ADVERTISEMENT

Big day in Waco

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
Kick off the campaign in Waco? Really? lol How many of you all are already there (or wish you were)? If he's your guy, this couldn't be going better for Dems.

Kick off the campaign in Waco? Really? lol How many of you all are already there (or wish you were)? If he's your guy, this couldn't be going better for Dems.

No fan of David Koresh. Mentally ill for sure. However hopefully Garland doesn't try to burn down the rally. The last time they did that they created a tactical blueprint on what not to do that's been shared by LEO ever since. Plenty of other ways and opportunities to bring him to court to answer.

Seriously you people are sick. Didn't that happen under Bill Clinton? Do you think Hillary was in his ear?

No fan of David Koresh. Mentally ill for sure. However hopefully Garland doesn't try to burn down the rally. The last time they did that they created a tactical blueprint on what not to do that's been shared by LEO ever since. Plenty of other ways and opportunities to bring him to court to answer.

Seriously you people are sick. Didn't that happen under Bill Clinton? Do you think Hillary was in his ear?
Maybe it’s the start of open season on liberals.

🐑
🐑 🐑 🐑 🐑 🐑 🐑 :middlefinger:

Moe wants to compare Trump voters all 70 million to Branch Davidians and have the Democrat lead DOJ burn them up to teach them a lesson. Gas Chambers and Re-Education Camps are also on the table. Chicom Nazi Party.

Death and destruction. Yep the trumpublican party. The party above the law. Hope he dies

Death and destruction. Yep the trumpublican party. The party above the law. Hope he dies
I haven’t seen anything from Waco, but I bet he was off the rails. Pretty obvious jail time is his plan at this point with impending mayhem to follow. Just hoping his followers are a little smarter this time.

Reactions: sammyk
I haven’t seen anything from Waco, but I bet he was off the rails. Pretty obvious jail time is his plan at this point with impending mayhem to follow. Just hoping his followers are a little smarter this time.

You probably shouldn't talk to that idiot. The odds the Secret Service is parked on his street are probably pretty high.

Koresh was nuttier than a fruitcake.

The ATF could've handled that a billion other ways that wouldn't have killed everyone.

Reactions: bornaneer
Jim Jones was never as dangerous as Trump
LOL....

Do you remember that time the entire Democratic Party in California behaved like cultists, enraptured by Peoples Temple leader Jim Jones?

“Such greatness I have found in Jim Jones’s Peoples Temple,” Harvey Milk gushed. Yes, that Harvey Milk.

Willie Brown, later speaker of the California assembly and mayor of San Francisco, compared Jim Jones to Martin Luther King and Mahatma Gandhi.

Dianne Feinstein joined the rest of the San Francisco board of supervisors in honoring Jones “in recognition of his guidance and inspiration” in furthering “humanitarian programs.”

Jerry Brown, California governor , actually spoke at Peoples Temple.

George Moscone, who owed his position as mayor of San Francisco to Jones, appointed Jones to San Francisco’s Housing Authority Commission, where he quickly became chairman.

Left-wing lawyers Charles Garry and Mark Lane depicted Jonestown as a paradise and aggressively defended Jones in the media.

Jane Fonda joined other luminaries in expressing that she was “familiar with the work of Reverend Jones and Peoples Temple and have no hesitancy in commending them for their example in setting a high standard of ethics and morality.”

Herb Caen, a Pulitzer Prize winner who long served as one of San Francisco’s most admired newspaper writers, acted as a hype-generator for Jim Jones and the Peoples Temple.

The local enthusiasm for Jim Jones proved contagious for national Democrats. Rosalynn Carter called Jones at her husband’s behest. She held a private meeting with him, put him in touch with sister-in-law Ruth Carter Stapleton, and had the Peoples Temple leader introduce her at a 1976 campaign event.

Jimmy Carter’s running mate, Walter Mondale, met with Jones on the tarmac in San Francisco.

Well he never ran the party like trump does. So I guess a cult is a cult and trumpers are in a cult. And do you remeber that time that Donny called for death and destruction man good times.

LOL....

Do you remember that time the entire Democratic Party in California behaved like cultists, enraptured by Peoples Temple leader Jim Jones?

“Such greatness I have found in Jim Jones’s Peoples Temple,” Harvey Milk gushed. Yes, that Harvey Milk.

Willie Brown, later speaker of the California assembly and mayor of San Francisco, compared Jim Jones to Martin Luther King and Mahatma Gandhi.

Dianne Feinstein joined the rest of the San Francisco board of supervisors in honoring Jones “in recognition of his guidance and inspiration” in furthering “humanitarian programs.”

Jerry Brown, California governor , actually spoke at Peoples Temple.

George Moscone, who owed his position as mayor of San Francisco to Jones, appointed Jones to San Francisco’s Housing Authority Commission, where he quickly became chairman.

Left-wing lawyers Charles Garry and Mark Lane depicted Jonestown as a paradise and aggressively defended Jones in the media.

Jane Fonda joined other luminaries in expressing that she was “familiar with the work of Reverend Jones and Peoples Temple and have no hesitancy in commending them for their example in setting a high standard of ethics and morality.”

Herb Caen, a Pulitzer Prize winner who long served as one of San Francisco’s most admired newspaper writers, acted as a hype-generator for Jim Jones and the Peoples Temple.

The local enthusiasm for Jim Jones proved contagious for national Democrats. Rosalynn Carter called Jones at her husband’s behest. She held a private meeting with him, put him in touch with sister-in-law Ruth Carter Stapleton, and had the Peoples Temple leader introduce her at a 1976 campaign event.

Jimmy Carter’s running mate, Walter Mondale, met with Jones on the tarmac in San Francisco.
lol Anything to try to distract from the criminal bum that leads the Rethuglican party. Trump is beyond desperate, begging for someone (congress? anyone?) to save him from facing justice. He's a sad and pathetic candidate.

Reactions: sammyk
Says the guy voting for death and destruction.

I don't know the context, I truly don't care, but if it's a typical Trump speech, it goes like this: "Well see, the deep state is bound and determined to arrest me. Yup, arrest me. I had the perfect phone call with Georgia. I had the perfect payoff for Stormy. Yes, they are going to arrest me. And the people, the people are going to riot. Yes, because you will fight for me as much as I fight for you. The deep state is guaranteeing death and destruction by arresting me. This I guarantee."

That isn't leading an insurrection. Deaf, blind, and stupid is no way to go through life.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I don't know the context, I truly don't care, but if it's a typical Trump speech, it goes like this: "Well see, the deep state is bound and determined to arrest me. Yup, arrest me. I had the perfect phone call with Georgia. I had the perfect payoff for Stormy. Yes, they are going to arrest me. And the people, the people are going to riot. Yes, because you will fight for me as much as I fight for you. The deep state is guaranteeing death and destruction by arresting me. This I guarantee."

That isn't leading an insurrection. Deaf, blind, and stupid is no way to go through life.
Leave @sammyk alone he enjoys his lot in life ..

Reactions: TarHeelEer

Pretty much sums it up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT