ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 Rival

[

He is a Pitt fan. Cannot expect much out of him.

You forgot that I'm a WVU fan as well. Support the University financially. Family in Fairmont and Clarksburg. I was very close to going to WVU. But I've stated that many times. If you weren't so pathetic I'd feel sad for you. You spend so much time policing this site you've lost all ability to be a productive contributor.

You forgot that I'm a WVU fan as well. Support the University financially. Family in Fairmont and Clarksburg. I was very close to going to WVU. But I've stated that many times. If you weren't so pathetic I'd feel sad for you. You spend so much time policing this site you've lost all ability to be a productive contributor.
LOL. We all know how a Pitt fan has contributed more to WVU than anyone on this board. Can we add board jester to your titles. Have a great 4th.

You came on in July 2002. I came on November 2002.
Like I said. Get an Avatar retard.
LMAO...you are a gem. Your comments are less than mature for a 53yo. Not sure how long we both have been on this site has to do with anything. You seem like a hostile individual. I feel sorry for you.

LMAO...you are a gem. Your comments are less than mature for a 53yo. Not sure how long we both have been on this site has to do with anything. You seem like a hostile individual. I feel sorry for you.

Not hostile friend. Just no patience for retards. Get an Avatar.

K State sort of considers WV a rival in basketball because of Huggy. Not so much in football. We are not really rivals with Kansas. We kick their a$$ in football and we can't seem to beat them in basketball. Actually there is sort of a rivalry between K-State and Texas. K-State holds the upper hand against Texas in football and competes with them in basketball. Texas gets so mad that K-State has success in football against them.

K State sort of considers WV a rival in basketball because of Huggy. Not so much in football. We are not really rivals with Kansas. We kick their a$$ in football and we can't seem to beat them in basketball. Actually there is sort of a rivalry between K-State and Texas. K-State holds the upper hand against Texas in football and competes with them in basketball. Texas gets so mad that K-State has success in football against them.
WVU has won the last 4 meetings with Kansas at home.

When you use the word we who are you referring to? Most logical people would know that Bill Snyder is a better coach than the fluffer. Most logical people wouldn't continue to worry each season whether another school is going to come in and hire a guy away who hasn't beaten a ranked team in almost 3 years. Most logical people wouldn't worry about their coach getting hired away when the only bowl game he has won with a team he recruited was against a 6-6 pac 12 team. Most logical people wouldn't be demanding that a coach who has mostly produced 7-5 seasons should be compensated with the likes of Saban and Meyer. With that said Fluffer holgorsens disciples are not known to apply much logic.

Spooky, you destroyed your credibility with the constant use of the sexually offensive word "fluffer." Among other things. Dana isn't chopped liver and he isn't Nick Saban. It doesn't take a genius to see that. But, then, who is a Nick Saban? 10-3 isn't chopped liver either. And this is from me, a guy who has been criticized for having doubts about Dana.

Dana isn't a Rich Rodriguez yet, in WVU annals, either. Or a Don Nehlen. That doesn't mean he can't rise to their level. But, in his 7th season at WVU, it's time to rise to the Oklahoma level, or least the Oklahoma State or TCU level.

Dana's won-lost record in the 3 seasons between his 10-3 seasons isn't going to get him a major payday from Texas or Oklahoma or LSU or even Florida. He needs to do better than one good season every 4 years.

Since I am a retard for not having an avatar, according to you, then your replies define who and what you are.

I win! I win!! I win!!!

Friend why are you so serious LOL. You do realize I'm rustling you because you are easily rustled right?

I win! I win!! I win!!!

Friend why are you so serious LOL. You do realize I'm rustling you because you are easily rustled right?[/QUOTE
Perhaps you are the one "rustled" since you resorted to name calling...like I said your replies define you.
Congrats on your win!

From an Oklahoma State alumni point of view, I see/saw a little non-hate rivalry developing through the commonality with the coaches, especially before our basketball coach left.

WVU has not been in the Big 12 long enough to build a rivalry. How many of the teams have they played 50+ years?

WVU has not been in the Big 12 long enough to build a rivalry. How many of the teams have they played 50+ years?
50 years or 500 years, can't think of many "college" rivalries where there is over 800 miles separation between institutions. Rivalries by nature are usually developed due to proximity, similarity, and some degree of parity.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT