ADVERTISEMENT

Another day closer to the JMU game...I am worried

Tonycried2

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2008
the delusional and misguided Cousins will have a football season to match their woeful basketball season. Not easy being being a Mountie fan these days but I'll hang in there!

Have you noticed how the self-righteous b!tches have avoided the topic of academic fraud? The Old Fold & Blew's eight wins in 2018, should be vacated.

Have you noticed how the self-righteous b!tches have avoided the topic of academic fraud? The Old Fold & Blew's eight wins in 2018, should be vacated.
Yes, it has been my observation the Cousins often forget items such as that. I can only wonder what the party line will sound like when they lose to JMU or win by way of a questionable call late in the 4th quarter.

Let me know when it's proved. How's those janitorial jobs going for mini u players? Does Oslutu still give free tats?

It'll be proved on the gridiron....beware the Dukes!

WVU will win 2-0...on a safety with 1 second left in the game. Fights break out between JMU and fans. Trash cans are thrown. JMU players find bottles of urine and toss them back at the crowd. Streets in Morgantown are burned beyond recognition. Ohio State players cross the border and molest those that are remaining. Marshall still cries, we want a game we want to play.

The game is set for Marshall and WVU. Mountaineers have only 20 players because of suspensions and what not. The game is scheduled for University Charleston football field. WVU still wins with only 20 players having 10 on each side of the ball still gives Marshall a beat down of 28-0.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
WVU will win 2-0...on a safety with 1 second left in the game. Fights break out between JMU and fans. Trash cans are thrown. JMU players find bottles of urine and toss them back at the crowd. Streets in Morgantown are burned beyond recognition. Ohio State players cross the border and molest those that are remaining. Marshall still cries, we want a game we want to play.

The game is set for Marshall and WVU. Mountaineers have only 20 players because of suspensions and what not. The game is scheduled for University Charleston football field. WVU still wins with only 20 players having 10 on each side of the ball still gives Marshall a beat down of 28-0.
Ummmm, that's so surreal, I can't fathom all the ramifications! But I think you are incorrect about the eventual winner of the WVU-JMU matchup!

Ummmm, that's so surreal, I can't fathom all the ramifications! But I think you are incorrect about the eventual winner of the WVU-JMU matchup!

So how bad is super power #1 JMU going to beat WVU? 30, 40, 50 points? You should know. You've already predicted a future game that nobody has a clue as to what happens.

You do know JMU is replacing key players on the O-Line and QB is unsettled. JMU does bring back a talented defense. Which held the #1 defense vs the run in 2018.

So how bad is super power #1 JMU going to beat WVU? 30, 40, 50 points? You should know. You've already predicted a future game that nobody has a clue as to what happens.

You do know JMU is replacing key players on the O-Line and QB is unsettled. JMU does bring back a talented defense. Which held the #1 defense vs the run in 2018.
It's more about WVU than JMU in my mind. Although I respect the Dukes, I think Coach Brown wast left with an unloaded gun! Has the look of a challenging season for 2019 Mountie football if you lose the opener...maybe a two win season or worse!

It's more about WVU than JMU in my mind. Although I respect the Dukes, I think Coach Brown wast left with an unloaded gun! Has the look of a challenging season for 2019 Mountie football if you lose the opener...maybe a two win season or worse!

I have 4-8 including a 1-2 start.

I said 4-8. No O-line means weak running game, new QB and wideouts means no passing game and a young defense that will struggle.

Toilet Bowl bound in 2019.

Disclaimer: I am not responding to any fans of the B1G. (They get so worked up over the littlest things).

Reactions: WVUALLEN
T-Bone and Little Girls' Coach are attempting to bolster their credibility by being pessimistic about the Old Fold & Blew's chances in 2019. I'll take the "over" 4-8, and predict a 6-6 season. WVU fans will shout to the mountaintops that a 6-6 season is a miracle and that Neal Brown is Bear Bryant, Jr. They'll then predict a Big 12 championship in 2020, followed by a national title in 2021.

T-Bone and Little Girls' Coach are attempting to bolster their credibility by being pessimistic about the Old Fold & Blew's chances in 2019. I'll take the "over" 4-8, and predict a 6-6 season. WVU fans will shout to the mountaintops that a 6-6 season is a miracle and that Neal Brown is Bear Bryant, Jr. They'll then predict a Big 12 championship in 2020, followed by a national title in 2021.
If he goes 6-6 with this bunch of leftovers...he should be Coach of the Year! I think they are ripe to lose to JMU and then it's Katie bar the door!

I said 4-8. No O-line means weak running game, new QB and wideouts means no passing game and a young defense that will struggle.

Toilet Bowl bound in 2019.

Disclaimer: I am not responding to any fans of the B1G. (They get so worked up over the littlest things).
If you lose to JMU where do you see the season heading?

That's an easy one to answer.

Further south.

Disclaimer: I am not responding to any fans of the B1G with this post.
Actually, you are, fraud. Otherwise, why do you keep bringing up B1G fans in your responses to a Marshall fan's posts about the Old Fold & Blew?

Every time I post, I am blamed for only replying to the two resident B1G fans.

Just making sure that you two understand.

There is only one genuine B1G fan who posts on this board, and he's not a native of West Virginia who moved to Michigan as an adult.

Every time I post, I am blamed for only replying to the two resident B1G fans.

Just making sure that you two understand.
Coach, as you know, I'm not a Michigan fan during times when Michigan is competing for a national title in any sport, like the College World Series, which begins tomorrow. However, if some porky female OSU shot putter happens to put one farther than the gorgeous Michigan shot putter, then I'm back to being a Michigan fan.

The guy from Ohio has a track record, and it's full of high marks of stupidity.

Glad you are a WVU supporter toeslut. Love your optimism. Don't think we go 6-6. Maybe you're right but I seriously doubt it.

Marshall gives new meaning to break a leg...

Patrick Edwards sues Marshall
That and the Ridpath lawsuit was supposed to end MU football as told to me by the Cousins...but here we are getting ready for the 2019 season. You boys can match Chicken Little for the " sky is falling" nonsense you spew!

Hahahahahahahahaa, the Louisville boys still bitch about the bullshit onside kick that drew an apology from the Big Least!

I agree that the Big East had some of the most incompetent officials in college football, but their incompetence worked both ways. Like the Syracuse game where after being tackled Marvin Graves threw the football at a WVU player and the ensuing brawl resulted in three starting WVU defensive players being ejected while Graves was allowed to stay in the game.

http://blogs.wvgazettemail.com/wvu/2007/10/05/happy-anniversary-marvin-graves/

I agree that the Big East had some of the most incompetent officials in college football, but their incompetence worked both ways. Like the Syracuse game where after being tackled Marvin Graves threw the football at a WVU player and the ensuing brawl resulted in three starting WVU defensive players being ejected while Graves was allowed to stay in the game.

http://blogs.wvgazettemail.com/wvu/2007/10/05/happy-anniversary-marvin-graves/
Yes, they were awful! I saw Louisville take a worse screwing in Storrs than they ever got in Morgantown! UConn called for a fair catch on a punt, when the coverage relaxed because he clearly called for a fair catch, he takes off running and the Zebra's swallowed their whistles and called TD!

I would say more curious calls went against the home team

I would say more curious calls went against the home team
Maybe overall, Buzz makes a valid point , Big Least officiating was putrid! But not in the Louisville game , pure robbery! But I'm no great fan of Louisville!

That's what they get for wearing shades during the games. Wish they would have banked that robbery call for one of the OU games.

Begging for help from the zebras is exactly what I would expect a loser like T-Bone/Allen to do. Just be glad that Bowl Flop Bob was in the midst of losing five BCS bowl games in a row, suspending defensive starters, and pouting about not playing in the National Championship Game, so that the Old Fold & Blew could beat chOkelahoma once in the last 12 years.

Begging for help from the zebras is exactly what I would expect a loser like T-Bone/Allen to do. Just be glad that Bowl Flop Bob was in the midst of losing five BCS bowl games in a row, suspending defensive starters, and pouting about not playing in the National Championship Game, so that the Old Fold & Blew could beat chOkelahoma once in the last 12 years.
your period has lasted over 2 weeks...you should call your gynecologist ...you got problems

Reactions: old buzzard
Toeshit has no idea what the freak he is talking about. Just spews shit out of his mouth like diarrhea.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT