ADVERTISEMENT

#8 Xavier lost to a team with a losing record !!! Wow!!!

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
WEDNESDAY SHOCKERS

WVU 74, #14 TCU 65
WVU now 1-5 in Big 12 games and NOT in last place (that would be Texas Tech at 0-6)

TCU is #14 with a 3-3 Big 12 record, a tie for 5th place, because the Big 12 is by far the toughest conference in America. There's NOT a team in the Top 25 that could go undefeated playing 18 games in the Big 12! NONE!

And WVU didn’t blow the game in the final minutes even though their HUGE lead was down to TWO points!!!

Miracle in the Mountains!

#13 Kansas State, #2 Kansas and #12 Iowa State are tied for 1st in Big 12 with 5-1 records.

NO team in the Big 12 has a losing record for the season! Any other conference able to make THAT claim?

#15 UConn lost to 12-8 Seton Hall, 67-66

#8 Xavier lost to DePaul, 73-72.
DePaul STILL has a losing record this season at 8-10 !!!!

I will sleep well tonight. If I ever can go to sleep. How I don't wake up the neighborhood with my cheering and laughter!

Did Xavier have a five game losing streak in conference going into that game?

Not sure what Xavier losing 1 game means to anyone.

Doesn't mean shit. But as usual Bucky is upset that WVU knocked off 14th ranked team. Shove it troll.

Did Xavier have a five game losing streak in conference going into that game?

Not sure what Xavier losing 1 game means to anyone.

SORRY, NO NEGATIVITY ALLOWED TODAY. WE ARE ONLY CHERISH WVU'S GREATEST VICTORY OF THE SEASON ... SO FAR! NATTERING NABOS OF NEGATIVITY CAN YELL AT KIDS ON THEIR LAWN INSTEAD! WE'RE TOO HAPPY AND WANT TO STAY THAT WAY!

NJGMan said... (original post)

I mean, I guess but the WVU team answered every TCU challenge last night to win. Is that bad?

Greatest performance by WVU this season and people want to wine and bitch? Yes, the Mountaineers blew a huge lead that dwindled to 2 points late in the game. Everyone, including me, was thinking "Oh, no, not again!" But they sucked it up and won by 9. It was Miracle in the Mountains against #14 team in the country! I couldn't sleep till 3 a.m., just smiling and reliving the game in my head. WVU got the monkey off my back and, for the players, they got the King Kong off their back. I felt SO happy for them, watching them sing "Country Roads" with 14,000 Coliseum fans and the exultation on their faces and in their body language. Big 12 basketball, with 12 games against Top 25 teams, is GREAT prep for March Madness because they're not likely to find any much tougher than what they've already experienced.

Where
SORRY, NO NEGATIVITY ALLOWED TODAY. WE ARE ONLY CHERISH WVU'S GREATEST VICTORY OF THE SEASON ... SO FAR! NATTERING NABOS OF NEGATIVITY CAN YELL AT KIDS ON THEIR LAWN INSTEAD! WE'RE TOO HAPPY AND WANT TO STAY THAT WAY!

NJGMan said... (original post)

I mean, I guess but the WVU team answered every TCU challenge last night to win. Is that bad?

Greatest performance by WVU this season and people want to wine and bitch? Yes, the Mountaineers blew a huge lead that dwindled to 2 points late in the game. Everyone, including me, was thinking "Oh, no, not again!" But they sucked it up and won by 9. It was Miracle in the Mountains against #14 team in the country! I couldn't sleep till 3 a.m., just smiling and reliving the game in my head. WVU got the monkey off my back and, for the players, they got the King Kong off their back. I felt SO happy for them, watching them sing "Country Roads" with 14,000 Coliseum fans and the exultation on their faces and in their body language. Big 12 basketball, with 12 games against Top 25 teams, is GREAT prep for March Madness because they're not likely to find any much tougher than what they've already experienced.
Where did you come up with 14,000 fans Pops? I hope you were a little more accurate in your days reporting for the Hooterville Herald.

Where

Where did you come up with 14,000 fans Pops? I hope you were a little more accurate in your days reporting for the Hooterville Herald.

You got me. Because previous game was sellout I assumed this one was. But "only" 11,000. Still a damn good-sized crowd. Thanks for correcting me, sonny.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT