ADVERTISEMENT

🔥🔥BREAKING🔥🔥 Ahmad and Harris dismissed

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
Men’s Basketball Dismissals Announced

MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (February 11, 2019) – West Virginia University men’s basketball senior Esa Ahmad and junior Wesley Harris have been dismissed from the team for a violation of athletic department policies.

Athletic Department Violations? They were probably hocking tickets and attacked someone who demanded to be paid for taking them.

Senior guy let go mid season, sounds like it was serious....has he graduated?

I never saw the hype in him..folks were so high on him and i never saw crap. He rarely added anything.

Senior guy let go mid season, sounds like it was serious....has he graduated?

I never saw the hype in him..folks were so high on him and i never saw crap. He rarely added anything.
Neither did I, hate to say it, but Ahmad has to be one of the bigger busts in recent memory..... if you go by the hype/ranking/4 star coming in.

I hate to say it, but Ahmad had to be one of the bigger busts in recent memory, if you go by the hype/rank/4 star coming in....

Neither did I, hate to say it, but Ahmad has to be one of the bigger busts in recent memory..... if you go by the hype/ranking/4 star coming in.

You can say THAT again

Reactions: MacMountie
It’s all hard to believe after the last couple years!! Bad thing is I think this year may have set us back a bit a couple years.

2 D2 players. Better off without these 2 stiffs. I said Wes Harris sucked and should have been kicked off this summer. Pull that thread up over the summer. I said he was a thug, coward, dumbass with D2 talent that should be gone. He wasn’t worth any trouble. Huggs should have kicked him off this summer. Another scrub recruit by Huggs that was easy to get cause nobody wanted him. A bad recruit from Jackson, Mississippi.

You can say THAT again
According to rivals, Harris had offers from Arizona, Arizona St, UConn and Ahmad had offers from Cincinnati, Xavier, Wisconsin, Iowa St, Ohio St, Maryland among others..... Far from being slouches.... as a certain someone suggests.... Lol...

Keno, who made the annoucement - no attribution in release. Was there an earlier
suspension on the team announced by the Athletic Department and not Huggs?

2 D2 players. Better off without these 2 stiffs. I said Wes Harris sucked and should have been kicked off this summer. Pull that thread up over the summer. I said he was a thug, coward, dumbass with D2 talent that should be gone. He wasn’t worth any trouble. Huggs should have kicked him off this summer. Another scrub recruit by Huggs that was easy to get cause nobody wanted him. A bad recruit from Jackson, Mississippi.

"Wes Harris—He’s older, better. His offense is developing. A good rotation player that will start many games. He will hit 3s betters. He’s improved.
Esa—Older, smarter, better. His best year will be as a senior. He’s in best shape of life."

"I was blown away with how loaded we are from top to bottom. We literally have 15 players that could contribute. Deepest team in decades. Like Bob said we got a chance. I agree. Legit Final 4, National title contender."

Just admit it and say you don't know what you are talking about.

Keno, who made the annoucement - no attribution in release. Was there an earlier
suspension on the team announced by the Athletic Department and not Huggs?

Perhaps Huggs is the one that sent them to the AD. Thing is we have no idea. Huggs could have kicked them off and told the AD the reasons why. Things that we may never know.

I make a suggestion that the board kick your scrubb, thug, coward, dumbass with no talent off this board. You're nothing but trouble and racist.

SEE Reply above by - Jesse74

One thing is we just lost our 3rd best scorer in Esa. But we will have less turnovers. We just lost a good defender and 4th best rebound guy in Harris. But our technical fouls will drop.

So I guess the minuses might out weigh the plus.

Wes Harris—He’s older, better. His offense is developing. A good rotation player that will start many games. He will hit 3s betters. He’s improved.

https://westvirginia.forums.rivals....l-4-team-my-breakdown-after-scrimmage.184962/

I was blown away with how loaded we are from top to bottom. We literally have 15 players that could contribute. Deepest team in decades. Like Bob said we got a chance. I agree. Legit Final 4, National title contender.

Konate—Older, better, added better offense
Logan Routt—Bigger, stronger, better, experienced. He will play.
Derek Culver—Bigtime talent and NBA future. Athletic and legit 6-10. Dunk machine. He’s going to help us.
Andrew Gordon—Very athletic big man. If knee stays healthy he’s instant impact help in rotation.
Esa—Older, smarter, better. His best year will be as a senior. He’s in best shape of life.
Wes Harris—He’s older, better. His offense is developing. A good rotation player that will start many games. He will hit 3s betters. He’s improved.
Lamont West—He looks better overall. He’s healthier. He’s going to be a starter or top bench player.
Emmit Mathews—has upside, talent and next year will be very good. Just needs to get stronger. He is legit 6-7 or taller and long arms. Should be a breakout player next year.
Jermaine Haley—Legit 6-6 to 6-7 and can handle the ball like he’s 6-1. Very talented, tall ball handler that can drive coast to coast with the dribble. He’s going to help us right now. Tall guard to throw at teams. Legit ball handler at that size wow. Good instant help JUCO recruit.
Trey Doomes—Athletic kid that can defend and play in Press Virginia. He has lots of work to do on shooting and overall offense plus getting stronger but next year will help us more. He is not going to play much this year unless it’s in the press. This will be a good development year for Trey. Should be much improved for next year. Redshirt???
Taevon Horton—He’s a little ahead of Doomes because he’s strong already and can shoot the ball. Horton could give us minutes now in the Press Virginia. He’s a strong, athletic guard and a true Press Virginia guy like Doomes. He could get minutes or redshirt. Actually a redshirt would be great for Doomes and Horton. They have potential and will help us win games here. Redshirt is win win for both Horton, Doomes. They will be good down the road. Although Huggins May turn up the pressure with all the depth and play everybody. The roster is stacked like never before. This will be fun.
Beetle Bolden—He’s older and become a great leader as a redshirt junior. Beetle is going to be even better. He can defend and shoot the lights out.
Chase Harler—Could be most improved player. I’m glad he stuck it out cause he will help us more now. He literally is flat out older, better. He must have worked his ass off.
Brandon Knapper—A really good guard that can play point guard or shooting guard. He’s an older redshirt freshmen that is finally healthy. If Knapper can stay healthy he will be a starter. He can dribble, shoot, defend. He’s good in half court or in the full court. We literally have 4-5 guards that are good enough to start. Turn up the pressure. Press Virginia is going to be even better.
Jordon McCabe—Mature, talented freshmen that plays older. The kid is all what he’s cracked up to be. Big recruit is living up to the billing. It’s going to be hard to keep him out of starting lineup he’s that good. A true point guard that can pass it but can shoot the lights out. He is teams best ball handler now already. He should be a top freshmen nationally. Special young player. Instant impact folks. Real deal. Get ready.

Overall 15 deep. I’m highly impressed with Chase Harler improvement. He’s going to help us more. Knapper and McCabe are instant impacts. We have replaced JC, Dax with talent and better depth. Plus the big guys are way better. This is a legit Final 4 team and may win the whole damn thing. This may be the year. Stacked roster like never before.

https://westvirginia.forums.rivals....l-4-team-my-breakdown-after-scrimmage.184962/

I told you last summer Harris should have been kicked off for sucking and being a problem child. WVUALLEN loser argued and cried. I told you Harris was a dumbass that couldn’t play. Esa the same.

Esa and Harris imoroved barely but still sucked bad. They were still D2 players. Both should have been ran off way earlier. I was right again. Them getting better didn’t say much cause they still sucked.

I told you last summer Harris should have been kicked off for sucking and being a problem child. WVUALLEN loser argued and cried. I told you Harris was a dumbass that couldn’t play. Esa the same.

Esa and Harris imoroved barely but still sucked bad. They were still D2 players. Both should have been ran off way earlier. I was right again. Them getting better didn’t say much cause they still sucked.
Actually, evidence points to you saying otherwise. Uder, you need to just go away.

Is there a volume lower than mute?

I think the question needs to be asked. Would Esa and Wes have been kicked off the team if we were in the Top 25 right now with a NCAA bid securely locked???

It’s interesting that the Athletic Dept chose not to provide reasons why this was done. To be fair to all parties, I think we should demand the reasons for these dismissals instead of a vague explanation from the Athletic Department.

I think the question needs to be asked. Would Esa and Wes have been kicked off the team if we were in the Top 25 right now with a NCAA bid securely locked???

It’s interesting that the Athletic Dept chose not to provide reasons why this was done. To be fair to all parties, I think we should demand the reasons for these dismissals instead of a vague explanation from the Athletic Department.

If I had to guess what they did, I would say they most likely argued one too many times with the coaching staff and it's poisoning the younger guys. To me, our major problem is too many non-shooters on this team but you can't have players undermining the coaches' authority if that's indeed what occurred.

Reactions: Rootmaster
If I had to guess what they did, I would say they most likely argued one too many times with the coaching staff and it's poisoning the younger guys. To me, our major problem is too many non-shooters on this team but you can't have players undermining the coaches' authority if that's indeed what occurred.

Then that would have been dismissal for "violation of TEAM rules" not "athletic" as it was said......

Reactions: wvuredhead
Then that would have been dismissal for "violation of TEAM rules" not "athletic" as it was said......

I don't think there's another explanation that makes more sense when two players are simultaneously kicked off of the team. It could absolutely be something else but I would say attitude is the #1 seed with skipping class / failing a drug test a close second. With the documented issues that both players have already had, it wouldn't be crazy for Huggs to hand this over to the athletic department if it were the latter of those options.

You can demand all you want but there are privacy laws that do not allow the Athletic Department do tell us anything. The only way you will truly know is if the players themselves say why.

I don't think there's another explanation that makes more sense when two players are simultaneously kicked off of the team. It could absolutely be something else but I would say attitude is the #1 seed with skipping class / failing a drug test a close second. With the documented issues that both players have already had, it wouldn't be crazy for Huggs to hand this over to the athletic department if it were the latter of those options.

It could be a number of things other than what you are thinking. Huggs isn't the type of person to kick someone off "indirectly" by making it appear it was a university decision. He would just come out and say it was his decision. He hasn't. So this leads me to believe they may have done things that were in violation of the NCAA and WVU policies and were discovered. It could be selling WVU apparel given to them for being part of an athletic team, and making profits off them?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT