ADVERTISEMENT

Brown should get this season to get to 8-9 wins or fire him.

Apples to oranges. You can't compare what Rich Rod had to do vs Brown. Rich Rod literally had a complete and total change of system that was nothing like the system Don Nehlen ran, not even close. Brown is a spread offense "air raid" coach taking over a spread offense air raid team. There should'nt be much change needed. Just good decision making and coaching, which Brown has yet to display at all.
Same old song and dance.

Go ahead Allen. Defend it. Do it. Makes you look even more like an idiot. Sorry bub but he's a bad hire.
Fork over the buyout or quit bitching. Makes you look ignorant. It's easy to be a fan and second guess.

So I guess it's not a free country if you show support. Clown is only here after losses. If he truly wanted to bitch he would do the same after wins.
A free country is a free country. I want to keep it that way. If course you're free to show support. Nobody "has" to have the same opinions. I know that is a hard concept for liberals to grasp, but its actually true! You can cheer and support and whatever you want. Nobody is stopping you. Enjoy yourself while doing it.

Good don't need part time fans.
WVU is my favorite team in all of sports and always will be. It feels like its in my blood, but I do reserve the right to boycott giving them money when I think they are headed in the wrong direction. We began that trip when we allowed a whiney, phony high school recruit run out the best DC we've ever lured to WVU. I love WVU but wont be wasting my money supporting the team when its led by social justice warriors.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
A free country is a free country. I want to keep it that way. If course you're free to show support. Nobody "has" to have the same opinions. I know that is a hard concept for liberals to grasp, but its actually true! You can cheer and support and whatever you want. Nobody is stopping you. Enjoy yourself while doing it.
Not a liberal but you enjoy yourself and quit taking games so seriously. After 50 plus years being a fan I've seen it all heard it all.

Not a liberal but you enjoy yourself and quit taking games so seriously. After 50 plus years being a fan I've seen it all heard it all.
I'm not the only one posting on a WVU sports message board. I think fans that end up here are die hard fans no matter how they feel about the current situation. Badwagoneers dont do what we all do.

WVU is my favorite team in all of sports and always will be. It feels like its in my blood, but I do reserve the right to boycott giving them money when I think they are headed in the wrong direction. We began that trip when we allowed a whiney, phony high school recruit run out the best DC we've ever lured to WVU. I love WVU but wont be wasting my money supporting the team when its led by social justice warriors.
The DC currently there is the best. Cutting off the support does not equal loving your team no matter what. I support no matter who is there.

This is on him. His offensive coaching is pathetic. The defensive staff is pretty good but that's not Brown.

This ain't Troy and he didn't really do much there anyway.

Time to start thinking about his replacement.
The head coach is responsible for the entire staff.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
The DC currently there is the best. Cutting off the support does not equal loving your team no matter what. I support no matter who is there.
I dont support cancel culture, and Shayne allowed it into the program, so I'm really not high on him or Neal Brown honestly. I love WVU though. We will endure even long after they are both gone.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
I'm not the only one posting on a WVU sports message board. I think fans that end up here are die hard fans no matter how they feel about the current situation. Badwagoneers dont do what we all do.
I know of 5 that only show after losses. Not all are die hard fans. Only a handful like yourself, Butlereer and the Bell can discuss while proving their points as to why something is bad. There are a couple others as well.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
I dont support cancel culture, and Shayne allowed it into the program, so I'm really not high on him or Neal Brown honestly. I love WVU though. We will endure even long after they are both gone.
People only know one side of the story so I will not speculate on something I only know part of.

We'll have no choice, but if he pulls a Dana like season of 4-8 and then follows it up with a 7-5 or 8-4, I say let him go. That would be too little too late and too reminiscent of DH.

At least with Dana we had already won something (Orange Bowl), and his teams always seemed like they were sooo close to getting to where we wanted them...but always came up a little short.

But, I think a DH team beats MD yesterday.

Brown should have never praised Doege like he did in the preseason. Now he's in a bad position. Just because a player looks like an all-american in practice doesn't mean they will in a game. Some players might not look that great in practice, but when the lights come on, they turn into superstars. Time to give one of the other QB's a shot.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
At least with Dana we had already won something (Orange Bowl), and his teams always seemed like they were sooo close to getting to where we wanted them...but always came up a little short.

We win yesterday without the 4 turnovers. Does Dana win with Doege type QB? He couldn't in 2013.

Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Feel the same ….but add GeeGee to the LibList

How did Dana do against Maryland in year 3? How did he do against Kansas? It would have been nice if Dana would have left Brown what Stewart left Dana.

I don't really care for NB but he shouldn't be fired. Give him through next season and see where the team is..
You don't like Brown because you're one of these guys who wraps himself up in politics. The Decision Brown made would have been made by every coach in America. So you might as well just stop watching

You don't like Brown because you're one of these guys who wraps himself up in politics. The Decision Brown made would have been made by every coach in America. So you might as well just stop watching

I did stop watching....

Kneel Brown decided WVU football should be political, so he gets a political response..that's how it works.

Kneel Brown is the one who became political..not me. He is a liberal activist.

We didnt push politics into wvu football, Kneel Brown pushed his far-left, anti-cop politics on wvu fans. He led anti-police officer marches downtown....

Last edited:
Reactions: Rootmaster
I did stop watching....

Kneel Brown decided WVU football should be political, so he gets a political response..that's how it works.

Kneel Brown is the one who became political..not me. He is a liberal activist.

We didnt push politics into wvu football, Kneel Brown pushed his far-left, anti-cop politics on wvu fans. He led anti-police officer marches downtown....
The only one making it political is yourself and its obvious you haven't stopped watching or you wouldn't be here.

Its all in your head and it was pretty much every coach in college football.
That's bs doofus. Supportive of players varying positions on issues is fine and appropriate. Marching in an anti social leftwing loon protest is not. Divisive at best. Demonstrates how much of a lightweight the HC clown is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Charleston Mountie

There are about 50 teams that could have beat Maryland that day. We just weren't one of them.

We win yesterday without the 4 turnovers. Does Dana win with Doege type QB? He couldn't in 2013.
Let's be honest. Saban couldn't win with Doege.

The fact that DH and NB were/are in these positions this far into their tenures are self inflicted gunshot wounds. They only had/have themselves to blame.

Query: Have we dropped so low that we are using DH as a measuring stick? FFS being a WVU fan since Rod left has been a shit show.

That's bs doofus. Supportive of players varying positions on issues is fine and appropriate. Marching in an anti social leftwing loon protest is not. Divisive at best. Demonstrates how much of a lightweight the HC clown is.
Every coach in the country would have done the same thing as Brown. The blm thing was nothing but an election year wedge issue. The election is over. Get over it. You're a total loser John Moore and you're nothing but a fraud. Go take your culture war to the OT board were it belongs idiot.

Every coach in the country would have done the same thing as Brown. The blm thing was nothing but an election year wedge issue. The election is over. Get over it. You're a total loser John Moore and you're nothing but a fraud. Go take your culture war to the OT board were it belongs idiot.

So he was amplifying an election year wedge issue which was divisive...but that isnt being political?

If that's not being political, what is?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT