ADVERTISEMENT

“No Collusion” is now inoperative.

Question is, since Trump and everyone around him have lied so many times about so many things and has absolutely no credibility, does anyone actually believe that Trump wasn't involved? Remember the denials on paying off his women? Remember every other lie? It is impossible to remember them all so pick your favorite.

Even the Trump minions now admitting the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians.

Does that include the Uranium sale that Hillary negotiated with the Russians? Or the money she paid them for the information they supplied to Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele on that fake dossier submitted to the FISA court to spy on Trump's campaign? (not once, not twice, not even 3 times...but on 4 separate occasions!)

Or had you already automatically excluded those?

Last edited:
Question is, since Trump and everyone around him have lied so many times about so many things and has absolutely no credibility, does anyone actually believe that Trump wasn't involved? Remember the denials on paying off his women? Remember every other lie? It is impossible to remember them all so pick your favorite.

I wonder if Trump's lies about being spied on by the Obama DOJ still upsets the Left as much as Hillary's lies about what was on her illegal server she denied owning and later destroyed?

Probably not.

Last edited:
Even the Trump minions now admitting the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians.
It was all about adoption.
Yes they are. Rudy Giuliani, first and foremost. I guess you forgot about him.

tenor.gif

Reactions: 79eer
Investigation targets claim of Hillary Clinton-Ukraine collusion
https://www.wnd.com/2019/03/investigation-targets-claim-of-hillary-clinton-ukraine-collusion/
The United States is committed to engaging with our partners in Ukraine, including on efforts to roll back the persistent corruption that continues to threaten Ukraine's national security ...

Ukrainians Investigate Hillary Clinton Collusion
www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3736377/posts
"I gave $29 million to the Clinton Foundation and all I got was access to Howdy Doody." Chelsea Clinton and Viktor Pinchuk who donated $29 million to Clinton Foundation in Kiev, Ukraine 8/21/16.

Collusion Bombshell: Ukraine Opens Investigation Into Hillary ...
https://freedomoutpost.com/collusio...eiving-illegal-help-from-former-soviet-state/
Collusion Bombshell: Ukraine Opens Investigation Into Hillary Clinton Receiving Illegal Help From Former Soviet State Pamela Geller 1 day ago 1.3k Views 309 shares

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT