ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Self suffered a heart attack

Minor heart attack with stent placement is what I've heard. He was also at KU med a few months ago for heart related issues. Given that we don’t know the severity of the situation with Self’s health, it’s impossible to speculate as to when he’ll be released or if he misses any other games.

Minor heart attack with stent placement is what I've heard. He was also at KU med a few months ago for heart related issues. Given that we don’t know the severity of the situation with Self’s health, it’s impossible to speculate as to when he’ll be released or if he misses any other games.
It’s not impossible to speculate, as people are already speculating. Instead, try “it’s impossible to state with certainty”.

You don’t know the meaning of the word FEAR.

Apparently, you don’t know the meaning of the word IMPOSSIBLE either.

Lesson complete.
I've had open heart surgery twice and a pace maker added due to flat lining 5 times. I had a heart surgeon tell me twice you should be dead. Why would I have fear? I do know the meaning of impossible but refuse to accept it.

You may now get off your knees.

I've had open heart surgery twice and a pace maker added due to flat lining 5 times. I had a heart surgeon tell me twice you should be dead. Why would I have fear? I do know the meaning of impossible but refuse to accept it.

So you took a bunch of corrupt monet from Addidas too? I'm just assuming that was the cause for Self.

Blaaaahhhh
I know you guys love to pick on him (for some really odd reason) but he's exactly right. While I think Self does have a heart issue he didn't have a heart attack and you have some social media idiots that feel they need to run with any rumor out there. It's one thing when it's about the starting QB but it's completely unacceptable when it's about a serious health issue.

I know you guys love to pick on him (for some really odd reason) but he's exactly right. While I think Self does have a heart issue he didn't have a heart attack and you have some social media idiots that feel they need to run with any rumor out there. It's one thing when it's about the starting QB but it's completely unacceptable when it's about a serious health issue.
I second that emotion!

You just don't know when to be quiet do you. Keep your emotions in check.
Keep your emotions in check? Hell, no! That's what sports is about, me supporting my beloved alma mater, win or lose. I even feel bad for the players on the other team when WVU wins because they sweat and played their hearts out, too. It's great entertainment. Stop pissing on every post I make, you and Rootmaster, who I'm beginning to think is the same person because the phrasings are identical. You don't offer facts to counter my post just act like schoolyard bullies and toss personal insults. I'm sure Vern, who is VERY informative and classy, is not happy about you 2 (or 1?) not just talking sports faces but posting maybe 200 personal insult responses to my posts. I don't reply to your every post. Actually I put both of you on Ignore but it doesn't seem to take. Maybe Vern knows why.

Reactions: Hogan's Hero
Keep your emotions in check? Hell, no! That's what sports is about, me supporting my beloved alma mater, win or lose. I even feel bad for the players on the other team when WVU wins because they sweat and played their hearts out, too. It's great entertainment. Stop pissing on every post I make, you and Rootmaster, who I'm beginning to think is the same person because the phrasings are identical. You don't offer facts to counter my post just act like schoolyard bullies and toss personal insults. I'm sure Vern, who is VERY informative and classy, is not happy about you 2 (or 1?) not just talking sports faces but posting maybe 200 personal insult responses to my posts. I don't reply to your every post. Actually I put both of you on Ignore but it doesn't seem to take. Maybe Vern knows why.
I see you logged on with another profile and gave yourself a thumbs up.

What are you? A 12 year old kid that wants to be tattle tale. So what if we are the same person? As a matter of fact every profile on this board that disagrees with your sissy liberal antics is me. Except WVUFF. You going to sue?

I'm tired of your childish antics and bullshit threads and post. It's apparent you have no idea how to put someone on ignore.

Here I'll show you. You're on ignore pervert.

THIS BOARD IS ON THE VERGE OF DEATH. ENJOY TALKING TO YOURSELF.

I can now state with 100% certainty that Bill Self will NOT coach in the 2023 NCAA tournament.

You can get back on your knees now.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT