ADVERTISEMENT

Athlon Disses WVU

WHAT? Weren’t you trying to talk schedule smack, moron?

Dipshit.

Dumbass.

Shiteater.

tenor.gif

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
You can repeat the same bullsh!t until your dentures fall out, but only a LOSER would monitor when and how often another poster posts on a message board. Moreover, it isn't your parents' fault that your loser goal in life is to spend your golden years in Gilmer County. My hometown was great when I was kid, but it's full of liberals, so I have no desire to live there now. As for going 5-7 in back-to-back years, nobody said or implied that you should stop being a fan of the Old Fold & Blew, if this were to happen, but you'd be a fool to think that Neal Brown would continue to enjoy Teflon
No, I 'm submitting that comparing WVU to OSU is a false comparison. You are no where in their league and the difference between WVu and MU is no where near as large as between OSU and BGSU. Chickens'!

Don status in Morganhole. #TrusttheStumble

Hey, FinTard: Save yourself the embarrassment, and find somebody else to stalk on this message board. I was smarter than you before you were regularly drooling into a napkin, and begging your nursing home's employees to empty your dirty Depends.

ADVERTISEMENT