ADVERTISEMENT

10-7

both WVU and ahia state......since B12 is better than B10 then WVU better than nuts...same as it ever was.....same as it ever was
Apples to oranges, but I'll play along. I guess Marshall's 15-4 record places them above both of those teams.

Apples to oranges, but I'll play along. I guess Marshall's 15-4 record places them above both of those teams.
are you drinking again?......every one of wVU losses has been to a team in the top 50 NET......marshla hasn't even played one in the top 50......2 words for ya......"Queens College"

Using a Sun Belt Conference school, regardless of which one, is a poor excuse in attempting to justify WVU's mediocre performance in both major sports. You were next to last in football, and now you're the bottom feeder in basketball. There's a thread over on Pullman that illustrates the failures you've encountered since removing yourself from the shield of the Big East, a conference that masqueraded as a P5 for the last several years of its existence. With a pair of lame duck coaches, WVU should strongly consider another conference affiliation, perhaps the American would be an ideal fit, or even the Sun Belt, where many local schools of equal value reside. Schools like James Madison, Appalachian State, Coastal Carolina, and Marshall, just to name a few.

Using a Sun Belt Conference school, regardless of which one, is a poor excuse in attempting to justify WVU's mediocre performance in both major sports. You were next to last in football, and now you're the bottom feeder in basketball. There's a thread over on Pullman that illustrates the failures you've encountered since removing yourself from the shield of the Big East, a conference that masqueraded as a P5 for the last several years of its existence. With a pair of lame duck coaches, WVU should strongly consider another conference affiliation, perhaps the American would be an ideal fit, or even the Sun Belt, where many local schools of equal value reside. Schools like James Madison, Appalachian State, Coastal Carolina, and Marshall, just to name a few.
spoken by a fan of a school who coveted and got not one but two coaches from WVU....what;s that old saying about imitation being flattery?.....if WV is so bad then why did skunkbears want their coaches?......2 lame duck coaches?...one most certainly but the other will be there as long as he wants to and can....book it

You're a drooling imbecile at this stage of your life, Slow Head. Nothing like continuing the charade that WVU is good because its conference is good, even though WVU's conference record is 0-5. I just checked the computer rankings and every one of them still has Ohio State rated at least seven spots higher than the Old Fold & Blew. Chris Holtmann will right the ship, as he always does, then lose in the Round of 32. Barring a small miracle, WVU won't make the NCAA Tournament.

are you drinking again?......every one of wVU losses has been to a team in the top 50 NET......marshla hasn't even played one in the top 50......2 words for ya......"Queens College"
Some numbers for you. 10-2 against mostly cupcakes to 10-7. Oh, and 0-5 in the B12. Yet, you guys are still chasing that #4 seed in March. You've got to win some games to get to the dance. A .500 record won't get it, no matter how many top NET teams you lose to.

someone sent me a text saying wvu fans have started restoring the old couches. It's been that bad.

Some numbers for you. 10-2 against mostly cupcakes to 10-7. Oh, and 0-5 in the B12. Yet, you guys are still chasing that #4 seed in March. You've got to win some games to get to the dance. A .500 record won't get it, no matter how many top NET teams you lose to.
and you think marshla will go dancing?......

Another ESPN+ game for the Old Fold & Blew tomorrow night. Y'all must love to pay a monthly fee just to see your team play.

You're a drooling imbecile at this stage of your life, Slow Head. Nothing like continuing the charade that WVU is good because its conference is good, even though WVU's conference record is 0-5. I just checked the computer rankings and every one of them still has Ohio State rated at least seven spots higher than the Old Fold & Blew. Chris Holtmann will right the ship, as he always does, then lose in the Round of 32. Barring a small miracle, WVU won't make the NCAA Tournament.
no no fluffy.....latest NET WV 24 nuts 28 and ffffffaaaaallllliiiiinnnnggggg

no no fluffy.....latest NET WV 24 nuts 28 and ffffffaaaaallllliiiiinnnnggggg
Y'all are still behind the slumping Bucks in both KenPom and ESPN, and this is why you are conveniently ignoring those ratings. Enjoy your extremely brief stay in the NET Top 25, though, and be sure to keep thumping your frail chest about that 1-5 conference record.

Y'all are still behind the slumping Bucks in both KenPom and ESPN, and this is why you are conveniently ignoring those ratings. Enjoy your extremely brief stay in the NET Top 25, though, and be sure to keep thumping your frail chest about that 1-5 conference record.
Excited Lets Go GIF by NBA

There
both WVU and ahia state......since B12 is better than B10 then WVU better than nuts...same as it ever was.....same as it ever was
There you go again, sounding like CFE. If one conference is supposedly better than another, then the teams in that conference are better than the teams in the other one. Truly that is CFE delusional thinking.

There

There you go again, sounding like CFE. If one conference is supposedly better than another, then the teams in that conference are better than the teams in the other one. Truly that is CFE delusional thinking.
spoken like a true fan of a JV team.....one that lost to queens college

spoken like a true fan of a JV team.....one that lost to queens college
We know our place, unlike you delusionaries. One's at the top of their conference (17-4). The other one is slipping to the bottom of their's (11-8). If you guys are going to play with the big boys, for goodness sakes at least put on some big boy pants. Did you join the B12-2 just to be a doormat?

We know our place, unlike you delusionaries. One's at the top of their conference (17-4). The other one is slipping to the bottom of their's (11-8). If you guys are going to play with the big boys, for goodness sakes at least put on some big boy pants. Did you join the B12-2 just to be a doormat?
We need them to beat Texas Tech, if we are to kick their asses in the post season....they may have to break out the baseball bats in March!

My mediocre Buckeyes boat-raced the Red Raiders in Maui, so Sled can save his frail chest-thumping, if tHuggs actually wins a Big 12 road game for a change. Speaking of Sled, that geezer can run, but he can't hide. Show your shriveled up face, old man!

My mediocre Buckeyes boat-raced the Red Raiders in Maui, so Sled can save his frail chest-thumping, if tHuggs actually wins a Big 12 road game for a change. Speaking of Sled, that geezer can run, but he can't hide. Show your shriveled up face, old man!
I'm very concerned the Mounties won't make it to the NIT to face the Herd! A loss in Lubbock could will most likely lead to a sub .500 season for the boys!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT