ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 Bowl Season

Sometimes you’re a good poster, others I feel like you might actually be in middle school, effing weirdo
Yup that's me middle school weirdo. I come positive for WVU win or lose I don't show up just to bitch because they lose.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Hmmm. Don't recall DH being mentioned.

Georgia 42 Ohio State 41
:54 seconds left.

“Still won 11 and still won the ACC. But sure, he lost a bowl game. He also gave up 70 to DH in a bowl game once, one coach went on to win multiple national titles and one went on to coach Houston…”

Also stop live blogging the OSU-UGA game, if people can find this site then they know how to lookup a score or watch the game live.

“Still won 11 and still won the ACC. But sure, he lost a bowl game. He also gave up 70 to DH in a bowl game once, one coach went on to win multiple national titles and one went on to coach Houston…”
DH mentioned by you. Have a nice life. I'm going to go blow my brains out.

• Haha
Reactions: xWVU2010x
Currently 1-5

Texas Tech 42 Ole Miss 25
Kansas 53 Arkansas 55 (3 OT)
Oklahoma St. 17 Wisconsin 24
Baylor 15 Air Force 30
OU 32 FSU 35
Texas 20 Washington 27
Kansas State vs Alabama
TCU vs Michigan

Big 12 embarrassing.
Texas Tech beat a very talented Ole Miss team.
Kansas played a better team, let's face it. Arkansas had a lot of players missing, but this was a mismatch.
Oklahoma State played like shit. No if, ands, or buts, equal matchup of teams and they stunk it up.
Baylor was indeed an embarrassment, but they were Jekyll and Hyde all year
There are some people who think Florida State was a top 5 team. Mismatch on paper and OU almost won that game.
Texas has their best player they win this game. Were missing the best RB in the nation IMO
Let's face it, Alabama probably should have been in the playoffs, luck of the draw for K. State, Alabama was mauling anyone they were playing

Not to mention, bowl games really aren't a barometer of how good teams are anymore. Since the CFP most teams don't really give a crap about them. I saw Clemson spent the first two days hitting the town with no practice. That didn't happen years ago. Don Nehlan was actually ahead of his time in this. My good friend went to 3 bowl games with Don and I would laugh about the lack of preparation they had for the upcoming matchups. I used to get pissed off, now I get it...

Bottom line Big 12 blew chunks exception TCU the only team with balls.

Bottom line Big 12 blew chunks exception TCU the only team with balls.

"I like balls." -Kazzman. Or was it lick. So much talk about make genitalia from that guy it is hard to keep track. I mean person. I wouldn't want to upset his ... s**t ... THEIR sensibilities by misgendering.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT