ADVERTISEMENT

Americans Must Watch This ! Also pay attention how Anti-American Neo-Marxist try to interrupt and hijack the thread.

World War II monument defaced with paint at Charlotte cemetery

World War II monument defaced in Charlotte
By WBTV Web Staff | June 21, 2020 at 1:22 PM EDT - Updated June 24 at 2:36 PM

Rioters vandalize WW2 memorial with communism tags in Charlotte North Carolina

Lawlessness continues unchecked. Sorry you don’t like it. Feel free to go back to making up lies about things the President said regarding vets.

a REAL leader would bring people together and handle this responsibly as Americans. Remember, DJT IS President.....this is HIS America, right now.....not 6 months into the future.....

He can’t because he thrives on hatred and division, this board is a perfect example. How many of you guys will join the latest Trump Army to volunteer at poll places.....?

Keep donating to his campaign, so he can continue paying lawsuits and filling his pockets and paying his kids wife and girlfriend.....he says he will put in $100M of this own money......he doesn’t have $100M liquid and if he did....he would rather get it from you guys....

What else you got? Don’t you ever get tired of defending this dipshit.....don’t you ever just sit alone and say, man, why have so many people turned on him, why has he made so many mistakes when he was sitting in the cat bird seat, why have so many people close to him gone to jail, why can’t he get the disease right, why is he ****ing with the military now......

Governor Cuomo. Democrat

Nearly 400 NYPD Cops Hurt During NYC's Two Weeks of Protest Over George Floyd's Death

Last edited:
What's wrong with you? Is the truth making you that angry? Why be mad at the news being reported? Be mad at the ones making the news. Put your blind hatred for Trump aside and open your damned eyes, my fellow American.

Wow! You are either very naive or just plain stupid.....you believe everything that Fox and OANN tell you....

What about those of us who work at companies with business in almost every large city in this country who are in constant contact and monitoring consumer trends and environmental affects on those businesses.....it’s comical that you guys believe.....talk about gaslighting....

a REAL leader would bring people together and handle this responsibly as Americans. Remember, DJT IS President.....this is HIS America, right now.....not 6 months into the future.....

Um...President Trump has done everything he can to help, but the leftist leaders in those cities won't let him.

Um...President Trump has done everything he can to help, but the leftist leaders in those cities won't let him.

No he hasn’t....that’s a lie! By calling blue states and cities shit holes and let them burn....he is President of the United States....his job is to be a leader for ALL Americans.....he is the root cause of this because he benefits from hate and violence....HE benefits....no one else. Why do you think the Proud Boys and other White Nationalists are stoking this in some of the cities in question.....

History will not be kind to him and to his cult followers....

NBC News.

CPD Releases New Video of Friday Protest, Says ‘Mob Action' Injured 49 Officers

So you're saying these leftists running these cities haven't refused help from Trump? I just want to make sure I'm not misunderstanding you.

To bring in his special police and National Guard, yes you are correct. This is how Autocrats lead. A REAL President would know how to lower tensions and do things the right way for all Americans....

We all saw him has peaceful protestors for a photo op with a “A” bible which happened to be upside down....why? Because he is a dipshit!

• Albany, NY – police officer hit by a brick on May 30; treated and released
  • Asbury Park, NJ – police officer hit by a rock on June 1; condition unknown
  • Atlanta, GA – police officer Maximilian Brewer struck by an ATV on May 30; recovering from surgery
  • Boston, MA – seven officers suffered unspecified injuries; conditions unknown
  • Brockton, MA – state trooper and multiple police officers hit by bottles and rocks on June 2; conditions unknown
  • Buffalo, NY – Buffalo officer and two state troopers struck by vehicles on June 1, one of those troopers run over and suffered serious injuries; conditions unknown
  • Champaign, IL – multiple officers suffered unspecified minor injuries on May 31
  • Columbia, SC – three Richland County Sheriff’s deputies and 12 Columbia officers suffered unspecified minor injuries on May 30
  • Chicago – 132 officers suffered unspecified injuries in multiple incidents over the weekend through Monday, June 1. One officer was seriously injured with broken bones on May 30.
  • Davenport, IA – undercover officer in unmarked vehicle shot in ambush on June 1; condition unknown
  • Denver, CO – three officers struck by a vehicle in a hit-and-run incident on May 30; two have been released from the hospital, condition of the third unknown
  • Harrisburg, PA – two Pennsylvania Capitol Police officers suffered unspecified minor injuries on May 30
  • Huntsville, AL – one officer suffered a minor injury to his head by a thrown object on June 3
  • Jacksonville, FL – a police officer’s neck was slashed by a rioter; condition unknown
  • Las Vegas, NV – Las Vegas Police officer Shay Mikalonis was shot in the head during a protest on June 1; currently on life support in critical condition. Twelve other officers injured on May 29; conditions unknown
  • Los Angeles, CA – 27 Los Angeles police officers injured in multiple incidents, one suffering a fractured skull
  • New York City, NY – at least 33 officers injured in multiple incidents; conditions unknown. One officer struck by a vehicle in intentional hit-and-run; hospitalized in stable condition. One officer stabbed in the neck and two others shot in ambush; conditions unknown
  • Oakdale, CA – two officers suffered unspecified minor injuries breaking up a fight between protesters and counterprotesters
  • Oak Lawn, IL – three officers suffered unspecified minor injuries on June 1
  • Oakland, CA – End of Watch May 29 – Federal law enforcement officer David Patrick Underwood was shot and killed in a drive-by ambush outside the Ronald V. Dellums Federal Building where he and another officer were providing security. The other officer was also wounded and is in critical condition.
  • Philadelphia, PA – at least 13 officers suffered unspecified minor injuries in multiple incidents
  • Pittsburgh, PA – nine officers suffered unspecified minor injuries from thrown objects on June 1; treated and released
  • Prince William County, VA – four county officers hit by rocks and other objects in the overnight period of May 30-31; one hospitalized. Virginia State Police reported 10 troopers injured.
  • Providence, RI – eight to ten officers were hit by bricks on June 2; only minor injuries reported
  • Richmond, VA – two Capitol police officers hit by baseball bat and beer bottle on May 30; recovering. Two officers struck during exchange of gunfire with rioter
  • Sacramento, CA – seven officers sustained minor injuries when hit by objects on May 29
  • Salt Lake City, UT – 21 officers injured on May 30, including one hit in the head with a baseball bat; all treated and released
  • San Antonio, TX – three officers hit by thrown bricks and bottles; conditions unknown
  • San Jose, CA – multiple officers struck by rocks and bottles on May 29; one officer hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries
  • Santa Ana, CA – two officers hit in the head by flying objects, possibly fireworks, on May31; both hospitalized
  • St. Louis, MO – End of Watch June 2 – Retired police Captain David Dorn was killed by a gunshot fired by a looter, as he was checking on a store owned by a friend. Four other officers were shot on the same day when an unknown shooter took random shots at a police line; wounds were not considered life-threatening.
  • Washington, D.C. – approximately 50 agents and 11 police officers injured by bricks, bottles and Molotov cocktails on May 31. Most injuries minor, but one police officer will require surgery for broken leg.
  • Wichita, KS – three officers hit by rocks, bottles and cinder blocks; treated and released

• Albany, NY – police officer hit by a brick on May 30; treated and released
  • Asbury Park, NJ – police officer hit by a rock on June 1; condition unknown
  • Atlanta, GA – police officer Maximilian Brewer struck by an ATV on May 30; recovering from surgery
  • Boston, MA – seven officers suffered unspecified injuries; conditions unknown
  • Brockton, MA – state trooper and multiple police officers hit by bottles and rocks on June 2; conditions unknown
  • Buffalo, NY – Buffalo officer and two state troopers struck by vehicles on June 1, one of those troopers run over and suffered serious injuries; conditions unknown
  • Champaign, IL – multiple officers suffered unspecified minor injuries on May 31
  • Columbia, SC – three Richland County Sheriff’s deputies and 12 Columbia officers suffered unspecified minor injuries on May 30
  • Chicago – 132 officers suffered unspecified injuries in multiple incidents over the weekend through Monday, June 1. One officer was seriously injured with broken bones on May 30.
  • Davenport, IA – undercover officer in unmarked vehicle shot in ambush on June 1; condition unknown
  • Denver, CO – three officers struck by a vehicle in a hit-and-run incident on May 30; two have been released from the hospital, condition of the third unknown
  • Harrisburg, PA – two Pennsylvania Capitol Police officers suffered unspecified minor injuries on May 30
  • Huntsville, AL – one officer suffered a minor injury to his head by a thrown object on June 3
  • Jacksonville, FL – a police officer’s neck was slashed by a rioter; condition unknown
  • Las Vegas, NV – Las Vegas Police officer Shay Mikalonis was shot in the head during a protest on June 1; currently on life support in critical condition. Twelve other officers injured on May 29; conditions unknown
  • Los Angeles, CA – 27 Los Angeles police officers injured in multiple incidents, one suffering a fractured skull
  • New York City, NY – at least 33 officers injured in multiple incidents; conditions unknown. One officer struck by a vehicle in intentional hit-and-run; hospitalized in stable condition. One officer stabbed in the neck and two others shot in ambush; conditions unknown
  • Oakdale, CA – two officers suffered unspecified minor injuries breaking up a fight between protesters and counterprotesters
  • Oak Lawn, IL – three officers suffered unspecified minor injuries on June 1
  • Oakland, CA – End of Watch May 29 – Federal law enforcement officer David Patrick Underwood was shot and killed in a drive-by ambush outside the Ronald V. Dellums Federal Building where he and another officer were providing security. The other officer was also wounded and is in critical condition.
  • Philadelphia, PA – at least 13 officers suffered unspecified minor injuries in multiple incidents
  • Pittsburgh, PA – nine officers suffered unspecified minor injuries from thrown objects on June 1; treated and released
  • Prince William County, VA – four county officers hit by rocks and other objects in the overnight period of May 30-31; one hospitalized. Virginia State Police reported 10 troopers injured.
  • Providence, RI – eight to ten officers were hit by bricks on June 2; only minor injuries reported
  • Richmond, VA – two Capitol police officers hit by baseball bat and beer bottle on May 30; recovering. Two officers struck during exchange of gunfire with rioter
  • Sacramento, CA – seven officers sustained minor injuries when hit by objects on May 29
  • Salt Lake City, UT – 21 officers injured on May 30, including one hit in the head with a baseball bat; all treated and released
  • San Antonio, TX – three officers hit by thrown bricks and bottles; conditions unknown
  • San Jose, CA – multiple officers struck by rocks and bottles on May 29; one officer hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries
  • Santa Ana, CA – two officers hit in the head by flying objects, possibly fireworks, on May31; both hospitalized
  • St. Louis, MO – End of Watch June 2 – Retired police Captain David Dorn was killed by a gunshot fired by a looter, as he was checking on a store owned by a friend. Four other officers were shot on the same day when an unknown shooter took random shots at a police line; wounds were not considered life-threatening.
  • Washington, D.C. – approximately 50 agents and 11 police officers injured by bricks, bottles and Molotov cocktails on May 31. Most injuries minor, but one police officer will require surgery for broken leg.
  • Wichita, KS – three officers hit by rocks, bottles and cinder blocks; treated and released

All in the immediate aftermath of the George Floyd murder......yes, we know this, we all saw it.

BUT now, right now.......???

“A” bible which happened to be upside down

giphy.gif

Last edited:
You said he held the Holy Bible upside down. Are you retracting?

images
images

I watched it live....he held it backwards and upside down.....I know what I saw as did millions of others....“A” bible

Good try!

I watched it live....he held it backwards and upside down.....I know what I saw as did millions of others....“A” bible

Good try!

There go my lying eyes again.... [laughing]

I should have known your words are far more accurate than pictures of the actual event. You leftists never fail to entertain.

He can’t because he thrives on hatred and division, this board is a perfect example. How many of you guys will join the latest Trump Army to volunteer at poll places.....?

Keep donating to his campaign, so he can continue paying lawsuits and filling his pockets and paying his kids wife and girlfriend.....he says he will put in $100M of this own money......he doesn’t have $100M liquid and if he did....he would rather get it from you guys....

What else you got? Don’t you ever get tired of defending this dipshit.....don’t you ever just sit alone and say, man, why have so many people turned on him, why has he made so many mistakes when he was sitting in the cat bird seat, why have so many people close to him gone to jail, why can’t he get the disease right, why is he ****ing with the military now......
I have zero issues with his leadership. He’s bucking a large system to foster real change. I don’t agree with “the movement” happening in this country. It’s Marxism cloaked in stoking racial angst. What we’re seeing isn’t an entity deserving of unity or compromise. They deserve to be crushed, arrested, and destroyed as the domestic terrorists they are. They’re responsible now for more deaths than Al Qaeda this year on Americans. They’re responsible for billions in property damage.

The man has promoted policies beneficial to all races, they’re agnostic. They target the ability for all boats to ride with the tide. He’s specifically targeted injustice along racial lines as has been reiterated time and again. He’s fostered more real change beneficial to America than any President in my lifetime. Instead of acknowledging these facts, you all will not accept it and instead choose to lie, tear down, and attack. You’re being used. For 3.5 years I’ve debated policy actions on this board and not a single one of you has been able to step to the plate and get one out of the infield against the actual policy. That says everything about you all. Now, all of the shit you’ve been decrying is being co-opted by a kid sniffing, dementia riddled racist. Even the damn campaign slogan is stolen from Trump. It’s literally, I’m going to do the same as Trump, but I’m not him. You all are useful idiots.

I don’t get tired of defending him because it’s effortless. Policy. You all don’t have an answer.

Reactions: 30CAT
This 18 year was a suspect in a drive by of police earlier in the day. Video shows he had a gun in his hand. Second suspect caught was armed.

+

+

+

I have zero issues with his leadership. He’s bucking a large system to foster real change. I don’t agree with “the movement” happening in this country. It’s Marxism cloaked in stoking racial angst. What we’re seeing isn’t an entity deserving of unity or compromise. They deserve to be crushed, arrested, and destroyed as the domestic terrorists they are. They’re responsible now for more deaths than Al Qaeda this year on Americans. They’re responsible for billions in property damage.

The man has promoted policies beneficial to all races, they’re agnostic. They target the ability for all boats to ride with the tide. He’s specifically targeted injustice along racial lines as has been reiterated time and again. He’s fostered more real change beneficial to America than any President in my lifetime. Instead of acknowledging these facts, you all will not accept it and instead choose to lie, tear down, and attack. You’re being used. For 3.5 years I’ve debated policy actions on this board and not a single one of you has been able to step to the plate and get one out of the infield against the actual policy. That says everything about you all. Now, all of the shit you’ve been decrying is being co-opted by a kid sniffing, dementia riddled racist. Even the damn campaign slogan is stolen from Trump. It’s literally, I’m going to do the same as Trump, but I’m not him. You all are useful idiots.

I don’t get tired of defending him because it’s effortless. Policy. You all don’t have an answer.

This is how you and the other intelligent guys rationalize Trump with your own soul....Policy.

I am fine with his leadership and what he says and does and how he acts because above all else, I agree with his Policy....

This is America and every man and woman is free to choose.....but for me, personally, this country and my own personal beliefs, carry more favor than any party or man or policy.....

At the end of the day, we will soon see if there are more people in this country who believe the same as you or the same as me.

Until then, I hope your daughter is feeling better and your family stays healthy...

This thread will grow. Especially if the far left groups follow through with what they have planned over the next couple of months. It's not polling well so now we get to see if they can control the animal they have created.

Reactions: 30CAT

Downtown Chicago reopens for cleanup in wake of widespread looting
NATIONAL NEWS FROM ABC August 11, 2020

Chicago Protesters Surround Police Station Demanding Looters Be Freed

This is what DSA, Antifa, and BLM is pushing. What could possibly go wrong?

Aldermen Push to Remove Police From Chicago Public Schools

Violence in any form is unacceptable, but harming another person — let alone a child — because of the expression of their views betrays the principles on which our country was founded,” said Delaware Attorney General Kathleen Jennings, a Democrat who has joined in several lawsuits against the Trump administration.

AG: Women committed hate crime by attacking Trump supporters

This is how you and the other intelligent guys rationalize Trump with your own soul....Policy.

I am fine with his leadership and what he says and does and how he acts because above all else, I agree with his Policy....

This is America and every man and woman is free to choose.....but for me, personally, this country and my own personal beliefs, carry more favor than any party or man or policy.....

At the end of the day, we will soon see if there are more people in this country who believe the same as you or the same as me.

Until then, I hope your daughter is feeling better and your family stays healthy...
Yea, policy is what matters, not emotions. I don’t have to like him. I don’t care about his morals. I don’t care about his tweeting. It’s a pretty easy litmus test that I apply evenly across the board.

Is the policy being positioned by X candidate aligned with my personal beliefs on what is best for the country? Yes = get my vote, No = don’t get my vote.

You guys are trying to turn the most important event of our country into a goddamn episode of some John Hughes movie about popularity and likability. Who gives a fvck? I’ll never meet the frigging guy, we don’t need to have dinner, I don’t need to relate to him on a personal level, and I couldn’t care less if he eats his steaks well done with ketchup. The latter is offensive to my pallet, but whatevs, it irrelevant to the national health and prosperity of our country.

You embody every characterization about the difference of Republicans and Democrats. Republicans will make the hard choices that are logical and benefit the country. Democrats want to feel good about themselves. My mind is wired for logic over emotion, in fact, I make it a daily practice to ensure I completely close off emotional reaction to problems. It’s why i can lead with conviction, decisiveness, and temperance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT