ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Told Iran "Don't"

But they did
Why would he expect them to listen to him? He's already been bought and paid for, and gave them the money they're now using to attack Israel. They didn't have the resources to purchase sophisticated equipment like they're now using against Israel until he lifted sanctions against them and sent them cash in bundles. Obama too!

They're getting exactly what they paid for...Iran's belligerence. Stupid Leftists. :rolleyes:

But they did
My grandmother said kids don't listen to parents who scream, I don't ever remember my grandma or grandpa raising their voices but I do remember the ass beatings they handed down and the lessons learned. .... Biden screams shakes his fist and gives the brats candy (cash ) and they still do what they want . They have zero respect for him . People like that only respect fear .

Reactions: atlkvb
Biden's response was this below:

I’ve just spoken with Prime Minister Netanyahu to reaffirm America’s ironclad commitment to the security of Israel.

Too many of our politicians are paid off by AIPAC.

Israel bombs Damascus about a week ago. What did you expect will happen? Dumb Fcks... Pretty much the entire world is against Israel except for US/AIPAC....

Biden's response was this below:

I’ve just spoken with Prime Minister Netanyahu to reaffirm America’s ironclad commitment to the security of Israel.

Too many of our politicians are paid off by AIPAC.

Israel bombs Damascus about a week ago. What did you expect will happen? Dumb Fcks... Pretty much the entire world is against Israel except for US/AIPAC....
Israel was minding its own business when THEY were attacked and thousands of innocent people were brutally slaughtered! Someone storms into your home and kills your family members and you're just supposed to just say "Thanks" for not killing me too? :rolleyes:

Get real. I hope Israel wipes those animals out, and turns their damn tunnels into sewer lines for Tel Aviv solid waste disposal.

• Haha
Reactions: indyrckstar
Israel was minding its own business when THEY were attacked! Someone storms into your home and kills your family members and you're just supposed to just say "Thanks" for not killing me too?

Get real. I hope Israel wipes those animals out, and turns their damn tunnels into sewer lines for Tel Aviv solid waste disposal.

That's cute. Israel has not been minding their own business.

Your analogy is correct with what Israel has been doing with Palestine. Western media quickly says Oct 7th was unprovoked. Do a little bit of research. It's not remotely close and pretty much the entire world knows it.

That's cute. Israel has not been minding their own business.

Your analogy is correct with what Israel has been doing with Palestine. Western media quickly says Oct 7th was unprovoked. Do a little bit of research. It's not remotely close and pretty much the entire world knows it.
Where is/was Palestine? What was it's Capitol? When was it ever an independent Republic? Go back in history as far as you can and try to answer that.

@indyrckstar ...just for your History lesson

Where is/was Palestine? What was it's Capitol? When was it ever an independent Republic? Go back in history as far as you can and try to answer that.

Haifa Massacre 1937
Jeruselum Massacre 1937
Haifa Massacre 1938
Balad al-Sheikh Massacre 1939
Haifa Masacre 1939
Abbasiya Massacre 1947
Abbasiya Massacre 1947 (again)
Al0Khisas Massacre 1947
Sheik Bureik Massacre 1947
Jaffa Massacre 1948
Khan Yunis Massacre 1956
etc....

I can list plenty of what has been happening. I have actually done the research with an open mind. Take the time to look what happened in the past and especially today. If you actually do this and still come up with the same stance, then I lost total respect for you as a human being.

@indyrckstar ...just for your History lesson

I said do real research.

@indyrckstar if you disagree with the information in the video I linked you to, please provide the factual and proven alternative history which disproves it.

Haifa Massacre 1937
Jeruselum Massacre 1937
Haifa Massacre 1938
Haifa Masacre 1939
Abbasiya Massacre 1947
Al0Khisas Massacre 1947
Jaffa Massacre 1948
Khan Yunis Massacre 1956
etc....

I can list plenty of what has been happening. I have actually done the research with an open mind. Take the time to look what happened in the past and especially today. If you actually do this and still come up with the same stance, then I lost total respect for you as a human being.
The video I linked you to pre-dates your dates, and invalidates the information you've provided. History is on my side, not yours.

@atlkvb

What's your stance on what's currently going on today with Palestine and Israel today?

This answer will tell me everything about what kind of person you truly are..

Haifa Massacre 1937
Jeruselum Massacre 1937
Haifa Massacre 1938
Haifa Masacre 1939
Abbasiya Massacre 1947
Al0Khisas Massacre 1947
Jaffa Massacre 1948
Khan Yunis Massacre 1956
etc....

You did not directly answer the direct questions I posted to you in # 10. I'll repeat them in case you missed them:

Where is/was Palestine?

What was it's Capitol?

When was it ever an independent Republic?

Location, name, and date please factually supported by hard data and irrefutable evidence. Shouldn't be that hard. Where's my answers?
giphy.gif

The video I linked you to pre-dates your dates, and invalidates the information you've provided. History is on my side, not yours.

I provided you a small portion of attacks and you went to an Israel site as a rebuttal.

What about today? What's your opinion on the ICJ ruling with Israel? Why is Israel now selling land to potential buyers including here in the US?

@atlkvb

What's your stance on what's currently going on today with Palestine and Israel today?

This answer will tell me everything about what kind of person you truly are..
I'll make it so simple even a child can understand.

If Israel lays down its weapons, and doesn't fight there will still be no peace. Why? Because Israel's enemies have vowed to destroy her.

If Israel's enemies lay down their weapons, and stop trying to kill the Jewish people, there will be peace! Why? Because Israel has not vowed to destroy her neighbors! Israel doesn't seek to conquer anyone else's land. Israel is surrounded by Arab nations which are free to live as they choose, but instead they've sworn to destroy Israel.

Why must they destroy Israel, or take that small piece of land away from the Jewish people which is the only land they've ever had? Some of the largest countries in the world ALL populated by Arabs virtually surround Israel. They are in Asia and Africa and are ALL Arab lands. Why is that not enough for them?

iu

Israel isn't as big as our smallest State, yet the Jewish people cannot live peacefully on that small piece of land without being attacked relentlessly with rockets, missiles and terrorist bombings from their Arab neighbors?

Again...if Israel lays down its weapons, there will be no peace. If Israel's enemies lay down their weapons and stop constantly trying to kill the Jewish people, there will be peace.

Understand Indy?

I provided you a small portion of attacks and you went to an Israel site as a rebuttal.

What about today? What's your opinion on the ICJ ruling with Israel? Why is Israel now selling land to potential buyers including here in the US?
Why can't you provide answers to the simple question I posted to you in #10? Wouldn't that solve the dispute? Where's my answers?

Where is/was Palestine?

What was it's Capitol?

The fact you cannot answer invalidates your arguments.

Last edited:

My opinion is Israel deserves to exist without constantly being under attack. Again, if someone attacks your home and tries to kill your family...what would you do? Let them, or fight back?

Your answer tells me exactly the kind of person you are.

You provided an Israel link which shows you really don't know.
You cannot factually refute the information presented in that video I linked in post #11, which tells me you are wrong.

Thanks for playing

Last edited:
I'll make it so simple even a child can understand.

If Israel lays down its weapons, and doesn't fight there will still be no peace. Why? Because Israel's enemies have vowed to destroy her.

If Israel's enemies lay down their weapons, and stop trying to kill the Jewish people, there will be peace! Why? Because Israel has not vowed to destroy her neighbors! Israel doesn't seek to conquer anyone else's land. Israel is surrounded by Arab nations which are free to live as they choose, but instead they've sworn to destroy Israel.

Why must they destroy Israel, or take that small piece of land away from the Jewish people which is the only land they've ever had? Some of the largest countries in the world ALL populated by Arabs virtually surround Israel. They are in Asia and Africa and are ALL Arab lands. Why is that not enough for them?

iu

Israel isn't as big as our smallest State, yet they cannot live peacefully on that small piece of land without being attacked relentlessly with rockets, missiles and terrorist bombings from her Arab neighbors?

Again...if Israel lays down it's weapons, there will be no peace. If Israel's enemies lay down their weapons and stop trying to kill the Jewish people, there will be peace.

Understand Indy?

This is why I knew you had no idea what's really going on.

Not even going to go back to the Ottoman empire or before those time events. Starting with WWII with US/UK didn't want to allow Jews to their country and instead deported them to Israel. The joke back then was Anne Frank's father (Otto) got denied as citizenship of the US. Both countries denied several 100k. Instead, they wanted to dump off a large chunk elsewhere naming Israel. From that point, the ratio of Jews vs non-Jews went 32% to about 80% in Israel. There has been constant fighting on both sides. The only difference then is USA backing up Israel. The shrinkage of Palestine has been ongoing including today.

Palestine is a prison camp controlled by Zionist Jews. There is a difference. Before Oct 7th (western media's favorite date), Zionist troops, have killed 1000s of people including civilians, children, women, etc.. for over 75 years. None of that ever makes the news out here. A lot of it doesn't get exposed until social media with cameras to record. 30,000 Palestines dead, over half a million starving, etc... in the last 6 month. It's straight up genocide and the whole world knows it.

The best part is with AIPAC controlling our politicians, we send billions and billions of dollars and weapons to the country. It's comical how we approach Ukraine vs Israel. USA should be worrying about #1 being the actual country of USA.

Why can't you provide answers to the simple question I posted to you in #10? Wouldn't that solve the dispute? Where's my answers?

Where is/was Palestine?

What was it's Capitol?

The fact you cannot answer invalidates your arguments.

I'll answer one question for you. Then you can answer one question.....

The current capitol of Israel is Jerusalem.

Why is Israel now selling land to potential buyers including here in the US?

My opinion is Israel deserves to exist without constantly being under attack. Again, if someone attacks your home and tries to kill your family...what would you do? Let them, or fight back?

Your answer tells me exactly the kind of person you are.

Israel or really, Jews and Palestine, both have the right to exist. Killing each other was never the solution. Today, it's been Israel killing and controlling up the land to prison and going for the complete wipeout.

Yes, you know I care about human life. Not just stating Palestine only. What Israel is currently doing is f'ng disgusting. That's why the entire world is giving them backlash. That's why there are a lot of Jewish people all over the world including here in the USA protesting against it. Hence some of the videos I just linked.

The difference between myself and you is right here in these post.

This is why I knew you had no idea what's really going on.

Not even going to go back to the Ottoman empire or before those time events. Starting with WWII with US/UK didn't want to allow Jews to their country and instead deported them to Israel. The joke back then was Anne Frank's father (Otto) got denied as citizenship of the US. Both countries denied several 100k. Instead, they wanted to dump off a large chunk elsewhere naming Israel. From that point, the ratio of Jews vs non-Jews went 32% to about 80% in Israel. There has been constant fighting on both sides. The only difference then is USA backing up Israel. The shrinkage of Palestine has been ongoing including today.

Palestine is a prison camp controlled by Zionist Jews. There is a difference. Before Oct 7th (western media's favorite date), Zionist troops, have killed 1000s of people including civilians, children, women, etc.. for over 75 years. None of that ever makes the news out here. A lot of it doesn't get exposed until social media with cameras to record. 30,000 Palestines dead, over half a million starving, etc... in the last 6 month. It's straight up genocide and the whole world knows it.

The best part is with AIPAC controlling our politicians, we send billions and billions of dollars and weapons to the country. It's comical how we approach Ukraine vs Israel. USA should be worrying about #1 being the actual country of USA.
Not sure if you see the Bible as an accurate historical record of measured human history but it doesn't matter. Its history pre dates anything you've presented and is in fact accurate including its prophetical pronouncements pre and post the Arab/Israeli conflict. The fact is THAT land was promised to Abraham and his decedents. There is no other factual data that pre-dates that promise made by Almighty God to the Jewish people!

All of the other conflict over that land arise from that seminal point in history, and in fact the Bible predicts that the World will divide over that very issue as we see playing out today. However, the spoken word of Almighty God is immutable, unchanging and never incorrect, and all of the Bible's proclamations about that land being for the Jewish people still stands.

Honestly as much as I like you, our discussion is not only over on this issue it is quite frankly irrelevant. You obviously disagree Israel is the aggrieved party here and I obviously disagree with that as I've presented in this thread. What we can do now is sit back and watch these events unfold as either Almighty God's Holy word both promises and predicts for Israel, or the disbelievers and blasphemers who deny Almighty God's existence and reject his Holy word prove their point and make their case as to his impotence when it comes to Israel's future.

I'll place my bets on the Bible...as history has proven it to be 100% accurate, and 100% reliable. Have a good night Indy.

The Bible clearly tells us that Israel is the only nation founded by a sovereign act of God. It all started when God told Abraham to “get out of his country, from his family and from his father’s house, to a land that He will show him” (Genesis 12:1). And then God promised to give him that land (Genesis 12:7).

"In Genesis 13:14-15, God told Abraham, “Lift your eyes now and look from the place where you are … for all the land which you see I will give to you and your descendants forever.”

Source:
Almighty God's unconditional promises to Israel

Last edited:
Let's be specific with your question request. Which year do you want an answer for?

Then you can follow up answering this below...

What do you really know about AIPAC and USA?
Nothing really. As I mentioned ITT, this discussion is going nowhere. Just sit back and watch what happens to Israel, (and America too btw if we abandon our support for her).

Have a good night...logging off now, going to bed so I can get up for Church services tomorrow.

Not sure if you see the Bible as an accurate historical record of measured human history but it doesn't matter. Its history pre dates anything you've presented and is in fact accurate including its prophetical pronouncements pre and post the Arab/Israeli conflict. The fact is THAT land was promised to Abraham and his decedents. There is no other factual data that pre-dates that promise made by Almighty God to the Jewish people!

All of the other conflict over that land arise from that seminal point in history, and in fact the Bible predicts that the World will divide over that very issue as we see playing out today. However, the spoken word of Almighty God is immutable, unchanging and never incorrect, and all of the Bible's proclamations about that land being for the Jewish people still stands.

Honestly as much as I like you, our discussion is not only over on this issue it is quite frankly irrelevant. You obviously disagree Israel is the aggrieved party here and I obviously disagree with that as I've presented in this thread. What we can do now is sit back and watch these events unfold as either Almighty God's Holy word both promises and predicts for Israel, or the disbelievers and blasphemers who deny Almighty God's existence and reject his Holy word prove their point and make their case as to his impotence when it comes to Israel's future.

I'll place my bets on the Bible...as history has proven it to be 100% accurate, and 100% reliable. Have a good night Indy.

The Bible clearly tells us that Israel is the only nation founded by a sovereign act of God. It all started when God told Abraham to “get out of his country, from his family and from his father’s house, to a land that He will show him” (Genesis 12:1). And then God promised to give him that land (Genesis 12:7).

Source:
Almighty God's unconditional promises to Israel

Good grief.

So you only care about people that buy into the Bible. Everyone else, kill them all, right?

I'll ask again. Are you okay with what is going on today on Israel wiping out Palestine?

Nothing really. As I mentioned ITT, this discussion is going nowhere. Just sit back and watch what happens to Israel, (and America too btw if we abandon our support for her).

Have a good night...logging off now, going to bed so I can get up for Church services tomorrow.

You were the one begging for me to answer post #10. I was going down the list but to be fair, was asking you to answer my question. One for one ratio...

I'll ask this one again below....

Why is Israel now selling land to potential buyers including here in the US?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT