ADVERTISEMENT

4-3 bowl record not as bad as it sounds

Apparently your mommy didn't wash your mouth out with soap often enough. Stop embarrassing yourself by getting word-whipped by an 86-year-old. It makes you look really, really bad and foolish.

The rest of us would rather talk WVU sports. Join us if you can control your Trump-like petulant behavior.

Almost 70% WV voted Thrump because the Lib Dems in DC hate WV. About 25% voted for Hillary Clinton. Let me guess who you voted for........

Reactions: Rootmaster
You proved to everyone that read your post that your a mean and nasty homophobe. I have no doubt you’re a racist as well. I’m in your head and it’s getting crowded.

Well I thought you valued free speech...
You should know this board isn't a safe space...

But telling another man that you like females...
That is not homophobia.

Look at you trying to act like a lib.
It is entertaining...

So saying Merry Christmas shows lack of sympathy to Jews and other non Chriatians

Well I thought you valued free speech...
You should know this board isn't a safe space...

But telling another man that you like females...
That is not homophobia.

Look at you trying to act like a lib.
It is entertaining...

So saying Merry Christmas shows lack of sympathy to Jews and other non Chriatians

Fake News Texass. Turning words into homophobe post showed your nasty true colors. Have zero doubt you’re a racist as well. I’ve seen it in your posting and account names. I’m in your head. I’m up because I work and trade. You’re up because I’m in your head.

Edit: you’ll never get another engaging post from me again Texass. Ever! You’ll get zero opinions from me so save the effort to solicit views from me (your last sentence). I’ll turn every simpleton reply you or any of your several accounts post at me into a Rivals beating. You are literally giving me freebees haha. Go back to your Texass site, if you’re actually welcome there, and enjoy your team and life. My guess is you’re my bitch because I got in your head. You and I should be two ships passing in the night. I say let’s move on. I called you out. You called me out. Alls good. Fair enough?

Last edited:
Fake News Texass. Turning words into homophobe post showed your nasty true colors. Have zero doubt you’re a racist as well. I’ve seen it in your posting and account names. I’m in your head. I’m up because I work and trade. You’re up because I’m in your head.

Edit: you’ll never get another engaging post from me again Texass. Ever! You’ll get zero opinions from me so save the effort to solicit views from me (your last sentence). I’ll turn every simpleton reply you or any of your several accounts post at me into a Rivals beating. You are literally giving me freebees haha. Go back to your Texass site, if you’re actually welcome there, and enjoy your team and life. My guess is you’re my bitch because I got in your head. You and I should be two ships passing in the night. I say let’s move on. I called you out. You called me out. Alls good. Fair enough?

Then stop making homosexual advances at me.
I like women, brother.

Then stop making homosexual advances at me.
I like women, brother.

Look everyone!!! The homophobe racist at it again. Unreal how aggressive he posts these views. Hey maybe he is projecting his true affinity for man love. Just come out of the closet Texass. Dude I’m in your head. You can’t let me go haha.

I’m starting to hope I never see 87 years of age.
OK, I'll give you this: That was funny.
But ageism.
Navajo, Sioux know that wisdom comes with age.
That's why I'm smarter, and probably richer, than you. 56 countries, 44 states, 14 cruises, 30 winters in Florida for up to 4 months each don't come cheap, you know. My sportswriting skill did it.
Now, let's come up with a solution to Huggins' team. Pissing matches between posters is boring.
Plus, I have strived for accuracy during my 43 years in the newspaper profession. I am 86, not 87. There goes your credibility ... again.

Last edited:
Look everyone!!! The homophobe racist at it again. Unreal how aggressive he posts these views. Hey maybe he is projecting his true affinity for man love. Just come out of the closet Texass. Dude I’m in your head. You can’t let me go haha.

Who are you again?

OK, I'll give you this: That was funny.
But ageism.
Navajo, Sioux know that wisdom comes with age.
That's what I'm smarter, and probably richer, than you. 56 countries, 44 states, 14 cruises, 30 winters in Florida for up to 4 months each don't come cheap, you know. My sportswriting skill did it.
Now, let's come up with a solution to Huggins' team. Pissing matches between posters is boring.
Plus, I have strived for accuracy during my 43 years in the newspaper profession. I am 86, not 87. There goes your credibility ... again.

Eers I’ve always been 100% honest on this site. So I’m telling you the odds are you’re not near me financially. My guess is no where near my asset range. No where near my income level. Eers the amount I pay in taxes would put me in the top 1% or 2% wage earners by itself. However, you are way past me with travel. I have been to roughly 15-20 countries so your experience is very impressive for sure. Probably 30-40 states so you definitely got me their(remember though I can get on a heli or private jet and go anywhere I want to).

I actually admire your WVU passion. I do! I just keep it real by nature so some here don’t like that. I’ve never been a sheep(homer). I call it the way I see it good or bad. WVU good........Big12 bad(for WVU).

Eers I’ve always been 100% honest on this site. So I’m telling you the odds are you’re not near me financially. My guess is no where near my asset range. No where near my income level. Eers the amount I pay in taxes would put me in the top 1% or 2% wage earners by itself. However, you are way past me with travel. I have been to roughly 15-20 countries so your experience is very impressive for sure. Probably 30-40 states so you definitely got me their(remember though I can get on a heli or private jet and go anywhere I want to).

I actually admire your WVU passion. I do! I just keep it real by nature so some here don’t like that. I’ve never been a sheep(homer). I call it the way I see it good or bad. WVU good........Big12 bad(for WVU).
What a bunch of self-aggrandizing yahoos. Do y'all realize how much alike you really are? Including you Rootmaster.

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
I am pretty sure Rootmaster and GregJacobs are the same person.

Rootmaster is definitely not a WV fan.
For all his attacks against DH he doesn't seem overjoyed about the new hire.

Makes me think that he just dislikes WV

Everyone already knows GregJacobs is 100% Pitt.

What a bunch of self-aggrandizing yahoos. Do y'all realize how much alike you really are? Including you Rootmaster.

You obviously didn’t notice he brought money up. I just shoved the truth up his rump. Why do you even care. Neither one of us were posting to you ya busybody. Why take a shot @Rootmaster? He’s a great man!

You have terrible judgement or
You are actually Rootmaster...

There is no reason to personally insult a 86 year old man because you disagree with his POV

You have terrible judgement or
You are actually Rootmaster...

There is no reason to personally insult a 86 year old man because you disagree with his POV

Don’t be passive aggressive Texass. Reply directly to me. So beta of you. Much like Texass to Oklahoma haha. You are my beta and I’m in your head.

Your trolling is weak.

Can we get some of those pics from the bowl game.
Should have stayed in Orlando and watched the UA All American game

Your trolling is weak.

Can we get some of those pics from the bowl game.
Should have stayed in Orlando and watched the UA All American game

Everyday same old same old. I’ll never take you seriously again and provide you zero info. I’ll just remind you every post that you are obsessed with me because I’m in your head.

Good exchange. Now let's get back to who Brown will get for his coaching staff and how Huggins can stop this trainwreck season. The really important things. So neither one of us is poor or will run out of money before we die. Horray for us!

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Good exchange. Now let's get back to who Brown will get for his coaching staff and how Huggins can stop this trainwreck season. The really important things. So neither one of us is poor or will run out of money before we die. Horray for us!

I consider Brown a very solid hire! Will be interesting seeing what he does with D.

You obviously didn’t notice he brought money up. I just shoved the truth up his rump. Why do you even care. Neither one of us were posting to you ya busybody. Why take a shot @Rootmaster? He’s a great man!
You're posting on a public forum. If you don't like "busybodies" commenting on your posts exchange e-mails and keep your adolescent, nonsensical, mine is bigger than yours spats private.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT