ADVERTISEMENT

Athlon Disses WVU

tOSUGrad90

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2015
Athlon has predicted that WVU will finish the season at 5-7, eighth place in the Big 12 conference. If WVU goes 5-7 or worse, the Honeymoon with Neal Brown will be terminated faster than the Minneapolis Police Department vacated Precinct No. 3.

I'd change the subject, too, if I were a delusional piece of sh!t like you, BuzzTard. It's funny to watch you get your Depends in such a bunch over my posting about Athlon's prediction for the Old Fold & Blew. With so many easy wins on its schedule, I expect WVU to win at least six games and qualify for a crappy bowl this season, but Athlon disagrees, and it bothers you. Get over it.

I'd change the subject, too, if I were a delusional piece of sh!t like you, BuzzTard. It's funny to watch you get your Depends in such a bunch over my posting about Athlon's prediction for the Old Fold & Blew. With so many easy wins on its schedule, I expect WVU to win at least six games and qualify for a crappy bowl this season, but Athlon disagrees, and it bothers you. Get over it.

Why would I change the subject away from Athlon's prediction? What they say may very well turn out to be the case in the end, but I always take pre-season with a grain of salt, and if Athlon's prediction is on point I will still be a Mountaineer fan. As for Neal Brown's honeymoon, I think by the way he's doing things the right way he has endeared himself to "Mountaineer Nation" win or lose this year, and true Mountaineer fans will have a little more patience with him than you expect.

None of that changes the fact that you live your ENTIRE life on several different WVU message boards .......... a team you claim to despise.

Get a life LOSER.

So, you'd be perfectly content with going 5-7? Got it. Participation trophies for all, right? You do realize that I have penetrated your dementia-ravaged brain, don't you? You're following me around and counting my posts because I own your tiny brain. The despicable Gomer from Glenville is the LOSER, who needs to get a life. Be sure to keep following me on the off-topic discussion board, as I embarrass you libtards over there on a daily basis, as you know.

So, you'd be perfectly content with going 5-7? Got it. Participation trophies for all, right? You do realize that I have penetrated your dementia-ravaged brain, don't you? You're following me around and counting my posts because I own your tiny brain. The despicable Gomer from Glenville is the LOSER, who needs to get a life. Be sure to keep following me on the off-topic discussion board, as I embarrass you libtards over there on a daily basis, as you know.

First I never said I'd be happy with a 5-7 record this year.........what I said was that if that turns out to be the case I will still be a Mountaineer fan.

Second - I don't follow you anywhere but I read each board on this site at least once a day and can't help but notice how much you post.........all day, every day. Besides that, all I have to do is click on your profile to see exactly how many hours a day you spend on WVU's Rivals site and how many times you post each day. Those black helicopters you see circling around the Sheetz parking lot while you're sponging off of their free internet? Those are all in your imagination.

Third - where I grew up has no relevancy here. That was a decision my parents made. Are you telling me you don't still love your childhood home town?

Fourth - I am far from being a libtard. I haven't voted for a DemoKKKrat for years and won't be voting for any of them this year. As far as embarrassing libtards on the off topic board, you may have noticed that I have given some likes to the posts you put there.

But you still need to get a life LOSER, there's a whole big world out there that is passing you by as you spend your entire time on this earth living on a WVU message board.

You can repeat the same bullsh!t until your dentures fall out, but only a LOSER would monitor when and how often another poster posts on a message board. Moreover, it isn't your parents' fault that your loser goal in life is to spend your golden years in Gilmer County. My hometown was great when I was kid, but it's full of liberals, so I have no desire to live there now. As for going 5-7 in back-to-back years, nobody said or implied that you should stop being a fan of the Old Fold & Blew, if this were to happen, but you'd be a fool to think that Neal Brown would continue to enjoy Teflon Don status in Morganhole. #TrusttheStumble

Athlon has predicted that WVU will finish the season at 5-7, eighth place in the Big 12 conference. If WVU goes 5-7 or worse, the Honeymoon with Neal Brown will be terminated faster than the Minneapolis Police Department vacated Precinct No. 3.
athlon doesn't play a down.....7-5 or 8-4 depending on whether they steal one they shouldn't

You can repeat the same bullsh!t until your dentures fall out, but only a LOSER would monitor when and how often another poster posts on a message board. Moreover, it isn't your parents' fault that your loser goal in life is to spend your golden years in Gilmer County. My hometown was great when I was kid, but it's full of liberals, so I have no desire to live there now. As for going 5-7 in back-to-back years, nobody said or implied that you should stop being a fan of the Old Fold & Blew, if this were to happen, but you'd be a fool to think that Neal Brown would continue to enjoy Teflon Don status in Morganhole. #TrusttheStumble

I don't have dentures, and you post so often on various boards on here it would be hard for anyone to not notice.

I'm not blaming my parents for raising me in Gilmer County. I'm thanking them for recognizing that as a great place to raise a family. Would I move back there in my "golden years"? Only if it weren't for my kids and grand-kids being well established right in the area I now live in and I live only an hours drive up the interstate from my old home town so I visit my childhood friends and old haunts any time I choose.

I have no clue as to why you would refer to Don Nehlen as teflon Don. He came here as a young man and raised WVU football from relative obscurity to contending for National Championships and he did it the right way. Can you say that all of Ahia State's coaches did it the right way...............or do we need to re-hash all the scandals that have occurred in Columbus over the past decades and recent years?

Are you supposed to be funny, Paw Paw? Don Nehlen is from the great state of Ohio, and you know that I was not referring to him. Of course, Dandy Don never won a title, but he is the best coach that WVU has had in my lifetime. He's no Woody Hayes, Jim Tressel, Urban Meyer or even Ryan Day, but he was pretty good in his prime. He's not a traitor like your boy who coached at Glenville State, either. Now, back to the thread topic, which you continue to serially hijack: Back-to-back 5-7 seasons would be unacceptable to most WVU fans, wouldn't you say? I mean, with all of the praise that has been heaped upon him by the prominent delusional wing of the WVU fan base, the Golden Boy can't go 5-7 again and continue to be showered with love, can he?

Are you supposed to be funny, Paw Paw? Don Nehlen is from the great state of Ohio, and you know that I was not referring to him. Of course, Dandy Don never won a title, but he is the best coach that WVU has had in my lifetime. He's no Woody Hayes, Jim Tressel, Urban Meyer or even Ryan Day, but he was pretty good in his prime. He's not a traitor like your boy who coached at Glenville State, either. Now, back to the thread topic, which you continue to serially hijack: Back-to-back 5-7 seasons would be unacceptable to most WVU fans, wouldn't you say? I mean, with all of the praise that has been heaped upon him by the prominent delusional wing of the WVU fan base, the Golden Boy can't go 5-7 again and continue to be showered with love, can he?

As I told you in my initial response to your thread, Athlon's prediction may very well come to pass and if it does I will still be a WVU fan first and foremost. Rome wasn't built in a day, and it may take Coach Brown more than a couple of years to fix the problems that Holgorsen left behind, as most WVU realize and fully accept.

You keep accusing me of trying to hijack your thread while you keep bringing up Don Nehlen and Dick Rod, and the place where I grew up, none of which have the least thing to do with WVU's current situation or Athlon's predictions.........so just who is having problems with staying on the subject? Look in the mirror Dumbass, it's you that's deflecting.

Last edited:
Looking at the number of posts you've put up in the past week I have a question for you. Did you have any hobbies at all before you started living your entire life on a WVU message board?

Get a life LOSER.
Your thread hijack above is clear as the bifocals on your face, you ancient p.o.s. Your "go to" is to trump up lies, as you're absolutely horrible at debate or smack talk. Your man love for Neal Brown, total acceptance of back-to-back 5-7 seasons, and jilted-ex-girlfriend attitude toward the former coach who never posted consecutive losing seasons are duly noted, dipsh!t. Now, run along, and hijack another thread.

If they can find a way to steal the first one at FSU, the delusional Cousins will do better than 5-7.

If they can find a way to steal the first one at FSU, the delusional Cousins will do better than 5-7.

Actually that game is scheduled to be played in Atlanta, not Tallahassee, and at this point in the virus thing I'm not so sure it will even be played.

We will not go 5-7, moron. It's like you try to be a f'ucking moron.
No, a fvcking moron would think that I work for Athlon, and don't own his sorry Communist a$$ on message boards. I wouldn't predict 5-7 because of WVU's powder-puff schedule. Florida State is a dumpster fire with a brand new coach, so the Old Fold & Blew should win that one and six others. 7-5 is more likely. Go ahead and make your pie-in-the-sky prediction, so that I can ridicule you about something else in December.

No, a fvcking moron would think that I work for Athlon, and don't own his sorry Communist a$$ on message boards. I wouldn't predict 5-7 because of WVU's powder-puff schedule. Florida State is a dumpster fire with a brand new coach, so the Old Fold & Blew should win that one and six others. 7-5 is more likely. Go ahead and make your pie-in-the-sky prediction, so that I can ridicule you about something else in December.

So you try to puff your fat-riddled chest claiming we will go 5-7 and when challenged on it, you claim we will go 7-5.

bArte97.gif

ATHLON predicted 5-7, Talcum X. I predicted 7-5. You continue to run "skeered" from making a prediction, the word that your alma mater's former coach used when he flapped his dentures about the Old Fold & Blew...oh, and if you're "skeered," then get a dog! #Pu$$y

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Tell me dogpeckergnat, how many football programs have 11 P-5 teams on their schedule year after year like WVU has? And you call that a powder puff schedule. Dumbass.

Reactions: countryroads89
Congratulations, BuzzTard: You play a bunch of crappy Power 5 teams. We're scheduled to play AT Oregon, which is by far a tougher OOC opponent than anybody on WVU's OOC schedule. The only good school that Maryland has beaten lately is overrated Texas (x2), a supposed Big 12 power. Maryland was 1-8 in the B1G last season, with its one win coming against lowly Rutgirls...Ohio State thrashed the Twerps by the score of 73-14...LMAO! Florida State was 6-7, and has to break in a new coach during the largest pandemic in 100 years. Eastern Kentucky? LOL, as your schedule sucks!

Eastern Kentucky? LOL, as your schedule sucks!

I'm very impressed with Ahia State scheduling home games against the likes of Buffalo and Bowling Green................are you? Congrats on being crowned King of the MAC. Why doesn't Ahia State grow a set of balls and play ELEVEN P-5's???????

I'm very impressed with Ahia State scheduling home games against the likes of Buffalo and Bowling Green................are you? Congrats on being crowned King of the MAC. Why doesn't Ahia State grow a set of balls and play ELEVEN P-5's???????
At least OSU has the 'nads to play in state BGSU!

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Two seasons ago, delusional WVU fans beat their chests about having scheduled 11 Power 5 teams, but Ohio State did, too, and guess what happened? Weather wiped out WVU's game at North Carolina State, and your A.D., who acted as if he was coward snowflake CuntryDumb89, refused to reschedule the game, so y'all didn't play 11 Power 5 schools, but Ohio State did, then played another in the B1G Championship Game, and yet another in a bowl game, which means that Ohio State played 13 Power 5 schools. I win. You lose.

WVU did not have an open week between the final game and the Big 12 title. If memory serves, a WVU win would of put them there.

New year, so it's hard to predict college football, but if I had to make a prediction on WVU, I would go with 6-6, assuming they either beat Florida State or upset a supposedly improved TCU at home. Pretty soft schedule, so a 7-5 or even 8-4 wouldn't be out of the question. It's really all dependent on how well the o-line plays, and of course the quarterback.

At least OSU has the 'nads to play in state BGSU!

So, when is Ahia State scheduled to give a return game in Bowling Green? Don't look it up, the answer is NEVER. Are you suggesting the Worthless Nuts are "skeert" to play there? Just like Bowling Green is to Ahia State, we will play the Herd any year they want, but if it ever happens the game will be in Morgantown. That's the way all the P-5's deal with lesser programs like Bowling Green and Marshall.

Last edited:
WVU did not have an open week between the final game and the Big 12 title. If memory serves, a WVU win would of put them there.
Your memory is not wrong, but I distinctly remember Shane Lyons having no interest in juggling the schedule to make-up the game in October, when each school had an open date (back-to-back weeks, but not the same week). Lyons and the Brad Howes of the World decided that WVU had a good chance to make the CFP, and didn't want to screw it up by playing a pretty good N.C. State team led by stud QB Ryan Finley on the road. I understand WVU's position, but have to laugh at the clueless, "only we schedule 11 Power 5 conference opponents" crowd (not you). Ohio State scheduled 11 Power 5 opponents in 2018, and actually played all 11, plus two others in the postseason.

Tell me dogpeckergnat, how many football programs have 11 P-5 teams on their schedule year after year like WVU has? And you call that a powder puff schedule. Dumbass.
Damn, Eastern Kentucky rose up to P5? That Ohio Valley Conference is an up-and- comer!

Damn, Eastern Kentucky rose up to P5? That Ohio Valley Conference is an up-and- comer!

First, no one said that EKU was a P-5. It would take a meth head like you to think that. If you'd look at our schedule you'd see that we do indeed have a slate that includes 11 P-5's, this year and for the next few years. Eastern Kentucky jumped at a chance to be our annual home gimme game in return for a healthy paycheck. Marshall could be it if they would just accept their place in the pecking order. After all, the Herd is about as highly regarded as EKU in the eyes of the rest of the college football world outside of Cabell County.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
First, no one said that EKU was a P-5. It would take a meth head like you to think that. If you'd look at our schedule you'd see that we do indeed have a slate that includes 11 P-5's, this year and for the next few years. Eastern Kentucky jumped at a chance to be our annual home gimme game in return for a healthy paycheck. Marshall could be it if they would just accept their place in the pecking order. After all, the Herd is about as highly regarded as EKU in the eyes of the rest of the college football world outside of Cabell County.
Yeah, My bad. Can't count. I've only got 10 fingers and didn't want to take my shoes off.

Reactions: old buzzard
Yeah, My bad. Can't count. I've only got 10 fingers and didn't want to take my shoes off.

Gotta give you a like for a post that shows a little wit. I didn't think you had any in you.......

So, when is Ahia State scheduled to give a return game in Bowling Green? Don't look it up, the answer is NEVER. Are you suggesting the Worthless Nuts are "skeert" to play there? Just like Bowling Green is to Ahia State, we will play the Herd any year they want, but if it ever happens the game will be in Morgantown. That's the way all the P-5's deal with lesser programs like Bowling Green and Marshall.
No, I 'm submitting that comparing WVU to OSU is a false comparison. You are no where in their league and the difference between WVu and MU is no where near as large as between OSU and BGSU. Chickens'!

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT