ADVERTISEMENT

A Perfect Afternoon of Basketball

KingCoal

All-Conference
Jul 20, 2009
How are my Old Fold & Blew friends doing today? Y'all still alive in your conference's tournament?

How awesome would it be to see Ohio State win the B1G tournament, and face off against WVU in the NCAA?

I know who would win that game, and I also know who would claim they had to take a four week trip to the 'farm'.

Reactions: KingCoal
How awesome would it be to see Ohio State win the B1G tournament, and face off against WVU in the NCAA?

I know who would win that game, and I also know who would claim they had to take a four week trip to the 'farm'.
no...just 3 days and not until April... and I also know who would win that game..... a skunkweasel rooting for nuts.....judgement day is approaching

no...just 3 days and not until April... and I also know who would win that game..... a skunkweasel rooting for nuts.....judgement day is approaching
You'll have an emergency farm trip planned for today in the unlikely event that Ohio State upsets well-rested Sparty. Go ahead and plan to jump on here just as the final horn sounds, as usual, though, as Izzo is too good of a coach to lose to a team playing its third game in three days, especially considering that Ohio State's best player was injured late in yesterday's game. Ohio State's historically bad season will likely end today, but I'm glad that the Bucks have gone down swinging and have 3-4 talented freshmen, as well as another Top 10 recruiting class, to pin their hopes on for next season. In contrast, the Old Fold & Blew's best players are one-year rentals, so plan for WVU to have its third consecutive losing conference record again next season. Lather, rinse, repeat.

You'll have an emergency farm trip planned for today in the unlikely event that Ohio State upsets well-rested Sparty. Go ahead and plan to jump on here just as the final horn sounds, as usual, though, as Izzo is too good of a coach to lose to a team playing its third game in three days, especially considering that Ohio State's best player was injured late in yesterday's game. Ohio State's historically bad season will likely end today, but I'm glad that the Bucks have gone down swinging and have 3-4 talented freshmen, as well as another Top 10 recruiting class, to pin their hopes on for next season. In contrast, the Old Fold & Blew's best players are one-year rentals, so plan for WVU to have its third consecutive losing conference record again next season. Lather, rinse, repeat.
gone down swinging??????? what a laugh......and what are McNeil and Isaac Likely if not one year rentals?.....and bad ones at that.......cmon fluffy you've got to do better than that......you can have all the talent in the world but you got to coach em up.....your football coach is a fine example....all the talent money can buy and the result is the same...hell....even Neal Brown could win with all that talent

Oh, don't misunderstand me, home boy. I dislike both Ohio State and Michigan State. In fact, I probably hate Michigan State worse. The point of my remark was to simply enjoy watching Ohio State play West Virginia, and the even better enjoyment of watching you eat a shipping container worth of bullshit, bullshit you've been stewing on the stove for the last few years. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
gone down swinging??????? what a laugh......and what are McNeil and Isaac Likely if not one year rentals?.....and bad ones at that.......cmon fluffy you've got to do better than that......you can have all the talent in the world but you got to coach em up.....your football coach is a fine example....all the talent money can buy and the result is the same...hell....even Neal Brown could win with all that talent
It's halftime in Chicago. What's the score in WVU's conference tournament game today? Your IQ is sub-room temperature. McNeil and Likekele aren't even close to being Ohio State's best players. Freshmen Sensabaugh and Thornton are the best, and freshmen Okpare and Gayle are playing very well down the stretch. With another Top 10 recruiting class arriving in Columbus this Summer, our future looks rosy. Contrast tHuggs, who assembles a new team of transfer misfits every year now. Enjoy your short stay in the NCAA Tournament, loser.

P.S. STFU about football, you moron. How quickly you forget about 5-7.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT