ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM Bye week critical for what comes next with West Virginia football

No doubt this team is beat up emotionally. Lack of effort the past 2 weeks. But not being prepared does fall on the coaches.

Reactions: locustwv

When the season is lost and the players can dwell on the fact they have nothing to play for this season? Hopefully Brown has the balls to try something new since he literally has nothing left to lose. I know some folks will bitch no matter what, but I'll give him credit if he tries some new things after the bye even if they fail and are worse that what we've done before. Worse than status quo is better because at least it appears you are trying something other than the status quo which currently sucks.

I'd like to thank guys like Dante Stills for theur service and him specifically can play as much as he wants. I'd not blame him for packing it in if he wants to. Otherwise, Brown has a 4th season for sure and maybe even a 5th. So these next 6 games are a blank check for Brown to invest in that 4th season and possibly save his coaching career.

When the season is lost and the players can dwell on the fact they have nothing to play for this season? Hopefully Brown has the balls to try something new since he literally has nothing left to lose. I know some folks will bitch no matter what, but I'll give him credit if he tries some new things after the bye even if they fail and are worse that what we've done before. Worse than status quo is better because at least it appears you are trying something other than the status quo which currently sucks.

I'd like to thank guys like Dante Stills for theur service and him specifically can play as much as he wants. I'd not blame him for packing it in if he wants to. Otherwise, Brown has a 4th season for sure and maybe even a 5th. So these next 6 games are a blank check for Brown to invest in that 4th season and possibly save his coaching career.
Agree.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT