ADVERTISEMENT

AZ Judge Peter Thompson Rules Elections with Broken Machines in 60% of Precincts and No Chain of Custody for Ballots = Free, Fair and Certifiable

as I have found more often than not in these 'discussions', I am pretty much in agreement with you.. There is undoubtedly some level of fraud or issues in most elections, IMO.. but is it widespread and material enough to have changed the results? I'd like to think in our society and system that if that were the case the truth would eventually come out and be proven....in a court of law and not just in the court of public opinion. To date at least, that doesn't appear to be the case.

Completely agree w/ you on the need for election reform (federal holiday, ID requirements, etc.).. I work in the cybersecurity and identity tech industry and the technology absolutely exists to enable fully secure digital IDs for all citizens (preferably biometric based).. other countries are moving in that direction, but in the US it will be difficult to get there because rolling out a secure digital ID program to all citizens will be perceived as infringing on rights or gov't overreach by some..
I agree with dog on most things just can't articulate myself as he does .

Reactions: Eagle25427
I'm eager to see how it plays out. If you can't prove it in court then you've got nothing but rumors and circumstantial evidence.. If you can, then you've got something that should be pursued vigorously
You place way to much emphasis on the Courts. There are rules of evidence privileges, immunities and decisions where the trial judges are granted broad discretion, which is often unable to be appealled.

There needs to be a comprehensive investigation first. And not the dog and pony show that was done. Every aspect of counting the votes in these elections are done behind closed doors. How can anyone get any evidence in light of the swamp protecting itself?

And for the record, I don't think it is a Dem or Repub thing, it is both groups. They have rigged the system to keep outsiders from getting elected and crashing their party. Remember when Trump said "Drain the Swamp"? It wasn't just Dems who got nervous about that. The establishment will stop at nothing to protect itslef and no Court or litigation can do anything about it.

Put another way, there was no evidence of the Trump campaign icolluding to interefe in the 2016 election, but look how apeshit our country went over it. There is conclusive proof (Twitter's emails, the CNN executive's blatant admissions) that our own government officials and big tech colluded to interefere with the 2020 election in the same manner as alleged in 2016 yet nothing is done. Why?

The establishment must protect itself first.

64d53e41740daee7.jpeg

WarrenPeace310

8h··/g/The_Donald
I Completely Agree. Establishment Republicans Talk A Good Game But Ultimately Accomplish Nothing. Facts:

Mitch McConnell Actually Defunded Arizona Senate Candidate Blake Masters.

Ronna McDaniels And The RNC Crept Out Of Town Leaving Kari Lake And Disenfranchised AZ Republican Voters High And Dry.

The Rest Of The GOP Has Outright Ignored Kari Lake's Fight To Overturn The Most Brazen Election Theft Since 2020.

It's Time To Remove The Swamp Creatures From The GOP Or Better Yet, Start An America First Patriot Party...Establishment Pubs Need Not Apply.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT