ADVERTISEMENT

Boy, did I misread the tea leaves!!!

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
I saw all that talent. I didn't see the crotch-grabbing Dr. Jekyll coming.

I've spent a lifetime seeing the silver lining in every cloud. This team has turned me into a bitter old man who will welcome the Grim Reaper with open arms.

They blew 2 winnable games. Now they face 2 unwinnable games.

Their attitude has turned my beloved alma mater into the Titanic heading for the icebergs and piloted by assholes blind with their own importance.

This team needs Sigmund Freud as its coach. Even Bob Huggins, best master psychologist in college basketball coach today, isn't good enough to overcome the crotch-driving meatheads.

I look forward to the next 2 games like a guy facing a heart transplant without painkilling needlework.

Prove me wrong, guys.

Care about WVU as much as I do. Not your crotch-grabbing antics.

One second of self-pleasure threw away a victory. That's on you, Eric, the guy I've bragged about all season as being the best hope for an outstanding season.

You blamed the coaching for your exits from Wichita and Washington. How long before you blame your failures at WVU on Huggins, the guy you once said you wanted to be like in coaching some day?

Thanks for making a 90-year-old having a sleepless night immersed in dark clouds with NO silver lining!

You wiped out a lifetime of joy over just being alive. You happy about that!

Reactions: tarponeer2003
A lifetime of joy...watching young men play a game? Really? Kind of narrow view of things don't you think? And what's with labeling entire team with phrases like "crotch driving meat heads" and "assholes blinded by their own importance"? Sounds like a fake sportswriter frustrated that on the court results have, once again, proven him (meaning you) to be a know nothing blowhard. Just sayin'.

A lifetime of joy...watching young men play a game? Really? Kind of narrow view of things don't you think? And what's with labeling entire team with phrases like "crotch driving meat heads" and "assholes blinded by their own importance"? Sounds like a fake sportswriter frustrated that on the court results have, once again, proven him (meaning you) to be a know nothing blowhard. Just sayin'.

AH, THIS IS YOUR GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO TRASH ME. THANK YOU. I DESERVE IT. YOU ARE RIGHT AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD, INCLUDING ME, IS WRONG. PUT THAT ON YOUR WALL SO THAT YOU CAN SEE IT WHEN YOU WAKE UP. THE ONLY CONSOLATION I HAVE IN MY DEPRESSION IS THAT I'M NOT YOU. SEE, THINGS CAN BE WORSE!

Reactions: Kazzman

I've spent a lifetime seeing the silver lining in every cloud. This team has turned me into a bitter old man who will welcome the Grim Reaper with open arms.

Their attitude has turned my beloved alma mater into the Titanic heading for the icebergs and piloted by assholes blind with their own importance.

This team needs Sigmund Freud as its coach. Even Bob Huggins, best master psychologist in college basketball coach today, isn't good enough to overcome the crotch-driving meatheads.

I look forward to the next 2 games like a guy facing a heart transplant without painkilling needlework.

Prove me wrong, guys.

One second of self-pleasure threw away a victory. That's on you, Eric, the guy I've bragged about all season as being the best hope for an outstanding season.

You blamed the coaching for your exits from Wichita and Washington. How long before you blame your failures at WVU on Huggins, the guy you once said you wanted to be like in coaching some day?

Thanks for making a 90-year-old having a sleepless night immersed in dark clouds with NO silver lining!

Not sure why you were thumping your chest about this team to begin with. Who the hell have they beaten with a pulse? You're not going to assemble a championship level team strictly through the portal. Huggins isn't the master psychologist you claim. Its where you are in March that matters. If this team makes it to the tourney which is a big if there not going anywhere. For all the grief you give Brown I got news for you Huggins isn't getting it done either these days.

AH, THIS IS YOUR GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO TRASH ME. THANK YOU. I DESERVE IT. YOU ARE RIGHT AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD, INCLUDING ME, IS WRONG. PUT THAT ON YOUR WALL SO THAT YOU CAN SEE IT WHEN YOU WAKE UP. THE ONLY CONSOLATION I HAVE IN MY DEPRESSION IS THAT I'M NOT YOU. SEE, THINGS CAN BE WORSE!
Kind of a weak, hurt puppy, attempt at deflection don't you think? Your derogatory remarks about all the members of this team are way out of line Jimmy Olsen.

• Haha
Reactions: Euell
Looks like another sloppy, inconsistent WVU basketball team to my eyes. We played pretty good before the B12 started so I was kind of excited too, but when it finally came down to conference play we look like total crap and fell to a quick 0-2. You cant very often get away with starting 0-2 in the B12 and expect a whole lot to get better as the teams get harder. Way behind the gun already.

Not sure why you were thumping your chest about this team to begin with. Who the hell have they beaten with a pulse? You're not going to assemble a championship level team strictly through the portal. Huggins isn't the master psychologist you claim. Its where you are in March that matters. If this team makes it to the tourney which is a big if there not going anywhere. For all the grief you give Brown I got news for you Huggins isn't getting it done either these days.
ROOTMASTER AGREES WITH YOU AND IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME A BIT. I DESERVE IT FOR BEING A COCKEYES OPTIMIST!

Looks like another sloppy, inconsistent WVU basketball team to my eyes. We played pretty good before the B12 started so I was kind of excited too, but when it finally came down to conference play we look like total crap and fell to a quick 0-2. You cant very often get away with starting 0-2 in the B12 and expect a whole lot to get better as the teams get harder. Way behind the gun already.
And we got KANSAS next!!

Prove me wrong, guys.

You didn't see the throat slash from OSU either did you dumbass.

Shove your fake fandom up a dark hole preferably your own.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Hey shit brains. It's not about you.

Reactions: Rootmaster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT