ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Big 12 Conference Tournament: WVU vs. Texas Tech

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
Again a late tip starting sometime after 9 p.m. Friday night where it's the rubber match between No. 3 seed West Virginia and No. 2 seed Texas Tech. Winner will play for the championship.

WVSports.com and the WVU Fan Store are teaming up to offer you a chance to win free WVU gear for doing nothing more than participating in our game threads for WVU football and basketball games.

For the remainder of the basketball season when you post in our game thread you will be entered into a drawing for one of two $10 gift cards to the WVU Fan Store (http://westvirginia.rivalsfanstore.com/).

Several hours before each game we will start a game thread and again all you have to do is share your thoughts on the game. All we ask is that you actually give some thought to your post rather than simply going with a one or two word post in an effort to be in the drawing. Also there may be a few surprise items added along the way.

Within 24 hours following each game we will pick two winners randomly and you will be emailed your gift certificate code. While we obviously encourage you to use the card to buy Mountaineer gear you are welcome to use it to buy anything offered, which includes pro sports apparel and fan items.

I hate these late tips and the fact that it keeps me from being able to watch the game live.

I hate these late tips and the fact that it keeps me from being able to watch the game live.
It could tip off at 3 a..m. and I'd still watch it live. It's my alma mater playing in the toughest conference tournament in America. And then there's March Madness. This year it will be so zany that there won't be enough Zanax for everyone!

It will be interesting to see how we respond to a full strength TT team.

It will be interesting to see how we respond to a full strength TT team.

We lost by one to the full strength TT team in Lubbock. TT shot 85% from the line and 50% FG for the game and still only won by 1. Evans scored 20 and Francis 17 off the bench. The rest of the team was shutdown. Play like we did last night we win by 10. If that is not the case it will be a dog fight. Expect a lot of fouls to be called.

Reactions: Rootmaster
We lost by one to the full strength TT team in Lubbock. TT shot 85% from the line and 50% FG for the game and still only won by 1. Evans scored 20 and Francis 17 off the bench. The rest of the team was shutdown. Play like we did last night we win by 10. If that is not the case it will be a dog fight. Expect a lot of fouls to be called.
WVU 71, Tech 64. Also, if I win the door prize, I donate my winnings to T-Bone69.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Last night was a must win, tonight is a "would really help us" to win.

That being said, as a fan, the Big 12 Tourney is always a must win.

Let's Go Mountaineers!!!

I guess if we happen to lay an egg tonight, no one see it because all eyes are on Duke-UNC.

Great hard fought game! Hopefully the short bench doesn’t become a factor tomorrow. 3 games in 3 days mountaineer style will be tough but I think the guys have it in them.

Classy response from this girl that is listed as a Sports Anchor/Reporter @KCBD11

5aa36fb1ad142-zclassy.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT