ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Told Iran "Don't"

@atlkvb

Not going to let you get off this easy. I want to know if you give a F about human life or not. I have stated in this very thread that Israel and Palestine killing each other doesn't work. Hamas should be held accountable. The IDF needs to be held accountable. USA needs to be held accountable. AIPAC needs to be held accountable. And so forth.... Currently, we are dealing with an apartheid situation and western media tries to brainwash people over here. Two state solution should happen but we know that's never going to work as Israel is going for the complete sweep. The shit show we are seeing from Israel and blatantly selling land is why many Jewish people are calling them out. Zionist movement at their fullest...

Netanyahu needs to be held for international war crimes. He continues to look like a f'ng clown and dragging our arses into their affairs. Anyone that thinks Oct 7th is what triggered this has no clue. Try doing some real research vs watching on CNN, Fox, NY Times, etc.. These sites are corrupt and have been busted as much...

Rape on Oct 7th debunked.... Below video is hilarious and just shows one example of how corrupt we are in the states.

Anat Schwartz, CNN, etc...

lol...

Israel and mossad created hamas just like soetoro, hilliary and the cia created isis and al qaeda...

fvck israel and fvck iran...

none of our politicians care about the US border...

that's the real issue...

you people need to read more...

Last edited:
Ok...fess up.
Who put the bacon in indy's couscous?

Bacon is good on everything.

What got me really intrigued was learning the truth about what's going on in the world including within our borders along with our corrupt politicians. I prefer not being a puppet... Also can't stand for genocide.

The people that really have a grasp of what's going on is the people of the age of 18-30 range. In particular, the college kids. Tik Tok ban has a correlation to our politicians/AIPAC in controlling the media. When they can't control what you see/know, they can't control the narrative. May college kids who are on Tik Tok have been calling it since the initial attempt on ban. Politicians are using the scapegoat of Chinese controlling the data but everyone knows why quick ban came in place. Anti Semitic was pretty obvious sales pitch.

This is why I told atlkvb to do some real research. Don't go running to a pro Israel site and take it for face value. Anyone can push a narrative with a a couple of video clicks or writeup.

I mentioned earlier with Anat Schwartz as one example that spread like wildfire in the western media. She worked for NY Time with never writing a piece until covering Oct. 7th. Claiming sexual violence by Hamas along with other accusations in the write up. It was another fed lied that got into peoples head here in western media. Some of you folks on his very forum believes it today. Take a few minutes to truly search her and the writeup on the web. Or just use this as your baseline ----- LINK

That's just one lie about our world and to our country, USA. Like I said before, many of the 18-30 age range knows this because of being on social media. They are using Tik Tok, Twitter, Twitch, YouTube, etc... sharing with one another.

Tik Tok has been the easiest to use because western media hasn't been able to control it. This is why the AIPAC politicians wanted the company sold. Since they control our politicians with money, it's easy to get the narrative going. Think about it... How fast has our politicians ever been one sided about getting a vote to occur? It just never happens. Meanwhile, many companies in the USA have actually been busted with leakage of data. Several companies are repeat offenders. This happens every single day and why cyber security is one of the fastest growing gigs in the IT world and in general. We don't hear our politicians on any other company with requirement to sell in 6 month but for this special case, they have to. The stance is because of the affiliation of China.

Data is regulated by guidelines such as following GPDR internationally. This includes data at rest, data in transit, data privacy, data encryption, data storage, etc... Even with all the regulations involved, your data is never truly safe while on the internet. Whether it's countries, organizations, political activist, personal attack, etc...., once you data is shared on the internet, someone is trying to hack it or take advantage of it.

Last edited:
The people that really have a grasp of what's going on is the people of the age of 18-30 range. In particular, the college kids. Tik Tok ban has a correlation to our politicians/AIPAC in controlling the media. When they can't control what you see/know, they can't control the narrative. May college kids who are on Tik Tok have been calling it since the initial attempt on ban. Politicians are using the scapegoat of Chinese controlling the data but everyone knows why quick ban came in place. Anti Semitic was pretty obvious sales pitch.

This is why I told atlkvb to do some real research. Don't go running to a pro Israel site and take it for face value. Anyone can push a narrative with a a couple of video clicks or writeup.

I mentioned earlier with Anat Schwartz as one example that spread like wildfire in the western media. She worked for NY Time with never writing a piece until covering Oct. 7th. Claiming sexual violence by Hamas along with other accusations in the write up. It was another fed lied that got into peoples head here in western media. Some of you folks on his very forum believes it today. Take a few minutes to truly search her and the writeup on the web. Or just use this as your baseline ----- LINK

That's just one lie about our world and to our country, USA. Like I said before, many of the 18-30 age range knows this because of being on social media. They are using Tik Tok, Twitter, Twitch, YouTube, etc... sharing with one another.

Tik Tok has been the easiest to use because western media hasn't been able to control it. This is why the AIPAC politicians wanted the company sold. Since they control our politicians with money, it's easy to get the narrative going. Think about it... How fast has our politicians ever been one sided about getting a vote to occur? It just never happens. Meanwhile, many companies in the USA have actually been busted with leakage of data. Several companies are repeat offenders. This happens every single day and why cyber security is one of the fastest growing gigs in the IT world and in general. We don't hear our politicians on any other company with requirement to sell in 6 month but for this special case, they have to. The stance is because of the affiliation of China.

Data is regulated by guidelines such as following GPDR internationally. This includes data at rest, data in transit, data privacy, data encryption, data storage, etc... Even with all the regulations involved, your data is never truly safe while on the internet. Whether it's countries, organizations, political activist, personal attack, etc...., once you data is shared on the internet, someone is trying to hack it or take advantage of it.
Good morning Indy! I got up a few minutes ago this morning logged on and see you're still at it! As I said earlier...from our discussion on BL I really like you, so I don't want anything to come between us on that over this since you've wandered over here discussing politics with us right wing rabble rousers. ;)

You've said a lot about this conflict ITT but let me ask you two questions (based in fact) that you have not so far mentioned, then I promise I'll leave it alone because obviously your mind is made up.

1st question:
Do you believe in history, or at least a documented historical record? History exists does it not? If you believe in history as a historical record of events recorded that happened on Earth in distant past time does history confirm or deny the Jews captivity as slaves in Egypt? Does it confirm their miraculous and somewhat incredible escape after 400 years in bondage with aid of no weapons, no army, and no homeland to go to?

Clearly the answer to both those question is "yes", it indeed does! (weather you're Religious or not) The historical fact of the Israelites' incredible escape from slavery in Egypt is not in dispute. It happened Indy!

2nd question:
When they (Jews) escaped, where did they settle to? What does history confirm as the land they next called home... the so called "promised land"? Was it Syria? Jordan? Lebanon? History clearly shows where that land was and what it was called. Israel. There is no other historical record saying otherwise (matter of fact all ALL the nations mentioned above were part of that land called Israel!)

These facts are indisputable Indy and confirmed by history itself. The video I linked to earlier ITT explains this, as well as the article I linked to detailing how these historical facts line up with the promises Almighty God made to Abraham, Isaac and their descendants after the escape from slavery in Egypt, about who was to occupy that land forever. (forever means always btw)

So if you believe history Indy as I do, there really isn't any dispute over who that land today belongs to and always has and always WILL belong to. For that reason my friend, we have nothing else to discuss about it. As I said last night, either Almighty God's word is true and correct and infallible or it is not. There is no in between. Either history is correct, or it is not. If you do not believe Almighty God's promises made to the Jewish people, or even if you don't believe those promises were ever made, it is irrelevant to our discussion. Because as I say, history confirms Israel's existence, its present day situation and the Bible also confirms through prophecy that Israel will remain standing as the home of the Jewish people as the entire World is destroyed over it!

So I won't ask you any more questions about this conflict nor should you ask me any more because quite frankly history has already spoken on it and the historical facts are not in dispute. OK my Man? Now I'm off to worship services this morning to give Thanks and Praise to Almighty God for his awesome promises both to the Jewish people and to each one of us for Life everlasting through Christ our Lord and Savior...Amen?

Good talking with you Indy. Carry on ( oh and btw...and go Mountaineers...don't you just love the O line recruits we're hauling in?)

When you have the horses up front, everyone else riding in the wagon will easily follow! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Good morning Indy! I got up a few minutes ago this morning logged on and see you're still at it! As I said earlier...from our discussion on BL I really like you, so I don't want anything to come between us on that over this since you've wandered over here discussing politics with us right wing rabble rousers. ;)

You've said a lot about this conflict ITT but let me ask you two questions (based in fact) that you have not so far mentioned, then I promise I'll leave it alone because obviously your mind is made up.

1st question:
Do you believe in history, or at least a documented historical record? History exists does it not? If you believe in history as a historical record of events recorded that happened on Earth in distant past time does history confirm or deny the Jews captivity as slaves in Egypt? Does it confirm their miraculous and somewhat incredible escape after 400 years in bondage with aid of no weapons, no army, and no homeland to go to?

Clearly the answer to both those question is "yes", it indeed does! (weather you're Religious or not) The historical fact of the Israelites' incredible escape from slavery in Egypt is not in dispute. It happened Indy!

2nd question:
When they (Jews) escaped, where did they settle to? What does history confirm as the land they next called home... the so called "promised land"? Was it Syria? Jordan? Lebanon? History clearly shows where that land was and what it was called. Israel. There is no other historical record saying otherwise (matter of fact all ALL the nations mentioned above were part of that land called Israel!)

These facts are indisputable Indy and confirmed by history itself. The video I linked to earlier ITT explains this, as well as the article I linked to detailing how these historical facts line up with the promises Almighty God made to Abraham, Isaac and their descendants after the escape from slavery in Egypt, about who was to occupy that land forever. (forever means always btw)

So if you believe history Indy as I do, there really isn't any dispute over who that land today belongs to and always has and always WILL belong to. For that reason my friend, we have nothing else to discuss about it. As I said last night, either Almighty God's word is true and correct and infallible or it is not. There is no in between. Either history is correct, or it is not. If you do not believe Almighty God's promises made to the Jewish people, or even if you don't believe those promises were ever made, it is irrelevant to our discussion. Because as I say, history confirms Israel's existence, its present day situation and the Bible also confirms through prophecy that Israel will remain standing as the home of the Jewish people as the entire World is destroyed over it!

So I won't ask you any more questions about this conflict nor should you ask me any more because quite frankly history has already spoken on it and the historical facts are not in dispute. OK my Man? Now I'm off to worship services this morning to give Thanks and Praise to Almighty God for his awesome promises both to the Jewish people and to each one of us for Life everlasting through Christ our Lord and Savior...Amen?

Good talking with you Indy. Carry on ( oh and btw...and go Mountaineers...don't you just love the O line recruits we're hauling in?)

When you have the horses up front, everyone else riding in the wagon will easily follow! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
giphy.gif

Good morning

I honestly want you to answer a few of my questions from last night before I read this entire thing. Is that fair?

@atlkvb

Open up a Tik Tok account. There is no western media control of what is coming out. There is a reason 192 million US citizens are on it and growing. Or don't.... I figured you would like to learn some reality in today's world.

A couple of guys that I follow below on Tik Tok:
Baseem Youssef
Norman Finkelstein
The Young Turks (Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian)
Richard Boyd Barrett
Mehdi Hasan

There's plenty of more out there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am also over it with Democrats vs Republicans circle jerk. It's 2024 and we find a need to categorize ourselves being one vs the other but no such thing as being a bit of both.

I'll ask again. Are you okay with what is going on today on Israel wiping out Palestine?
I’ll jump in here. Yes, I’m fine with it.

Palestine and Hamas had become effectively the same thing in the last decade. They launched an unprovoked terrorist attack on Israeli citizens.

Israel drew a line and said no more, never again. Release the hostages. Hamas will be destroyed. Palestine refused thinking they’d be able to sue for peace or the Arab world would come to their defense (hahahhahaha the Arabs can’t stand the Palestinians either). Israel is following through with what they said.

At any point, if Hamas were separate from Palestine, the Palestinian people could turn this around and turn over the Hamas fighters and all the remaining hostages. It hasn’t happened. Israel is going to kill them to the last fighter.

Palestinians overwhelmingly supported the attack on Oct 7th. They fvcked around and found out. Israel is fighting with the resolve required to complete an action.

You say the rest of the world is against Israel’s actions. False. They could stop it, if they really wanted to. They’re just giving lip service to it. It’s akin to sending a strongly worded letter. Virtue signaling. That’s not being against something.

I personally applaud Israel for having the resolve to do the hard things to completion. This should be a lesson everywhere to everyone. Don’t let crazies take over your country, because if you do, a lot of civilians are going to die as a result.

And to pull this right back to the original post. The IRGC is responsible for all destabilization in the Middle East. Hezbollah, Hamas, the Houthis in Yemen, etc. Israel bombed the IRGC Hq in Damascus. They hit the people ultimately responsible for Oct 7th. Again, I applaud Israel. Meanwhile, the collection of gays and trannies in our current administration allow 3 of our service members to be killed, our bases to be shelled for 3.5 months, and they do jack shit. This is the weakest collection of soft headed tits this country has ever assembled in a position of leadership.

@atlkvb

Open up a Tik Tok account. There is no western media control of what is coming out. There is a reason 192 million US citizens are on it and growing. Or don't.... I figured you would like to learn some reality in today's world.

A couple of guys that I follow below on Tik Tok:
Baseem Youssef
Norman Finkelstein
The Young Turks (Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian)
Richard Boyd Barrett
Mehdi Hasan

There's plenty of more out there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am also over it with Democrats vs Republicans circle jerk. It's 2024 and we find a need to categorize ourselves being one vs the other but no such thing as being a bit of both.
You just listed a collection of the biggest liberals and apologists out there. You recommending The Young Turks is laughable while having the audacity to try and pretend like you’re a balanced authority on the topic. Hahahahhaa

• Haha
Reactions: indyrckstar
I’ll jump in here. Yes, I’m fine with it.

Palestine and Hamas had become effectively the same thing in the last decade. They launched an unprovoked terrorist attack on Israeli citizens.

Israel drew a line and said no more, never again. Release the hostages. Hamas will be destroyed. Palestine refused thinking they’d be able to sue for peace or the Arab world would come to their defense (hahahhahaha the Arabs can’t stand the Palestinians either). Israel is following through with what they said.

At any point, if Hamas were separate from Palestine, the Palestinian people could turn this around and turn over the Hamas fighters and all the remaining hostages. It hasn’t happened. Israel is going to kill them to the last fighter.

Palestinians overwhelmingly supported the attack on Oct 7th. They fvcked around and found out. Israel is fighting with the resolve required to complete an action.

You say the rest of the world is against Israel’s actions. False. They could stop it, if they really wanted to. They’re just giving lip service to it. It’s akin to sending a strongly worded letter. Virtue signaling. That’s not being against something.

I personally applaud Israel for having the resolve to do the hard things to completion. This should be a lesson everywhere to everyone. Don’t let crazies take over your country, because if you do, a lot of civilians are going to die as a result.

And to pull this right back to the original post. The IRGC is responsible for all destabilization in the Middle East. Hezbollah, Hamas, the Houthis in Yemen, etc. Israel bombed the IRGC Hq in Damascus. They hit the people ultimately responsible for Oct 7th. Again, I applaud Israel. Meanwhile, the collection of gays and trannies in our current administration allow 3 of our service members to be killed, our bases to be shelled for 3.5 months, and they do jack shit. This is the weakest collection of soft headed tits this country has ever assembled in a position of leadership.

Your first sentence shows what kind of person you truly are.

The rest is filler but thank you for being honest.

Your first sentence shows what kind of person you truly are.

The rest is filler but thank you for being honest.
What kind of person is that? One who has actually killed for this country, been almost killed for it, and who has had people on the ground getting attacked by Iranian backed organizations for months?

Vs being what?

Some virtue signaling moron trying to use TikTok as the basis of their arguments against someone with first hand knowledge and experience?

Yea, I’m completely comfortable where I’m at and my position. Now go listen to more people tell you how and what to think.

But they did
Luckily, nothing got through last night, but my teams were in the bunkers most of the night. I was on the phone with one of them and could hear the Air Defense batteries lighting off. Of course Iran didn’t give a fvck what Biden said. They’ll just funnel another couple million to Democrat and Democrat aligned media entities to run interference for them.

What kind of person is that? One who has actually killed for this country, been almost killed for it, and who has had people on the ground getting attacked by Iranian backed organizations for months?

Vs being what?

Some virtue signaling moron trying to use TikTok as the basis of their arguments against someone with first hand knowledge and experience?

Yea, I’m completely comfortable where I’m at and my position. Now go listen to more people tell you how and what to think.

Obviously you are comfortable with genocide, Palestine leaving in a concentrated camp, IDF goes into these regions well before Oct 7th killing at will (children, women, civilian, etc...), and so forth...

Your experience of killing people makes you an expert of Israel vs Palestine? That's cute...

We both agreed that you enjoy killing. I like your honesty.

Obviously you are comfortable with genocide, Palestine leaving in a concentrated camp, IDF goes into these regions well before Oct 7th killing at will (children, women, civilian, etc...), and so forth...

Your experience of killing people makes you an expert of Israel vs Palestine? That's cute...

We both agreed that you enjoy killing. I like your honesty.
lolz I’ll give you an out because you don’t know me or what I do. My life has had me involved in the Middle East for almost 25 years in varying capacities.

Have you ever actually been to Israel? To Palestine? Or anywhere in the Middle East for that matter?

lolz I’ll give you an out because you don’t know me or what I do. My life has had me involved in the Middle East for almost 25 years in varying capacities.

Have you ever actually been to Israel? To Palestine? Or anywhere in the Middle East for that matter?

You enjoy Palestine killing, correct?

How many children did you kill? I like your justifying your stance.

You enjoy Palestine killing, correct?
Enjoy? No. Ambivalent is closer. Recognizing this as the logical outcome to Hamas committing an act of war against Israel is really where I’m at. Basically the same as Id have been in WW2 against Japan. Don’t really care. Don’t open the can of hell if you’re not really willing to drink the worm.

Your position and that of all the apologists is to try and rationalize what Hamas did as retaliatory over years of (insert grievance politics). At the end of the day, there is no basis or rationale to directly target and attack civilians. Period. They did.

The logical outcome is Hamas gambled the lives of innocent Palestinians. By extension, Iran gambled the lives of innocent Palestinians and used them as pawns in their broader game against Israel. You’re only viewing this through a micro lens. Looking at the macro, where did you think this would end up? They gambled on a virtue signaling politically motivated response. Something for weak politicians to be able to save face for their constituency.

That’s not what happened though. Hamas went too far. Israel is justified in taking this to conclusion. Sadly, lots of innocents die in war. That’s been true about all war since the beginning of time. Hamas and the IRGC expected the ability to sue for peace and save face. They took a gamble with the lives of their people and they lost. The Palestinians voted in Hamas, they became effectively and the same over the last decade. What did they think would happen? Now everyone is like “Oh mah Gawd!!!”.

Again, Palestine fvcked around and found out.

Let me ask you a question. Thinking bigger her for a second. Why is your position what it is? Why isn’t it advocating for Palestine to completely capitulate, turn over all Hamas fighters, and turn over all the hostages? That would also end the innocents being killed.

Why is that not the position of the media personalities you’re referencing? If you think logically, they’re prolonging this and hoping to be able to retain some measure of fighting capability for the future by getting world pressure to help them do it. You think very very small on this issue.

How many children did you kill? I like your justifying your stance.
Not zero, unfortunately. War is a terrible thing.

Enjoy? No. Ambivalent is closer. Recognizing this as the logical outcome to Hamas committing an act of war against Israel is really where I’m at. Basically the same as Id have been in WW2 against Japan. Don’t really care. Don’t open the can of hell if you’re not really willing to drink the worm.

Your position and that of all the apologists is to try and rationalize what Hamas did as retaliatory over years of (insert grievance politics). At the end of the day, there is no basis or rationale to directly target and attack civilians. Period. They did.

The logical outcome is Hamas gambled the lives of innocent Palestinians. By extension, Iran gambled the lives of innocent Palestinians and used them as pawns in their broader game against Israel. You’re only viewing this through a micro lens. Looking at the macro, where did you think this would end up? They gambled on a virtue signaling politically motivated response. Something for weak politicians to be able to save face for their constituency.

That’s not what happened though. Hamas went too far. Israel is justified in taking this to conclusion. Sadly, lots of innocents die in war. That’s been true about all war since the beginning of time. Hamas and the IRGC expected the ability to sue for peace and save face. They took a gamble with the lives of their people and they lost. The Palestinians voted in Hamas, they became effectively and the same over the last decade. What did they think would happen? Now everyone is like “Oh mah Gawd!!!”.

Again, Palestine fvcked around and found out.

Let me ask you a question. Thinking bigger her for a second. Why is your position what it is? Why isn’t it advocating for Palestine to completely capitulate, turn over all Hamas fighters, and turn over all the hostages? That would also end the innocents being killed.

Why is that not the position of the media personalities you’re referencing? If you think logically, they’re prolonging this and hoping to be able to retain some measure of fighting capability for the future by getting world pressure to help them do it. You think very very small on this issue.

Not zero, unfortunately. War is a terrible thing.

Hamas is guilty for killing civilians which is unacceptable but when Israel/IDF is committing genocide/killing civilians is acceptable. Tragedy of war. Thanks for clearing it up.

You killed children but it was on accident. When Hamas does it, kill every single Palestine. The genocide going on is totally fine because you label them all as Hamas.

I actually respect your hypocrisy. You don't hide it whereas others would. Again, thank you for sharing.

Last edited:
Hamas is guilty for killing civilians which is unacceptable but when Israel/IDF hasn't committing genocide/killing civilians is acceptable. Tragedy of war. Thanks for clearing it up.

You killed children but it was on accident. When Hamas does it, kill every single Palestine. The genocide going on is totally fine because you label them all as Hamas.

I actually respect your hypocrisy. You don't hide it whereas others would. Again, thank you for sharing.
I have no hypocrisy. The only hypocrisy in this is that of the Palestinians/Hamas.

Palestine/Hamas started playing the game, now they don’t like it because it’s not going their way. If Palestine/Hamas would’ve contained their attack to military targets, I’d have likely had a different viewpoint. They didn’t, they started a war they couldn’t possibly hope to win. They were are fine sacrificing innocent lives. They’re fine allowing their people to die over their own actions. Think about it. It can all end today. Surrender. It’s really that easy.

Why are you not advocating for that? Tell them to surrender. Give back the hostages. Give over all known or suspected Hamas fighters. It stops as soon as that happens.

You’re advocating for a moral victory of a terroristic attack by your actions and you’re calling me names. It’s why your little virtue attacks have zero affect on me. 1. You’re so far out of your depth with me, it’s laughable. 2. You’re brainwashed by one side’s position and unable to see the whole picture.

I have no hypocrisy. The only hypocrisy in this is that of the Palestinians/Hamas.

Palestine/Hamas started playing the game, now they don’t like it because it’s not going their way. If Palestine/Hamas would’ve contained their attack to military targets, I’d have likely had a different viewpoint. They didn’t, they started a war they couldn’t possibly hope to win. They were are fine sacrificing innocent lives. They’re fine allowing their people to die over their own actions. Think about it. It can all end today. Surrender. It’s really that easy.

Why are you not advocating for that? Tell them to surrender. Give back the hostages. Give over all known or suspected Hamas fighters. It stops as soon as that happens.

You’re advocating for a moral victory of a terroristic attack by your actions and you’re calling me names. It’s why your little virtue attacks have zero affect on me. 1. You’re so far out of your depth with me, it’s laughable. 2. You’re brainwashed by one side’s position and unable to see the whole picture.

Both sides are killing but USA backs Israel who has the 4th most powerful military in the world. They are doing genocide. If you don't think Israel/IDF is as much of a terrorist as Hamas, you are f'cking clueless. Then again, you already admitted to wanting the genocide of Palestine so you play this cute dance of blaming Hamas only... IDF killed World Central Kitchen point blank range with multiple shots. There are videos of this out there.

You like killing and then it makes you laugh about it. Brainwashed as you have enjoyed killing with ummmm... accidental children/babies since they are Hamas...

I like your tunnel vision approach. Well done.

Both sides are killing but USA backs Israel who has the 4th most powerful military in the world. They are doing genocide. If you don't think Israel/IDF is as much of a terrorist as Hamas, you are f'cking clueless. Then again, you already admitted to wanting the genocide of Palestine so you play this cute dance of blaming Hamas only... IDF killed World Central Kitchen point blank range with multiple shots. There are videos of this out there.

You like killing and then it makes you laugh about it. Brainwashed as you have enjoyed killing with ummmm... accidental children/babies since they are Hamas...

I like your tunnel vision approach. Well done.
Palestine/Hamas backed by the IRGC played a stupid game. They’re winning stupid prizes. I’m supposed to feel sorry for them? They’re reaping what they sowed.

This would be like telling me I should feel sorry for the addict that ODs. I just simply don’t care that they’re getting the logical outcome for their actions.

I don’t like the killing, but maybe, just maybe, one of these days, people should think about the second and third order of effects before they start something they can’t finish or are unwilling to pay the price to play.

You can tone down the rhetoric and trying to virtue shame me. That’s social media tactics, that doesn’t work on here. Here, you look even more foolish with that than your absurd positions make you look.

Been fun, off to some baseball with the fam, enjoying a little bit of that American freedom I’ve been providing. Cheers!!

@bornaneer @Airport @atlkvb @roadtrasheer

You guys can have him back, but I don’t think he has much left in him. Hope you guys are all good.

Palestine/Hamas backed by the IRGC played a stupid game. They’re winning stupid prizes. I’m supposed to feel sorry for them? They’re reaping what they sowed.

This would be like telling me I should feel sorry for the addict that ODs. I just simply don’t care that they’re getting the logical outcome for their actions.

I don’t like the killing, but maybe, just maybe, one of these days, people should think about the second and third order of effects before they start something they can’t finish or are unwilling to pay the price to play.

You can tone down the rhetoric and trying to virtue shame me. That’s social media tactics, that doesn’t work on here. Here, you look even more foolish with that than your absurd positions make you look.

Been fun, off to some baseball with the fam, enjoying a little bit of that American freedom I’ve been providing. Cheers!!

You guys can have him back, but I don’t think he has much left in him. Hope you guys are all good.

Take care man. Enjoyed your honesty with killing, wanting genocide, and you playing the cute game of not thinking Israel/IDF is as much terrorist as Hamas. You're welcome to keep making more dumbass posts when you get back. It's fun watching you play both sides of the fence...

Good morning

I honestly want you to answer a few of my questions from last night before I read this entire thing. Is that fair?
You haven't answered one question in our dialog, particularly regarding the historical chronology of who that land belongs to?

I get it, answering that invalidates all of the other arguments you're attempting to make blaming Israel as "occupier" and "oppressor".

@DvlDog4WVU quite thoroughly and eloquently explained who's responsible for this conflict. I've attempted to provide you with some historical accuracy of who was there first and some Biblical exegesis of who that land has been promised to? As I said Indy, we really have nothing more to discuss about it. I agree with @DvlDog4WVU and I hope and expect Israel wipes Hamas off the face of the earth.

We'll have to watch it all play out, but I'm confident Israel prevails because they're the only ones that land has been promised to. I won't be posting you anymore on this. It's a waste of our time.

See ya on Blue Lot my man.

Last edited:

He lost me when he said the college kids watching tictok begging for others to pay for their education knew more than others .

• Haha
You haven't answered one question in our dialog, particularly regarding the historical chronology of who that land belongs to?

I get it, answering that invalidates all of the other arguments you're attempting to make blaming Israel as "occupier" and "oppressor".

@DvlDog4WVU quite thoroughly and eleoquently explained who's responsible for this conflict. I've attempted to provide you with some historical accuracy of who was there first and some Biblical exegesis of who that land has been promised to? As I said Indy, we really have nothing more to discuss about it. I agree with @DvlDog4WVU and I hope and expect Israel wipes Hamas off the face of the earth.

We'll have to watch it all play out, but I'm confident Israel prevails because they're the only ones that land has been promised to. I won't be posting you anymore on this. It's a waste of our time.

See ya on Blue Lot my man.

You asked me what the capitol of Israel. I said Jerusalem.

You asked me where is/was Palestine. I asked what specific year are you referring to.

Let me know if you truly want dialogue or just avoid the questions I asked.

@DvlDog4WVU already admitted he liked killing, wants genocide, and wants Palestine wiped out. He explained it multiple times to make sure there was no confusion.

editing...

Or as you stated, just let it play out. Personally, I have no problem calling this out for what it is....

Last edited:

Nobody in the 18-30 age range has any grasp on anything. Anyone under 40 today should keep quiet on world affairs and “history”. Millennials are an embarrassment

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT