ADVERTISEMENT

B 12 basketball

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
all of the teams are in the top 54 in strength of schedule...throw in #1 Houston next year.....a chance that every B12 team will go dancing....any other conference say the same?

No groin grabbin' in the dance, bro!
depends on whose groin gets grabbed, who did the grabbing, and what school /coach you play for......the minions of the white rat got by with it for years....their present coach was one of the chief groin grabbers...and one of the biggest whiners

depends on whose groin gets grabbed, who did the grabbing, and what school /coach you play for......the minions of the white rat got by with it for years....their present coach was one of the chief groin grabbers...and one of the biggest whiners
Hahahahahahahaha, I too hate Duke and their holier than thou attitude!

I have a theoretical "chance" to date Taylor Swift, too. These two things have about the same chance of happening, though. Sled is so desperate that he's cloaking himself in a Big 12 banner. Just more evidence that WVU has become the Vanderbilt of the Big 12, but without the academic standing.

I have a theoretical "chance" to date Taylor Swift, too. These two things have about the same chance of happening, though. Sled is so desperate that he's cloaking himself in a Big 12 banner. Just more evidence that WVU has become the Vanderbilt of the Big 12, but without the academic standing.
what is a taylor swift?....I didn;t think you were like "that" :joy:

Last place and 0-5 WVU will be lucky to make one of those pay to play tournaments at this rate.

Yep. I rarely watch women's hoops but might be happier if I watched them instead of the men's team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT