Pound, pound, pound?
Hashtag, pound, hashtag?
Hashtag, hashtag, pound?
Hashtag, pound, pound?
Pound, hashtag, pound?
Pound, pound, hashtag?
Pound, hashtag, hashtag?

What does it mean!?
It means PiT an institution of higher learning? No, a hole in the ground you crawl into when ashamed.

Always a dickhead aren't you?

Tell him that on the Blue Lot.
You tell him on the Blue Lot...oh wait, you can't afford a Blue Lot subscription, as you spend all $7.25/hour that you make at the auto parts store on cheeseburgers and pizza, fatty. Skyhawk said that I could borrow you today, by the way. Are you still bent over, fatty? LOLOLOLOLOL

Took my stalker two minutes to respond.....right on cue.

You still collecting fb pictures of me and recording what time I post?

Sick ****.

KingCoal would probably want to fucc another man.
Really sounds like a guy who would want to switch it up. Would finish up and then bend over himself and say it is your turn

Took my stalker two minutes to respond.....right on cue.

You still collecting fb pictures of me and recording what time I post?

Sick ****.
What he meant to say is that he posted a thread, forgot to switch his username, and quickly deleted it hoping nobody caught it.......[thumbsup]

Really sounds like a guy who would want to switch it up. Would finish up and then bend over himself and say it is your turn
she has said she is gay countless times on here...Told him I am married and she repeatedly has said he doesnt swing like I do...not that their is anything wrong with that.

He has said he is gay countless times on here...Told him I am married and he repeatedly has said he doesnt swing like I do...not that their is anything wrong with that.
They think this is some sort of gay hookup app.
They are looking for this

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
You're a coward, TrollVanZandt. You've been hiding behind your worst profiles, including anus addicted Dennis the Menace, ever since the losing streak started. Man up.

You tell him on the Blue Lot...oh wait, you can't afford a Blue Lot subscription, as you spend all $7.25/hour that you make at the auto parts store on cheeseburgers and pizza, fatty. Skyhawk said that I could borrow you today, by the way. Are you still bent over, fatty? LOLOLOLOLOL
He's not bent over but you are PiTiot.

You're a coward, TrollVanZandt. You've been hiding behind your worst profiles, including anus addicted Dennis the Menace, ever since the losing streak started. Man up.
Whatever you want to tell yourself
Don’t know about either of those posters. Personally I find this message board boring. Too many mentally challenged people who think they are clever.

Whatever you want to tell yourself
Don’t know about either of those posters. Personally I find this message board boring. Too many mentally challenged people who think they are clever.
Then, why do you post all day long on here under your Dennis the Menace handle?

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Still hiding under your bunk bed, aren't you, TrollVanZandt? Stop being a pu$$y, and show your ugly face.
You probably collect FB photos of him too don't you, you sick weirdo.

DO you record the times of when other people post too or just me?

That's why you respond to every one of my posts, right, d!ckhead/dennis/TrollVanZandt/Jason, etc.? You lie like a rug, redneck loser who pretends to live in Houston.
Says the guy that took two whole minutes to respond to my first post of the day.

Lying? you know all about that dont you queenie? LMAO

Reactions: denniskembala
That's why you respond to every one of my posts, right, d!ckhead/dennis/TrollVanZandt/Jason, etc.? You lie like a rug, redneck loser who pretends to live in Houston.
Uh-oh...I see a meltdown happening....

queenie's face is turning red...stomping his little feet....throwing insults at people.,,, LMAO,

Richard hooked queenie pretty fast.

Says the guy that took two whole minutes to respond to my first post of the day.

Lying? you know all about that dont you queenie? LMAO
Keep lying, band fruit. You littered this board with posts in several threads before I ever responded to you, but I'm keeping your sorry a$$ right here in this brain-dead T-Bone thread, and you're too stupid to notice.

:joy:

Hey, auto parts fetcher: Nobody "collects" Facebook pics; your dumb a$$ posts them because you think that anybody wants to see your fat face and pretty earring.
You said yesterday you had FB pics of me and were going to post them.

Sounds you like were collecting them to me twat.

Should I pull up your post?

Keep lying, band fruit. You littered this board with posts in several threads before I ever responded to you, but I'm keeping your sorry a$$ right here in this brain-dead T-Bone thread, and you're too stupid to notice.

:joy:
Two minutes to respond....LMAO...you sick ass stalker.

How long do I want to play with queenie today?

Two minutes to respond....LMAO...you sick ass stalker.

How long do I want to play with queenie today?

Mommy puts the queen to be around 7 p.m...scared to think what she does for him after that....LMAO.

[banana]
I own you so much that you're stuck in this thread. Low intelligence is why you make minimum wage, and have to eat so much fast food, fatty.

I own you so much that you're stuck in this thread. Low intelligence is why you make minimum wage, and have to eat so much fast food, fatty.
You aren't posting in this thread with me? What kind of logic is that? LMAO.

Im stuck?

God you are a complete dipshit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT