ADVERTISEMENT

Big12

@Cuyahoga Falls Eers
@still5-0vstarheels

What thoughts do you two have regarding the Big12 performance so far in this Bowl season? Do you still view the the Big12 as a meatgrinder or top conference? Hoping Sooners can it a game but it doesn’t look good.

To be fair, outside of a few schools no school in any conference has been what we could call consistent over the last ten years. College football is not in a golden age by any definition. The Big-12 has been nothing since 2012, but then there are other conferences, Pac-12 and ACC that are even less most years. Just a dark age for the sport across the nation.

@Cuyahoga Falls Eers
@still5-0vstarheels

What thoughts do you two have regarding the Big12 performance so far in this Bowl season? Do you still view the the Big12 as a meatgrinder or top conference? Hoping Sooners can it a game but it doesn’t look good.
Never said it was Doochebag. You are really a big man to pick on an 80+ year old. From a Pitt troll I would expect nothing else.

2 teams from the bottom of the conference won bowl games against similar opponents from the bottom of their conferences.

To be fair, outside of a few schools no school in any conference has been what we could call consistent over the last ten years. College football is not in a golden age by any definition. The Big-12 has been nothing since 2012, but then there are other conferences, Pac-12 and ACC that are even less most years. Just a dark age for the sport across the nation.

ACC? Dude ACC has been represented in playoffs every year and has two different National Championships. Recheck your facts. It’s obvious The SEC, ACC and Ohio State run college football.

ACC? Dude ACC has been represented in playoffs every year and has two different National Championships. Recheck your facts. It’s obvious The SEC, ACC and Ohio State run college football.

Look who the Homer is now.
I thought you said conference pride was for losers.

Florida St never won in the CFP. They were blown out by Oregon.
Need to recheck your facts.

Clemson and Alabama have dominated CFB the last four years.
They are teams not conferences.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Greg is a 1% percentager...

Doesn't strike me as one. Think that is fake news.

Doesn't even strike me as a MC guy let alone a 1% percentager.

Clemson is Clemson and the ACC is the ACC. Clemson is one of the few teams that has been consistent but the ACC has been awful. Alabama has been consistent but the SEC has not been that good for a while. Major teams from that conference have been down for a while - Florida (until this year), Tennessee, Auburn, Arkansas, LSU - outside of Alabama, who in the SEC really looks like all that? No one, that's who.

I think you get my point now. A few good schools and every conference is a pale shadow of what they were ten years ago and certainly 20. I do not, think it is a phase either, I think it is the generation of players. This current age group is a bunch of entitled wannabees without doing the work. Dropping out of bowl games is not something only Will did, many did it. It is an attitude that is eroding the sport across the spectrum.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Sorry, it is the conference, or we could say Big 12 is just Oklahoma, but Oklahoma isn't that great, so Big 12 doesnt even have 1 great team , at least the ACC has that , right?

Look who the Homer is now.
I thought you said conference pride was for losers.

Florida St never won in the CFP. They were blown out by Oregon.
Need to recheck your facts.

Clemson and Alabama have dominated CFB the last four years.
They are teams not conferences.

Fake News Texass. Just corrected poster with the facts. Misery loves company and you guys are miserable LOL. The rest of your post I’ll let you live with haha.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT