ADVERTISEMENT

about Stormy Daniels' lawyer.

Pay up small hands.

Poor Moe, so ate up with the Orange man.

giphy.gif

Poor Moe, so ate up with the Orange man.

giphy.gif

Look how mad they are. So mad that stormys lawsuit got dismissed. So mad that Goofy Elizabeth's dna test backfired big time on her.

Ole Pocahontas went on an unhinged twitter rant last night. So funny to see it backfire on her.

But why would he pay? Just because she took a DNA test? You might want to check your compass, you’re all alone in these waters.

he should pay because he said "if she takes a dna test and it shows she is native American, I will give 1 million to her favorite charity " .

Look how mad they are. So mad that stormys lawsuit got dismissed. So mad that Goofy Elizabeth's dna test backfired big time on her.

Ole Pocahontas went on an unhinged twitter rant last night. So funny to see it backfire on her.

it didn't backfire. Trump looks weak for adding new conditions to is original bet.

Reactions: moe
Except he'll never pay because he a person of very poor character. A lying POS who reflects the character of those who voted for him and continue to fully support him.
He will never pay because she isnt an indian you ignorant dolt. Her DNA proved that.

Hell he should add another million in legal fees to Stormys extortion and earmark to a cherokee charity.

He will never pay because she isnt an indian you ignorant dolt. Her DNA proved that.

trump said "if the dna test shows she has Indian blood". it does show that. bone spurs is now a bet welcher. he has now added that he will only pay if he gets to personally take her dna test. welching on a bet is pathetic

Marchmadness and we are in the sweet 16 and this bullshit is on the blue lot............goddamn. Clinton won two terms and he fvcked or raped everything that moved............

People in power do entitled shit and always will....
Vital for consideration, however---Clinton WAS President when he was 'entertained' by Monica. Many, most ALL (?) the others occurred while he occupied a position in the Arkansas political system. Trump was a private citizen when he is accused. BIG DIFFERENCE! I may not approve of the alleged activities or timing thereof but he did not defile the office to which he was elected. ALL need to keep the facts straight and draw appropriate lines when they are significant.

typical kool aid dr
At this point it is getting embarrassing for you. Her DNA test proved she has less Native American heritage than an average American. When you come to grips with that reality you can stop making a fool out of yourself again.

typical kool aide drinker response

Who would have thought Donald J. Trump would welch on a bet? Nothing about his personality suggests this.
What bet, she's cherry picking her results. She's comparing herself to south American beaners!

Lol, they definitely don't hide from who they are on here, no wonder Cities scare the shit out of Trumps hicks.

he should pay because he said "if she takes a dna test and it shows she is native American, I will give 1 million to her favorite charity " .
It didn’t say she was Native American, she is white.

Lol, they definitely don't hide from who they are on here, no wonder Cities scare the shit out of Trumps hicks.
I live in Baltimore dude, granted, not South side of Chicago, but let’s not try to pretend you’re living more metropolitan than I am.

#Bonespurs
Ya know, it’s hard to condemn Trump from the left on this after you all voted for Clinton who dodged and Obama who never served either. I mean, I can do it, but it seems fairly hypocritical for you all to.

Ya know, it’s hard to condemn Trump from the left on this after you all voted for Clinton who dodged and Obama who never served either. I mean, I can do it, but it seems fairly hypocritical for you all to.

ive never voted for anyone other than John McCain for President

I mean, it’s a fun talking point, odd how much support he has within the military. He’s definitely preferred over the last guy, and it’s not close. Frankly, I’m not concerned over shit from 50 years ago in someone’s past. Maybe we can get his high school yearbooks and parse the comments of a 16 year old kid. I’m sure that’d be a fun activity to do again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT