ADVERTISEMENT

Begging for Your Attention

KingCoal

All-Conference
Jul 20, 2009
Please respond to the former WVU football season ticket holder, who turned his back on Old Fold & Blew Nation several years ago and can't stop posting thread after thread because his faux favorite school won its first outright national football title in 75 years. He's begging for your attention, and throwing a tantrum because y'all are responding to my posts instead of his. LMAO at the complete and utter failure!

okay, i've never dug into this. So, he was a WVU fan, a Marshall fan and now a Michigan fan?

Did he attend Michigan? Born and raised a Michigan fan? Just seems like a strange road to be WVU, Marshall, Michigan.

He grew up in Fayetteville, West Virginia and admitted that he owned WVU football season tickets for a period of time. At some point in his adult life, he became a Marshall fan and moved to the State of Michigan, then became a Michigan fan, but lives much closer to Western Michigan University than Annie Arbor. He's actually a decent guy who shows some humility when the Skunk Weasels aren't good, but when they are good, he's a pompous pr!ck.

He grew up in Fayetteville, West Virginia and admitted that he owned WVU football season tickets for a period of time. At some point in his adult life, he became a Marshall fan and moved to the State of Michigan, then became a Michigan fan, but lives much closer to Western Michigan University than Annie Arbor. He's actually a decent guy who shows some humility when the Skunk Weasels aren't good, but when they are good, he's a pompous pr!ck.
so if Michigan State starts winning big, does he switch?

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
He posted something a few weeks ago about working in Pennsylvania somewhere (Sled was familiar with the town), so I just assumed that he would become a State Penn fan at some point, provided that James Franklin stops choking in big games and gets over the proverbial hump.

Based on you starting a thread about him and how your every reply being centered on him, it seems that he got YOUR full attention........ Don't be embarrassed, this isn't the first time you've shown how stupid you are, and I'm sure it won't be the last.

Last edited:
Based on you starting a thread about him and how your every reply being centered on him, it seems that he got YOUR full attention........
I'm so deeply embedded in your head that I should pay you rent. How much do you have to pay for your single wide?

P.S. Sorry again for your Super Bowl loss. I can tell that you're still butt hurt about it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT