that year. Ha! Ha! Ha!

Not a chance. That Ohio State team was a pretender.

Yet Ohio State won the national title that year. I guess they made the wrong choice. Some people just don't get it.

TCU choked away a 4 TD lead against Baylor. This gave Baylor the Big 12 title not TCU. Baylor should have been ranked higher than TCU. Baylor played a weak OOC schedule so they were done.

The final week Ohio State hammered #13 59-0...
TCU final game was a drubbing of 2-10 Iowa State 55-3..
Baylor had a 38-27 win over #9 Kansas State.

Baylor beat TCU @ the frogs house. Then Baylor lost to a 6-6 WVU team by 14 points.

TCU OOC was 7-4 power house Samford LOL, 8-4 Minnesota, 1-11 SMU

Baylor OOC 1-11 SMU, 6-6 Northwestern St. and a 5-6 Buffalo.

OSU OOC was 8-5 Navy, 6-6 VT, 2-9 Kent State and a 9-3 Cincinnati

Not one of the 3 teams had a great OOC. Baylor beat TCU, Knocked TCU out. Baylor lost to WVU and knocked them out and the weak OOC.

Ohio State earned their spot Baylor and TCU not so much.

Love it or hate it, fans learned in Year 1 that the CFP is nothing like the BCS.

Wasting time....Why are people even arguing about something from 5 years ago

TCU was a great team that year. Could they have won a NC who knows.

The game was in Waco.
Art Briles went to work on TCU in the second half of that game. Showed everyone how to attack a 4-2-5.

TCU screwed themselves. Don't lose. It is that easy. If you lose you can only blame yourself.

Back to Matt Rhule....

If Neal Brown comes out in 2019 and goes 8-4 I think you could put him higher.
Or
If Baylor goes 4-8.

Rhule gets his credit for his motivation.
The players love him because he has their back. He is a fighter. The guy is a big LOS guy getting by in a skill position conference.

With the changes in the Big 12 coaches like Matt Rhule are going to get by because they can play both ways.

You’re jealous of Ohio St and the Big Ten haha. Admit it! If Big Ten came calling for WVU you’d be jizzin down your leg.

Greggy is projecting.
You are jealous of Penn St and the B1G.

Your insecurity of Penn St is reason why everyone is in a different conference. Everyone would have been in a conference together if Pitt wasn't so jealous of Penn State.
Should have listened to Penn St and Paterno.

Then like little bitches you destroyed the BE by not letting Penn State in.
No one cares. Pitt and their fans are the biggest dumbasses in CFB history.

Last edited:
Greggy is projecting.
You are jealous of Penn St and the B1G.

Your insecurity of Penn St is reason why everyone is in a different conference. Everyone would have been in a conference together if Pitt wasn't so jealous of Penn State.
Should have listened to Penn St and Paterno.

Then like little bitches you destroyed the BE by not letting Penn State in.
No one cares. Pitt and their fans are the biggest dumbasses in CFB history.

Jay Paterno wrote my kid hand written recruiting letters Texass. I’ll always thank Penn St for that. I’m an ex player so I don’t get emotional like band geeks and morons like you Texass. I respect the PSU football program because they’re a top 12-16 program.

You are a weirdo.
Is that why they banned you from their message board.

I got banned for simply posting “Sandusky raped kids and Joe Paterno knew far more than what the cults want to accept”.
I know that from several ex players. One was a captain.
We good dipshitt?

I got banned for simply posting “Sandusky raped kids and Joe Paterno knew far more than what the cults want to accept”.

We good dipshitt?

Doesn't sound like you respect their football program that much.
You are weirdo. You just say whatever fits your narrative. Like you are a fan of both WVU/Pitt and now Penn St.

Doesn't sound like you respect their football program that much.
You are weirdo. You just say whatever fits your narrative. Like you are a fan of both WVU/Pitt and now Penn St.

You ask if I was jealous and the answer is no Texass. Now if you ask how I view Joe Paterno and the PSU cult club I’d say Joe Paterno is a scumbag and the Cult Club are legitimately weird. Not all of their fan base just the cults. You’re all over the place today Texass. Take a lap son.

You ask if I was jealous and the answer is no Texass. Now if you ask how I view Joe Paterno and the PSU cult club I’d say Joe Paterno is a scumbag and the Cult Club are legitimately weird. Not all of their fan base just the cults. You’re all over the place today Texass. Take a lap son.

So everyone who disagrees with you is Texass.
There are a few other people who post here now. I get your logic since you and him are the majority of posters. But there are a few others who wish both of you weren't here.

You hate Penn St. I see it in your post. You are completely jealous of them and the fact they are in the B1G and you are not.
Been around for awhile. Seen how Pitt used to attack Penn St when we were in the Big East and they were not but it didn't work. Pitt is nothing without Penn State

So everyone who disagrees with you is Texass.
There are a few other people who post here now. I get your logic since you and him are the majority of posters. But there are a few others who wish both of you weren't here.

You hate Penn St. I see it in your post. You are completely jealous of them and the fact they are in the B1G and you are not.
Been around for awhile. Seen how Pitt used to attack Penn St when we were in the Big East and they were not but it didn't work. Pitt is nothing without Penn State

Change your racist Avatars Texass.

Everyone is Texass?

Is that because everyone else is you.
If it is not your account it is Texass. Is that your logic.
There are three others who like to post on here but we cannot because you are here with your constant trolling.
Do you ever get tired of your entire life being consumed by the going ons of this message board.

This is my life. I log onto this site and I think everyone thinks I am some rich Pitt alum who attends all these games and gives out tickets. Thing is when you want a ticket I no show and blame you. I have to keep appearances. Sometimes I am too busy trolling websites.
Maybe if I didn't troll as much I could be even richer than I claim to be and can afford a BL account.

Wasting time....Why are people even arguing about something from 5 years ago

TCU was a great team that year. Could they have won a NC who knows.

The game was in Waco.
Art Briles went to work on TCU in the second half of that game. Showed everyone how to attack a 4-2-5.

TCU screwed themselves. Don't lose. It is that easy. If you lose you can only blame yourself.

Back to Matt Rhule....

If Neal Brown comes out in 2019 and goes 8-4 I think you could put him higher.
Or
If Baylor goes 4-8.

Rhule gets his credit for his motivation.
The players love him because he has their back. He is a fighter. The guy is a big LOS guy getting by in a skill position conference.

With the changes in the Big 12 coaches like Matt Rhule are going to get by because they can play both ways.

Rhule has a losing record overall. He probably goes 8-4 this year because of a weak OOC and the best QB in Big 12.

Baylor OOC ...
Stephen F. Austin 2-8 in 2018
UTSA 3-9 in 2018
Rice 2-11 in 2018

Losses in Big 12 this year...Iowa Sate, Texas, Oklahoma, TCU

The OOC helps them to go 8-4. Not impressed. Now if they go 7-2 in Big 12 I will be impressed. Except for the OOC.

An Iowa St site said they may lose to Baylor.

So I wouldn't count that game or any game quite yet.
Baylor returns a lot on D
Their QB
Denzel Mims and some other weapons

OLine is the question. They need to get better up front.
One season doesn't make or break a coach.

Temple was on its way down when Rhule took over.
That program has went through a lot of head coaches and has went through peaks and valleys. No one had it as high as Rhule with back to back 10 win seasons.

He inherited two teams that went a combined 3-21.
2 of the 6 years he coached. The other 4 he went to a bowl game.
The other 4 seasons he is 33-19
I wouldn't put any of the new coaches in front of him and if I did it would be Les Miles.
Truthfully the bigger question is Les Miles being behind a coach who has never coached a single P5 game in Neal Brown.

Temple has 3 10 win seasons...
1 was Wayne Hardin a College HoF coach who was the coach of Navy in 1963.

The other 2 are Matt Rhule.
He has 66% of the 10 win seasons in Temple history.

So not impressed.

10-4 all 4 losses were Notre Dame, South Florida, Houston, Toledo what a joke.

10-4 4 losses to Army, PSU, Memphis, Wake Forest, oh my what a guy.

Last edited:

PERIOD!
Ha ha, haters gonna hate. Your petty jealousy is embarrassing. Ohio State beat Alabama in the Sugar Bowl/national semifinal, then blasted Oregon in the title game, and the Tide and the Ducks were the top two teams in the country before the Buckeyes beat them, but you're right, Ohio State didn't belong.

An Iowa St site said they may lose to Baylor.

So I wouldn't count that game or any game quite yet.
Baylor returns a lot on D
Their QB
Denzel Mims and some other weapons

OLine is the question. They need to get better up front.
One season doesn't make or break a coach.

Temple was on its way down when Rhule took over.
That program has went through a lot of head coaches and has went through peaks and valleys. No one had it as high as Rhule with back to back 10 win seasons.

He inherited two teams that went a combined 3-21.
2 of the 6 years he coached. The other 4 he went to a bowl game.
The other 4 seasons he is 33-19
I wouldn't put any of the new coaches in front of him and if I did it would be Les Miles.
Truthfully the bigger question is Les Miles being behind a coach who has never coached a single P5 game in Neal Brown.

Have the Texas Tech or KSU coach ever coach a P5 school?

Neal Brown 2 10 win season and an 11 win season 3-0 in bowl games. Neal Brown had overall record 35-16. Neal Brown had - back to back to back 10 win seasons and 11 win season. Quit trying to jack off Rhule and put down Neal brown you silly clown. I would put Neal Brown over both the new coaches. Les Miles is coaching Kansas. It's going to take him a few years.

Matt Rhule 8-17 (5-13) - The guy is brutal. Only thing you can determine at Baylor is...If they're winning they're dirty.

TVZ has jumped off the ledge...Hey Herman. What have you done in the Big 12? Hows the playoffs treating you? Oh wait you've never made the playoffs or won the Big 12. You lost to Maryland twice!!!! Herman a little better than Rhule 17-10 (12-6)

Lamar Jackson? A 57% passer
Kentucky beat them as well

Lamar 25-13 while at Louisville. Not impressed.

The Biggest Factor in Ohio State national title was Ohio State.

So you beat LSU. Big deal. Just means a farther drop when Hermie starts losing.

You're starting to sound like that 304 dude. The one that claimed WVU to final 4 baby!
Rhule has proven more than Brown at this level.

Herman made a Big12 Championship game and stomped Georgia in the Sugar Bowl.

You should stick to the Scout board where you called Texas Tech basketball team overrated two years in a row and we're proven wrong. You have a better fanboy club there among the Huggins is God cringe fest.

Insecure Ohio State fans trying to justify themselves on a West Virginia site.

Classic. Ha! Ha! Ha!

Classic. Ha! Ha! Ha!
Why on Earth would an Ohio State fan be insecure or need to justify a romp to a national title? Don't bother answering until your IQ has crept above 75.

Classic. Ha! Ha! Ha!

Insecure? Bawawahahahahaha! You’re so tone deaf it’s hilariously hilarious. You need to google college football history moron.

Rhule has proven more than Brown at this level.

Herman made a Big12 Championship game and stomped Georgia in the Sugar Bowl.

You should stick to the Scout board where you called Texas Tech basketball team overrated two years in a row and we're proven wrong. You have a better fanboy club there among the Huggins is God cringe fest.

Rhule 8-17 (5-13)

Game 5: No. 10 West Virginia 79, No. 2 Texas Tech 74

Ha ha, haters gonna hate. Your petty jealousy is embarrassing. Ohio State beat Alabama in the Sugar Bowl/national semifinal, then blasted Oregon in the title game, and the Tide and the Ducks were the top two teams in the country before the Buckeyes beat them, but you're right, Ohio State didn't belong.

Ohio State proved the doubters wrong and showed everyone they belonged. I do wish TCU would have been given a chance as I think they we a deserving team, too, but even if they made the playoffs the likelihood of beating Ohio State was pretty low.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT