ADVERTISEMENT

A little history lesson

I havè. What does who I like have to do with you guys supporting awful candidates because you vote for the letter besude their name?

I must have missed it. Who is your "fix" candidate? I'm sure it's a Republican....and it's not because of the letter beside their name either....right? [thumbsup]

Reactions: countryroads89
Kasich is my choice, but I've been saying Hillary will win for a year now. Any GOPer who thinks Trump is better is cra cra

I've been surprised at the lengths the Dem party is going to protect her and ensure she gets the nomination. It's borderline shameful, but will ensure she wins the WH if the GOP doesn't get it's act together.

I've been surprised at the lengths the Dem party is going to protect her and ensure she gets the nomination. It's borderline shameful, but will ensure she wins the WH if the GOP doesn't get it's act together.

Who else they gonna support? They know Obama's approval is at the floor, so Biden stepped aside because they all knew he would be attacked as being "another Obama". Then Sanders? Really? Hey, why not Al Gore while we are at it. Face it, this 2016 election is going to go down as one of the worst ones in history. Hopefully we survive through the 4 years until 2020......then worry about that president and the "Curse of Tecumseh"....as that is the next year of the curse....;)

Who else they gonna support? They know Obama's approval is at the floor, so Biden stepped aside because they all knew he would be attacked as being "another Obama". Then Sanders? Really? Hey, why not Al Gore while we are at it. Face it, this 2016 election is going to go down as one of the worst ones in history. Hopefully we survive through the 4 years until 2020......then worry about that president and the "Curse of Tecumseh"....as that is the next year of the curse....;)
Exactly. Nobody likes Hillary, but her platform meshes more with moderates and she has lots of diplomatic experience. Trump is attractive to a very disgruntled slice of the GOP and he has the diplomatic skill of a oozing butt boil.

Reactions: WVUBRU
Exactly. Nobody likes Hillary, but her platform meshes more with moderates and she has lots of diplomatic experience. Trump is attractive to a very disgruntled slice of the GOP and he has the diplomatic skill of a oozing butt boil.
She is breaking from the party and going to establish her own personal platform?

The only sentences you type on here without grammatical errors or spelling errors are the ones that you plagiarize from someone else.
Hahahhaa, very true. In this instance though I happen to agree with him.

Kasich is my choice, but I've been saying Hillary will win for a year now. Any GOPer who thinks Trump is better is cra cra
I also like Kaisch but he's getting no traction. Trump and Hillary are two peas in a pod. Both will say and do anything for votes.

Reactions: easy91
The only sentences you type on here without grammatical errors or spelling errors are the ones that you plagiarize from someone else.
Are you sure is is the proper verb to use with the plural subject? We normally don't grade on grammar nor spelling. That normally is done only when nothing else rises to the level of a question. As long as he communicates his thought is normally the only requirement for posting.

Are you sure is is the proper verb to use with the plural subject? We normally don't grade on grammar nor spelling. That normally is done only when nothing else rises to the level of a question. As long as he communicates his thought is normally the only requirement for posting.
I can see why you would defend Robert's misuse of grammar.

Reactions: countryroads89
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT