ADVERTISEMENT

Biden compares Putin to Peter the Great...

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
In 2001, Biden said he was “amazed by how far Putin” has moved toward the West, then compares him to Peter the Great.

“I’m close to amazed by how far Putin seems to have come in making – throwing – his lot in with the West,” Biden said as chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. “He seems to have – out of all the briefings I’ve gotten – actually stiff-armed his military and stiff-armed some of the browns and reds in his government and out of government.”

“And made a very – I don’t think anybody since Peter the Great has made such a significant – at least an initial move to the West,” Biden claimed:

In 2001, Biden said he was “amazed by how far Putin” has moved toward the West, then compares him to Peter the Great.

“I’m close to amazed by how far Putin seems to have come in making – throwing – his lot in with the West,” Biden said as chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. “He seems to have – out of all the briefings I’ve gotten – actually stiff-armed his military and stiff-armed some of the browns and reds in his government and out of government.”

“And made a very – I don’t think anybody since Peter the Great has made such a significant – at least an initial move to the West,” Biden claimed:
Or does he compare Putin to Great Peter??? i'm confused.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT