ADVERTISEMENT

about Stormy Daniels' lawyer.

Plus there’s another female who claimed sexual harassment. A judge apparently just ruled that her case will be heard. I guess Biff claimed that the case wouldn’t proceed. Wrong.
The clowns keep climbing out the car.

Karen McDougal

Karen_McDougal_2011.jpg
Trump is officially a Bro!

Any man not high fiving Trump for this shit has a pig for a wife and is an emasculated, minivan driving douche.

Reactions: Airport and dave
I'm more concerned about the fact that he has refused to disclose his tax records
Why are you concerned? Has the IRS charged him with any tax crimes? He does not have to disclose his tax records if he doesn't want to do it.

So your wife would be cool with you hitting that?
If I were a billionaire with a trophy wife, I’d not give a shit and would point towards the prenup I made her sign.

As it currently stands, I wouldn’t fvck around on my wife, but I can certainly appreciate someone banging 10s.

Reactions: Airport
Anybody hearing about anymore women accusing that Ray Moore guy from Alabama with assault. I remember his 30 year old exploits were all over the news a few months ago. Its strange how the media has not keeping up with how that case is going.

Reactions: Airport
lawsuits and rape are two different things

So you think its ok what Bill Clinton did? or Kennedy?

“Ok” depends on your own moral code. I would think Evangelicals would frown upon it. It certainly wasn’t illegal (what Bill did) and no one was/is aware of any money changing hands, non-disclosure agreements or accusations of rape/sexual assault. Those two situations are completely different. The fun for little hands donnie and his attorney Cohen is just getting started.

“Ok” depends on your own moral code. I would think Evangelicals would frown upon it. It certainly wasn’t illegal (what Bill did) and no one was/is aware of any money changing hands, non-disclosure agreements or accusations of rape/sexual assault.
Really????? How about $850,000 that is documented. You are unaware of all the women that charged your boy Bill with rape/sexual assault?
I guess are also unaware that non-disclosure agreements are legal.

“Ok” depends on your own moral code. I would think Evangelicals would frown upon it. It certainly wasn’t illegal (what Bill did) and no one was/is aware of any money changing hands, non-disclosure agreements or accusations of rape/sexual assault. Those two situations are completely different. The fun for little hands donnie and his attorney Cohen is just getting started.
You hit on the rationale behind this and it’s to try and discredit Trump with the Evangelicals. You guys have no chance of picking them up and faced with whatever the left presents against a GOP candidate of shitty morals, they’ll vote for the GOP candidate 100% of the time. You all torched that bridge the last 8 years.

Why would you assume what evangelicals would think? You are an atheist and you cant even decide what race you are.

You hit on the rationale behind this and it’s to try and discredit Trump with the Evangelicals. You guys have no chance of picking them up and faced with whatever the left presents against a GOP candidate of shitty morals, they’ll vote for the GOP candidate 100% of the time. You all torched that bridge the last 8 years.

Agree with everything you said except for your last sentence. The ship sailed before that.

Really????? How about $850,000 that is documented. You are unaware of all the women that charged your boy Bill with rape/sexual assault?
I guess are also unaware that non-disclosure agreements are legal.

If both parties sign, yes

Thee are several woman accursed Bill of raping them. That is illegal!

Plus there’s another female who claimed sexual harassment. A judge apparently just ruled that her case will be heard. I guess Biff claimed that the case wouldn’t proceed. Wrong.
D.D.D. Damn Desperate Demon_crats...[pfftt][pfftt][pfftt][pfftt][pfftt][pfftt][pfftt][pfftt][pfftt][pfftt][pfftt][pfftt][pfftt][pfftt]

LOL! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

he just lost 1 million dollars

Elizabeth Warren on Twitter: "Having some memory problems, @realDonaldTrump? Should we call for a doctor? Here’s something you won’t “forget,” Mr. President: You’re the least popular president in modern history & your allies will go down hard in the midterm elections. 22 days. Tick-tock, tick-tock. https://t.co/53FV0HXGXX" / Twitter

he just lost 1 million dollars

Elizabeth Warren on Twitter: "Having some memory problems, @realDonaldTrump? Should we call for a doctor? Here’s something you won’t “forget,” Mr. President: You’re the least popular president in modern history & your allies will go down hard in the midterm elections. 22 days. Tick-tock, tick-tock. https://t.co/53FV0HXGXX" / Twitter
Except he'll never pay because he a person of very poor character. A lying POS who reflects the character of those who voted for him and continue to fully support him.

Except he'll never pay because he a person of very poor character. A lying POS who reflects the character of those who voted for him and continue to fully support him.
Hahaha hahaha says the guy who supports the other side of the debate, the woman who lied about her heritage and appropriated a culture she was not part of for the purpose of gaining entry into prestigious academic institutions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT