ADVERTISEMENT

Buzzster, what's up with Wheeling Jesuit on Saturday? I

Those games ain't counted in SOS anyway, so why not just call it an official game or just call it a scrimmage and don't turn the scoreboard on rather than suggest that you knuckleheads are too good to play the Jesuits in an official game.

The tourney selection committee ignores those games too, whether they are called exhibition or regular season games. Maybe that's why Marshall hasn't been invited to March Madness in the last three decades.

The tourney selection committee ignores those games too, whether they are called exhibition or regular season games. Maybe that's why Marshall hasn't been invited to March Madness in the last three decades.
I don't think playing a WVIAC team once a season whether you call it a game or duck under the guise of a "exhibition" has any impact on that.

I don't think playing a WVIAC team once a season whether you call it a game or duck under the guise of a "exhibition" has any impact on that.

Doctrine Danny agrees but the selection committee sees it differently. As I've said before, losing to #10 WVU would look better on Marshall's resume come tournament time over a win over a WVIAC team.

Those games ain't counted in SOS anyway, so why not just call it an official game or just call it a scrimmage and don't turn the scoreboard on rather than suggest that you knuckleheads are too good to play the Jesuits in an official game.
Why not just call it an exhibition and pay them a payday to come play because we can do whatever the fuk we want?

guess Clarksburg Franciscans weren't available? Hahahahahahahahahahahaa....play those guys in mid December and too chicken shit to call it a regular season game. Who plays exhibitions in mid December? Hahahahahaahaha...you boys take the cake!

Not going to apologize for our schedule with already playing UVa, Pitt, and TA&M....Starting Jan 6, we play 6 ranked teams in 7 games....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT