Baylor lost
Oklahoma State lost
Kansas lost

Texas Tech currently winning 20-7

OU vs FSU
Texas vs Washington
Kansas State vs Alabama
TCU vs Michigan

Could finish 0-8 or 1-7 if TTU can hang on. Doesn't look good for Big 12.

Currently 0-3

Baylor lost
Oklahoma State lost
Kansas lost

Texas Tech currently winning 20-7

OU vs FSU
Texas vs Washington
Kansas State vs Alabama
TCU vs Michigan

Could finish 0-8 or 1-7 if TTU can hang on. Doesn't look good for Big 12.
But how is that possible? CFE says the conference is a "meat grinder."

Texas Tech 42 Ole Miss 25
Kansas 53 Arkansas 55 (3 OT)
Oklahoma State 17 Wisconsin 24
Baylor 15 Air Force 30

1-3

Top to bottom the Big 12 is a difficult conference. Unfortunately at the top (at least this year) it doesn't have multiple juggernauts. I do think TCU when on can play with anyone and they have the best NFL built WR in the 2023 draft (probably to 10 pick) with a ton of speed all around him.

Top to bottom the Big 12 is a difficult conference. Unfortunately at the top (at least this year) it doesn't have multiple juggernauts. I do think TCU when on can play with anyone and they have the best NFL built WR in the 2023 draft (probably to 10 pick) with a ton of speed all around him.
TCU is luckiest team in college football 2022. They had 2 conference games they dominated the rest they eeked out. Michigan is going to spank that toad.

Reactions: OlegeezEER
Currently 1-4

Oklahoma St. 17 Wisconsin 24
Baylor 15 Air Force 30
OU 32 FSU 35
Texas vs Washington
Kansas State vs Alabama
TCU vs Michigan

Currently 1-5

Baylor 15 Air Force 30
OU 32 FSU 35
Texas 20 Washington 27
Kansas State vs Alabama
TCU vs Michigan

Big 12 embarrassing.

I havent watched a single bowl this year. Something about the transfers and players sitting out has taken away its appeal, unless its WVU of course. No shocker the B12 is doing bad. This season was the worst/weakest year in the B12 since we joined it. The B12 sucks and is overrated.

I havent watched a single bowl this year. Something about the transfers and players sitting out has taken away its appeal, unless its WVU of course. No shocker the B12 is doing bad. This season was the worst/weakest year in the B12 since we joined it. The B12 sucks and is overrated.
I've watched bits and pieces. Just not the same with opt outs, portals and NIL.

Big 12 this year shows you how bad we really were.

I've watched bits and pieces. Just not the same with opt outs, portals and NIL.

Big 12 this year shows you how bad we really were.
Big 12 didn't have any dominant teams this year but I don't think it had any terrible teams either but that's not a good combination for a successful bowl season.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
One overlooked factor that plays a role in a conference's postseason success is a CFP invitation. If your conference has at least one CFP school, then your school's conference's bowl record will likely be worse than it would have been otherwise, due to tougher postseason match-ups.

Reactions: OlegeezEER
What year did we go undefeated in bowl games? It was recently wasn’t it? But I do agree big 12 looks bad this year. These bowls suck anymore. Although the Oklahoma/Florida state game looked like bowls used to look years ago.

Currently 1-6

Baylor 15 Air Force 30
OU 32 FSU 35
Texas 20 Washington 27
Kansas State 20 Alabama 45
7 minutes left

TCU vs Michigan

Big 12 embarrassing

Last edited:
This game is far from over. Michigan is a second half team, statistically in a big way. I'm excited to see if TCU can continue this level of play. I hope they do and take UM down.

Damn that was a great drive just now by TCU. They had to respond to the Michigan TD and they did, and made it look easy. Good stuff.

Followed by a pick 6. Very nice! Good for TCU. Send poopligan back home crying.

Last edited:
This game is far from over. Michigan is a second half team, statistically in a big way. I'm excited to see if TCU can continue this level of play. I hope they do and take UM down.
TCU is also a 2nd half team.

TCU 41 Michigan 30

Big 12
2-6 in bowls with TCU getting the biggest win ever in playoff history for the Big 12.

Big 12
2-6 in bowls with TCU getting the biggest win ever in playoff history for the Big 12.
Luckily it’s the only win that matters. If the Big XII could only win its playoff games and lose every other bowl result for the rest of its history, it would be far more valuable than the inverse.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Luckily it’s the only win that matters. If the Big XII could only win its playoff games and lose every other bowl result for the rest of its history, it would be far more valuable than the inverse.
And better than Big 10 or SEC winning it.

I hate TCU with a passion. But that was their best game all season. They earned it. Did something Oklahoma couldn't even do.

And better than Big 10 or SEC winning it.

I hate TCU with a passion. But that was their best game all season. They earned it. Did something Oklahoma couldn't even do.

For those concerned with the long term viability of WVU’s conference status, a TCU national title would go a long way to securing WVU’s seat at the table for the next decade or so. Of course we have to worry about the potential of TCU being poached, but let’s live in the now and root for something a Big XII team hasn’t done in about 15 years and something a post OU/UT departure school hasn’t done in about a century.

For those concerned with the long term viability of WVU’s conference status, a TCU national title would go a long way to securing WVU’s seat at the table for the next decade or so. Of course we have to worry about the potential of TCU being poached, but let’s live in the now and root for something a Big XII team hasn’t done in about 15 years and something a post OU/UT departure school hasn’t done in about a century.
Who's going to poach them. The PAC 12?

Who's going to poach them. The PAC 12?

Just gonna say that Clemson was an afterthought before Dabo started winning natties, and now they are the prize for the B1G or SEC if they can ever pry them loose from the ACC GOR deal. If TCU follows that route then the SEC or B1G will find a place for them.

Just gonna say that Clemson was an afterthought before Dabo started winning natties, and now they are the prize for the B1G or SEC if they can ever pry them loose from the ACC GOR deal. If TCU follows that route then the SEC or B1G will find a place for them.
Sure they are. Dabo run is over.

Clemson won a natty before Dabo was a thought.

Sure they are. Dabo run is over.

Lol has won 10+ games over the past 12 seasons and the ACC 7 of the past 8… it’s definitely not over. DJ Ugawhatever was a bad choice at QB, I’m sure they’ll do better on the next swing.

Lol has won 10+ games over the past 12 seasons and the ACC 7 of the past 8… it’s definitely not over. DJ Ugawhatever was a bad choice at QB, I’m sure they’ll do better on the next swing.
Got his ass drilled today.

Tennessee 31 Clemson 14

Got his ass drilled today.

Tennessee 31 Clemson 14

Still won 11 and still won the ACC. But sure, he lost a bowl game. He also gave up 70 to DH in a bowl game once, one coach went on to win multiple national titles and one went on to coach Houston…

Still won 11 and still won the ACC. But sure, he lost a bowl game. He also gave up 70 to DH in a bowl game once, one coach went on to win multiple national titles and one went on to coach Houston…
Go cheer for ****ing Clemson. I'll stick with WVU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT