ADVERTISEMENT

##

I own you so much that you're stuck in this thread. Low intelligence is why you make minimum wage, and have to eat so much fast food, fatty.
If you truly ever wanted to know just how low IQ queenie is...this may be the post...

The twat is posting in here with me yet he owns me and I am stuck.

Folks...that is a complete full-on retard post right there....LMAO

??????
Relax for a minute.
More importantly clean your face
Not making any kind of sense

Looks like Greggy used his moustache as a cumrag

You aren't posting in this thread with me? What kind of logic is that? LMAO.

Im stuck?

God you are a complete dipshit.
I have two guppies on my line, and they're crying for help. They say that they don't care about me, but respond in duplicate or triplicate to each of my posts. I own these lovers, and all 35 of TrollVanZandt's other profiles. I'm not the "King" for nothing. LMAO!

[banana] :joy:

Found him/her
Has some meat on her bones😂😂😂

551dhd.png

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Don't blame me, WVUFruitForever, as D!ckhead is the one who posted your Facebook pic!

:joy:
Oh no....I am stuck in this thread.....LMAO

My stalker responds now like in 60 seconds to everything I post.

Should I call 911? Nah...**** you....have your meltdown....LMAO

Am I the only person that you record times they post?

Your lover d!ckhead posted your latest Facebook pic. Congrats on your weight loss!

:joy:
Yawns...has to repeat himself now....one of many signs of a massive meltdown.

Going to have to quit owning with you queenie for a while...

You have gotten boring again...and my steak is almost done.

Let me help you off my hook...and my puppet strings....you ****ing twat....LMAO.

Yawns...has to repeat himself now....one of many signs of a massive meltdown.

Going to have to quit playing with you queenie for a while...

You have gotten boring again...and my steak is almost done.
You're still stuck in T-Bone's thread? LMAO at the loser who begged for attention in five different threads, and is stuck getting mugged in this one. Low IQ = menial job

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
I have two guppies on my line, and they're crying for help. They say that they don't care about me, but respond in duplicate or triplicate to each of my posts. I own these lovers, and all 35 of TrollVanZandt's other profiles. I'm not the "King" for nothing. LMAO!

[banana] :joy:
The guppy is in your right hand.

• Haha
You have some issues
Even more so than a normal person who dresses up as a female
I'm trying to reconcile your two broken sentences, TrollVanZandt. You think that you're insulting me with your latest pack of lies, but then say that your insult is "normal?" You have to be confusing your fellow libtards. Be that as it may, I own you, and that's why you keep posting in my adopted thread. I pulled WVUFraudFan's puppet strings so hard that she's finally posting in other threads again, but you be sure to stay put here, TVZ.

I'm trying to reconcile your two broken sentences, TrollVanZandt. You think that you're insulting me with your latest pack of lies, but then say that your insult is "normal?" You have to be confusing your fellow libtards. Be that as it may, I own you, and that's why you keep posting in my adopted thread. I pulled WVUFraudFan's puppet strings so hard that she's finally posting in other threads again, but you be sure to stay put here, TVZ.

Whatever you want to tell yourself, queenie

Even after I tell queenie I am leaving for a while...he still responds...

If that doesn't say "TRUE STALKER" no idea what does.

LMAO...total twat.

Reactions: denniskembala
Maybe he went to dig the calmies out. He's probably massaging his perineim.
The funny thing about queenie is he actually thinks he is funny.

The same repetitive band and fat jokes then he moves into his mental breakdown posts....and then he pats himself on the back for being witty while rambling on that he thinks he is running the show.

Then 95 percent of his nonsense are lies then calls others liars...LMAO.

Total twat that got booted from the BL.... [banana]

Last edited:
Reactions: denniskembala
The funny thing about queenie is he actually thinks he is funny.

The same repetitive band and fat jokes then he moves into his mental breakdown posts....and then he pats himself on the back for being witty while rambling on that he thinks he is running the show.

Then 95 percent of his nonsense are lies then calls others liars...LMAO.

Total twat that got booted from the BL.... [banana]
What's even funnier is that you were too fat to play high school sports, and too dumb to get a decent-paying job, so you can't even afford a Blue Lot account. It's no wonder that you're so bitter, angry, and lonely.

What's even funnier is that you were too fat to play high school sports, and too dumb to get a decent-paying job, so you can't even afford a Blue Lot account. It's no wonder that you're so bitter, angry, and lonely.
Yeah...that is pretty funny....the WHOLE board is belly laughing at your repetitive drivel....oh wait...my bad....they are just laughing at you....silly me.

You really do check in here every few minutes to see if I posted don't you? You love being on my hook don't you?

How do I make you go away? Having a message board stalker like you isn't really all its cracked up to be.

I mean who wants someone keeping tabs on what time they post like you do with me, then collecting pics of me on FB as you claimed you did....sick f*ck.

Last edited:
Medium to above medium giggle. [roll] Good kill shot. :uzi:
So cute that you have to come in and give queenie the old 'atta boy' post...I am sure you will get your queenie like soon.

LMAO...you clowns are soooo pathetic.

I have room on my hook for the both of you.

So cute that you have to come in and give queenie the old 'atta boy' post...I am sure you will get your queenie like soon.

LMAO...you clowns are soooo pathetic.

I have room on my hook for the both of you.

Work on your like ratio punk. Better yet set yourself on fire in your attic 😢

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
Work on your like ratio punk. Better yet set yourself on fire in your attic 😢
Only if you are in it...but that would mean I would have to let you off my hook here first....decisions, decisions...keep owning you here or let you die in a fire....

Like 99.9 percent of this board....don't care about like ratios.

@WVUFanForever @TownesVanZandt isn‘t obvious I single handily own you goofballs? Less than 4 posts and I have you clowns all lined up for showtime 😂
It's beyond adorable that you think that...I post and you assclowns come running....everyone knows that.

I practically run your lives because all you wait around here just begging for me to post.

DO you know what everyone of your precious mega threads have in common? Me running the show.

This message board is pretty much the sewer of the sewer.
Not anyone in particular. One piece of shit couldn’t cause this.
Huge cesspool of shitty posters who don’t offer anything. You are included Greggor as well

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT