ADVERTISEMENT

Blow a 21 point 2nd half lead.....I'm now OK with any option

I'm not advocating a coaching change, but's it's clear Huggins is doing the worst coaching job in the Big 12 this year.

I'm not advocating a coaching change, but's it's clear Huggins is doing the worst coaching job in the Big 12 this year.

He's been too hard headed on some guys, and too easy on others. But the players out there haven't turned out to be very good. I have a feeling we will be entering the dark years. Suspect we lose 2-3 players, or more, to transfer/leaving the program at the end of the year. Have to fill them with JC guys. Another bad season next year, followed by another......

I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel this year, but getting rid of Huggins isn't an option.
And that's the problem. Too many around the state and University think he walks on water. He knows this. And that 1000% security allows him to become complacent. Hopefully there's some pressure from within the AD, but outside, he's touted as a genius in everything. How dare anyone second-guess any decision AT ALL. He's flatly perceived as infallible.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
He recruited all these D2 players. This roster has 10 D2 players all signed off by Huggins. Time for Huggins to retire. This is bad. Huggs can’t cut it in the modern day. He’s over the hill but also plain lazy. Lazy, dumb recruiting is the biggest issue. Bad coaching is also a problem. He is the worst coach in league this year. F grade job.

He recruited all these D2 players. This roster has 10 D2 players all signed off by Huggins. Time for Huggins to retire. This is bad. Huggs can’t cut it in the modern day. He’s over the hill but also plain lazy. Lazy, dumb recruiting is the biggest issue. Bad coaching is also a problem. He is the worst coach in league this year. F grade job.

Yet you said they were a Final Four team dipshit.

Your whole posting history is a F.

5c955567982c41fb3d3e236c895fbeafc50910601511805569e61a0c095ad240.jpg

No Bruce Weber is! Would take Huggs in a heartbeat! Wanna trade?

Our team leaders were supposed to be Sags, Esa and Bolden. The way it has turned out, this team will greatly improve when Esa and Sags are afterthoughts completely. Our two vet leaders have destroyed anything that could've been this season. Not too mention Bolden. Apparently he could shoot at one time but this day and age he scores a few points every 3rd game and goes silent in between. Injury holding you back? Then sit the fk down and heal instead of wasting everyone's time. Thank God we have Culver or we wouldnt even be in any game at this point.

It is time to bench Esa Ahmad. Never seen a player lack awareness on the level he does.

Yeah, like many others on here, I can't let you slide on your wildly inaccurate posts about this team. The final four shit and having 15 players who can all contribute are two blasts that cannot be overlooked. We suck this year but reactionary pricks such as yourself tend to think very short term. A couple quality JUCO guards and all of a sudden our team footspeed will be better, the press can begin again, our shooting would improve and getting into the offense wouldn't be such a chore. There are pieces on this team and a couple of additional pieces will make it drastically better.

Didn't you tell me that WVU had too many blacks from elsewhere on the team.

Need homegrown West Virginia players.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT