ADVERTISEMENT

41 dead today, 1,600 injured

There is one minute difference between the article publishing, and your posting. Are you sitting on the CNN feed all day?

Reactions: WVU82
Just don't see what's the big problem. Israel has had most of their government building in Jerusalem for many years. The Palestinians have the same freedoms and areas of Jerusalem they have had.
Thank-You-President-Trump-Jerusalem-Joel-Pollak-Breitbart-News-640x480.jpg

Just don't see what's the big problem. Israel has had most of their government building in Jerusalem for many years. The Palestinians have the same freedoms and areas of Jerusalem they have had.
Thank-You-President-Trump-Jerusalem-Joel-Pollak-Breitbart-News-640x480.jpg
Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer just released this statement showing support of President Trump's decision to the move the US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem:

“In a long overdue move, we have moved our embassy to Jerusalem. Every nation should have the right to choose its capital. I sponsored legislation to do this two decades ago, and I applaud President Trump for doing it.”

Well you're an idiot if you think the protests have nothing to do with Trump's decision to move our embassy. MAGA

You're an idiot because I don't sympathize with Gaza. I care about America. Moving the embassy is in our best interests. That people decide to turn into terrorist wannabe's and get shot is their doing, not our's. MAGA, not MGGA

You're an idiot because I don't sympathize with Gaza. I care about America. Moving the embassy is in our best interests. That people decide to turn into terrorist wannabe's and get shot is their doing, not our's. MAGA, not MGGA
Huh? lol The blood is on Trump's hands.

Are you aware we already had the US Consulate to Israel in Jerusalem and have for quite a long time?

Why would we not put our Embassy in Israel’s capital?

Why exactly do you think the Palestinians have such heartburn with this move? I know the answer, do you?

Why do you think it’s a bad thing for us to formally move our Embassy there?

How is us moving our Embassy in any way related to the MAGA process? Wouldn’t this just be a foreign policy move? I don’t understand your logic.

Well you're an idiot if you think the protests have nothing to do with Trump's decision to move our embassy. MAGA
Sez.....the guy that believes cutting off peoples heads and slaughtering infidels has NOTHING to do with any religious beliefs.

Huh? No it’s not. It’s on the out of control Palestinians who’ve chosen violence as a form of protest. You’re blinded by your hatred of the man and are in tacit approval of the PLO’s response by your posting. Just absurd behavior.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
Really.....his little hands are bloodless. The Palestinians are the ones rioting....the need to relax and join in on the celebrations.

Why? Trust me, I have no sympathy for the terrorists, but let's not make this move out to be more than it is.
Symbolic as it is, it does have strategic implications in the Middle East that favor our position. If you haven’t noticed, Saudi, Bahrain, Jordan, etc. have all softened their positions on Israel as the coalition against Iran has taken shape. The Middle East is finally working together to combat radical extremism.

This move slams home the US’s position on Israel to the radicals. Israel is here to stay and they aren’t going to chip away any further than what they’d previously done. They face a major setback with this move. It’s good for the long term and not without the lunacy we’re seeing today in the short term.

Good on Trump for this one. No other way to spin it.

Reactions: atlkvb and 30CAT
Why? Trust me, I have no sympathy for the terrorists, but let's not make this move out to be more than it is.

It affirms our close allies permanent existence no matter the Islamic extremists desires. I'd say that's a good thing.

Reactions: atlkvb
Symbolic as it is, it does have strategic implications in the Middle East that favor our position. If you haven’t noticed, Saudi, Bahrain, Jordan, etc. have all softened their positions on Israel as the coalition against Iran has taken shape. The Middle East is finally working together to combat radical extremism.

This move slams home the US’s position on Israel to the radicals. Israel is here to stay and they aren’t going to chip away any further than what they’d previously done. They face a major setback with this move. It’s good for the long term and not without the lunacy we’re seeing today in the short term.

Good on Trump for this one. No other way to spin it.
Meh. Seems like a nothingburger. The other parts I totally agree with, but the move seems overblown by both sides. If SA opened a embassy there....that might be a big deal. Oh well. Sounds like it was good bait to bring out the whack jobs for a herd thinnin

Reactions: Airport
Then you need meds old man, check post 17 for evidence.

You're just digging a deeper hole. You need to calm down and walk away. The more you post the more you are degrading your family name. Your ancestors worked too hard to have their name tarnished by your retardation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT