ADVERTISEMENT

AZ Judge Peter Thompson Rules Elections with Broken Machines in 60% of Precincts and No Chain of Custody for Ballots = Free, Fair and Certifiable

aa4dbf67e735ea78.png

A Comprehensive Review of Judge Thompson's Failure in Courage

Topic: Research​

DEC 25

PREVIEW

Today, in the relative quiet of Christmas Eve, when it was as politically expedient as possible to do so, Judge Peter Thompson released his ruling siding with the defendants in Lake v. Hobbs, ordering the confirmation of Katie Hobbs’ so-called “win” in the gubernatorial race by a margin of 17,117 votes.

Thompson chose to enter us into Scenario B in my article outlining the two possible outcomes related to his decision. From that article:

Caving to pressure, Judge Thompson punts and scoffs at the defense for bad behavior, but says something along the lines of his dismissal of Count III (Signature Verification) in Lake’s case – “due to the fact that the transition is already in motion, the vote is certified, so we can’t change that in this court, but I am ordering…”

This will rightfully piss off two-thirds of Americans, especially those who are newly red-pilled with eyes wide open at how deliberately and meticulously their votes are being ripped off. It will no longer be safe to be a Republican who says a “Trump cult” is obsessed with imaginary election fraud, and the slow march toward what began with the 1770 Boston Massacre will accelerate here in the present time.

I see no scenario in which Judge Thompson punts the case, which would certainly be appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court, that doesn’t dial the temperature in America up to a point that would make November 2020 look like a time of national unity and togetherness.

Thompson, regardless of whether he adhered to technicalities in rendering his decision, has now joined Mark Brnovich, Doug Ducey, and countless others in the ranks of feckless Arizonans who failed to be etched in history as courageous men who acted boldly when the Republic counted on them to put a halt to corruption that threatens the existence of not only the state, but America herself.

Watch the trial again. Thompson knows Hobbs is an illegitimate winner, and that her defense had its ass handed to it by Kari Lake’s legal team, spearheaded by Kurt Olsen. You can see it on the Judge’s face as he hears evidence outlining what was, in all but plain admission, a deliberate attempt to sabotage the election outcome in favor of four Democrat statewide candidates, Hobbs included. He then bore the disgrace of being screeched at by Maricopa County’s hectoring attorney, Thomas Liddy, who is yet another Arizona “lifelong Republican” who does little but carry water for Democrats, and verbally abuse people who ask simple questions in search of transparency.

This article does not seek to determine whether Thompson was blackmailed, bribed, or threatened (probably at least one, if not all). Of course the burden is tremendous, but I don’t give a rip about that, because you shouldn’t be in the kitchen if you can’t take the heat. No judge wants to be the first to overturn a fraudulent election post-2020, especially one of such magnitude that it would launch a likely first female president (Lake) into political orbit. But nevertheless, some judge is going to have to put it all on the line, judicial aspirations and reputation included, at some point if we are to ever have a system of elections even a simple majority of Americans can trust.

You shouldn’t expect Kari Lake or her team to make any comments about the judicial corruption so long as the appeals process is ongoing. There is no need to equip the enemy with soundbites to trot out in the next court that paints the plaintiffs as contemptuous of the entire judicial system; therefore, I will shoulder the burden and dice apart the contradiction-filled decision that came down today in ten pages.

Page 1...

They weren't able to prove it. I knew it was going to be rejected, I told my wife the same thing. Repubs are going to have to do the same thing, ballet harvest. It's disgusting but the courts have allowed it

Reactions: roadtrasheer

This meeting started at approximately 6:15 pm on December 21 and ended close to 9 pm.

Footage of the nearly three-hour meeting was obtained from the Maricopa County Tabulation and Election Center (MCTEC) live cameras on the Recorder’s webpage.

Attorney Joseph La Rue appears to be sitting across from Scott Jarrett and coaching him on what to say when called to the stand the next day. It is unclear who the other individuals are.

This meeting at MCTEC occurred after Scott Jarrett potentially lied in court on December 21, stating he did not have a clue how 19-inch ballot images could be printed on a 20-inch paper.

The Kari Lake lawsuit was against the Maricopa Board of Supervisors and the County Recorder. Both are Republican-controlled bodies with 5 of the 6 people registered as Republicans. The Kari Lake legal team had 2 exceptional attorneys, a 3rd behind the scenes, and a few researchers. Maricopa had a cabal of 20 lawyers and their support staff. This included teams from Perkins Coie and the Elias Law Group, both out of D.C. These Republican elected officials solicited legal help from the most notorious DNC hit squads. It’s their best chance to hide the election malfeasance. There’s no longer any doubt which team these officials are on. They hired the DNC’s den of thieves?

The Lake Team stayed in a Phoenix hotel, using a conference room as central command. They noticed the many attorneys helping Maricopa because Perkins Coie had also taken a conference room, in the same hotel. The Lake Team monitored MCTEC tabulation center cameras to keep an eye on ballots. They noticed one feed which showed a 3 hour nighttime meeting between Election Director Scott Jarrett and lawyers. GP reported on this. Jarrett was obviously coached because his testimony changed the next day at trial. Let’s review other chicanery by the judge and this legal scum representing Maricopa.

Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson did not afford Kari Lake a traditional trial. He put them on a clock. He gave both the Plaintiff and Defendants 5.5 hours each to present their case. That’s only 330 minutes. But Thompson oddly allowed any “objections” by opposing counsel to count against Lake’s time. The Maricopa DNC legal team used this gift as part of their strategy. They fought against numerous exhibits and witness questions by the Lake Team. They objected repeatedly using relevance, speculation, standing, foundation, strike statements, and so on. Maricopa had an attorney in the courtroom as a dedicated timekeeper, using a stop watch. At the end of Day One, the Lake Team used 272 minutes and Maricopa only 87.

In one example, the Lake Team wanted to display an exhibit that had signatures. The Defendants rapidly objected citing voter privacy rights, maybe voter signatures from 2020, and so on. Within seconds the witness on the stand, Heather Honey, directly told the judge she could clarify the document. The judge refused her offer and allowed the back and forth banter from attorney’s to continue. This entire time the Maricopa attorneys knew it was just a ballot delivery document. They knew it contained staff signatures, not voter sigs. When the judge finally allowed this simple point to be made, Defendants withdrew their objection and smiled. They just chewed up 20 minutes of Lake’s time.

There were 90 court notations and filings in the 7 days leading up Lake’s Dec. 21st election trial (Evidentiary Hearing). That’s 13 per day. The Maricopa DNC hit squad filed endless motions before the trial to purposely hamper Lake’s legal team. Critical time for trial preparation had to be redirected to these filings and the court required responses. We have seen this done many times before by factions fighting to prevent the truth. We also noticed a brief was filed by former Maricopa Recorder Helen Purcell (R), along with Tammy Patrick of all people. They asked that the case be dismissed, represented by law firms from New York City and Tempe, AZ.

story continues at link,,,,

the amount of fraud is amazing...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Eagle25427
do you find it odd at all that both trump and lake's lawsuits alleging widespread election fraud ultimately get tossed by the courts due to lack of evidence? Are the courts and judges across America in on it too? Even the one's who identify republican? if the fraud is so widespread, why is it seemingly so hard to prove in a court of law?

do you find it odd at all that both trump and lake's lawsuits alleging widespread election fraud ultimately get tossed by the courts due to lack of evidence? Are the courts and judges across America in on it too? Even the one's who identify republican? if the fraud is so widespread, why is it seemingly so hard to prove in a court of law?
Do you believe OJ killed Nichole?
Paper ballot and photo ID
Stop all the questioning.

I find it odd that in America, there is even a question on the legitimacy of elections. And it 100% happens on both sides.

I also 100% believe there is fraud with mass mail-in ballots. I find it ludicrous to believe there isn’t. The ability to ballet harvest without the ability to verify the validity of the vote is there. It requires faith to assume 100% everyone voting is on the up and up and it shouldn’t require faith.

I’d personally be in favor of Election Day being a federal holiday, have 100% ID requirements for in-person voting, allow 1 month early voting and vote by mail being the exception for military and stringent exogenous circumstances. We shouldn’t have a question about our elections.

At a minimum, if you’re not in favor of ID to vote, you’re not in favor of election security.

Do you believe OJ killed Nichole?
Paper ballot and photo ID
Stop all the questioning.
yes I believe OJ killed Nicole.. but that's my personal opinion based on the evidence I saw presented during the trial.. which was a criminal case and jury trial .. different than civil cases in front of a judge that I believe the election lawsuits have been..

I think it's fair to ask why none of the election fraud cases have advanced or gone anywhere in a court of law in terms of proving evidence of widespread fraud that would have changed the results.. unless it's all just an orchestrated cover up across multiple courts and judges?

and why do I have to stop asking questions? You don't have to answer you know.

I find it odd that in America, there is even a question on the legitimacy of elections. And it 100% happens on both sides.

I also 100% believe there is fraud with mass mail-in ballots. I find it ludicrous to believe there isn’t. The ability to ballet harvest without the ability to verify the validity of the vote is there. It requires faith to assume 100% everyone voting is on the up and up and it shouldn’t require faith.

I’d personally be in favor of Election Day being a federal holiday, have 100% ID requirements for in-person voting, allow 1 month early voting and vote by mail being the exception for military and stringent exogenous circumstances. We shouldn’t have a question about our elections.

At a minimum, if you’re not in favor of ID to vote, you’re not in favor of election security.
as I have found more often than not in these 'discussions', I am pretty much in agreement with you.. There is undoubtedly some level of fraud or issues in most elections, IMO.. but is it widespread and material enough to have changed the results? I'd like to think in our society and system that if that were the case the truth would eventually come out and be proven....in a court of law and not just in the court of public opinion. To date at least, that doesn't appear to be the case.

Completely agree w/ you on the need for election reform (federal holiday, ID requirements, etc.).. I work in the cybersecurity and identity tech industry and the technology absolutely exists to enable fully secure digital IDs for all citizens (preferably biometric based).. other countries are moving in that direction, but in the US it will be difficult to get there because rolling out a secure digital ID program to all citizens will be perceived as infringing on rights or gov't overreach by some..

Reactions: roadtrasheer
yes I believe OJ killed Nicole.. but that's my personal opinion based on the evidence I saw presented during the trial.. which was a criminal case and jury trial .. different than civil cases in front of a judge that I believe the election lawsuits have been..

I think it's fair to ask why none of the election fraud cases have advanced or gone anywhere in a court of law in terms of proving evidence of widespread fraud that would have changed the results.. unless it's all just an orchestrated cover up across multiple courts and judges?

and why do I have to stop asking questions? You don't have to answer you know.
Always ask questions, I do .
That's why I question elections.
From the beginning of time people have cheated to gain a upper hand pretty simple really.
Every Democrat that I can think of before 2020 was against mass mail in voting and spoke about how easy it was to cheat and then prove .... well "sonof bitch " in come Trump and covid ....mail on voting is so secure ....

Reactions: BUDmountain
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT