ADVERTISEMENT

##

I've never seen this T-Bone's profile post here before. But if you're dumb enough to post in an empty thread what's that say about you, dumbass?
Who cares, geezer? Anybody with an IQ North of 80, which would exclude the band fruit and TrollVanZandt's 35+ profiles, knows that you're brain-dead T-Bone on other boards.

P.S. I've turned your brain-cramp thread into my own personal playground. Your fellow delusional homers have been on the hook since yesterday.

Last edited:
Who cares, geezer? Anybody with an IQ North of 80, which would exclude the band fruit and TrollVanZandt's 35+ profiles, knows that you're brain-dead T-Bone on other boards.

P.S. I've turned your brain-cramp thread into my own personal playground. Your fellow delusional homers have been on the hook since yesterday.
More false communication from a troll. Thank you for supporting my hall of fame. Please continue covering your low IQ. I heard from root it was really small.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever

Making you look like a jack-ass is fun...it's even funnier watching Allen do it.

How long do you want to be on my strings today queenie? who can't post on the BL.

LMAO.

Making you look like a jack-ass is fun...it's even funnier watching Allen do it.

How long do you want to be on my strings today queenie? who can't post on the BL.

LMAO.
Good to see that you've punched the time clock at the auto parts shop for the last time this week, broke back bandy. You'll spend all night and morning begging for my attention, as usual, but I won't be here because I'm not a fat lonely loser like you. Your wife has probably found a new fatty, by the way.

Good to see that you've punched the time clock at the auto parts shop for the last time this week, broke back bandy. You'll spend all night and morning begging for my attention, as usual, but I won't be here because I'm not a fat lonely loser like you. Your wife has probably found a new fatty, by the way.
I am pleading with you....can you post something different just once? You have used the same material for 2 years now....anything new at all? Anything?

So...do you enjoy Allen making you look like a twat as well?

I am pleading with you....can you post something different just once? You have used the same material for 2 years now....anything new at all? Anything?

Your cyber deep-throating of T-Bone speaks volumes about you...and not in a good way, tubby.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Stop begging for T-Bone's help, band fruit. T-Bone is ancient and has a fake ticker, so he has to nap often. He'll return your reach-around when he wakes up in a few hours. You'll be on here all night to see this, of course.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Stop begging for T-Bone's help, band fruit. T-Bone is ancient and has a fake ticker, so he has to nap often. He'll return your reach-around when he wakes up in a few hours. You'll be on here all night to see this, of course.
Allen owned your sorry ass and now you are having a meltdown over it...LMAO.

You're still begging for T-Bone's help, but T-Bone is still asleep, just like he was when he started this lame thread, which I have turned into my personal playground, and clowned you as usual, band fruit.

🤡

You're still begging for T-Bone's help, but T-Bone is still asleep, just like he was when he started this lame thread, which I have turned into my personal playground, and clowned you as usual, band fruit.

🤡
Allen owned you and you are all mad....LMAO.

You play the fool part so well...

Repetitive jerk-off has no new material. Get the last word in my little bipolar puppet...
LMAO...look how mad you are....throwing out insults...stealing my material....

Allen owning you really has gotten to you. LMAO.

Your playground sucks....LMAO...what a twat.

Yep, get in that last word, chunk monkey...you can't resist, and that's why even your fat wife can't stand you.
How long you going to stay mad for Allen making you look like a jackass?

And boy...did he make you look like a low IQ jackass...great job Allen!

I've seen your Facebook pic, Belushi: You make yourself look like a complete douchebag...a triple chinned douche bag.

:joy:
I know you have seen it...your collection of pics of me is ****ing scary.....what a sick weirdo you are.

Band Fruit is in total meltdown mode now. Extreme cussing, to be followed by clinched fists, breath holding, and foot stomping.
THERE IT IS....the old repetitive meltdown post from queenie.

LMAO

Love it! I may string you along all night...I am having a blast at your expense right now...just like Allen did earlier.

LMAO.

I‘m confused by your tactics you f’n loser. You posted this dummy post at 3:11pm. Fully expect this garbage posting at 3:11am from you.

If you’re gonna beg King for something get on your knees 😂

How cute...you and inbred went through and liked all of queenie's post.

Did you like how I owned him throughout?

He waved the white flag and went to bed like mommy told him.

I am his message board daddy!

Whale, whale whale @WVUFanForever and weirdo Texass with his merry band of idiot handles getting trolled into yet another Hall Of Fame Mega Thread. Couldn‘t help but notice @KingCoal like ratio is on fire 🔥. I mean crazy like count in this thread. Meanwhile @WVUFanForever like ratio downright horrifying and embarrassing how bad yours is. Wise up and try to fit in geek.

Yeah...I agree with you...I bitch-slapped your boy queenie around in four threads today. He quit after waving the white flag and his mommy put him to bed.

Everyone was laughing at queenie's total embarrassment this afternoon. I did a number on him.

Wasn't trolled into anything you twat. I run you, and every mega thread ever created!

I am your message board daddy too! How long you want me to string you along tonight?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT