ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki cries "Uncle"

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
Her dismal performance in the Super Tuesday contests against Trump have finally convinced her that now is not her time. She's announcing today suspension of her delusional campaign.

Bye Nikki.

Last edited:
Her dismal performance in the Super Tuesday contests against Trump have finally convinced her that now is not her time. She's announcing today suspension of her delusional campaign.

Bye Nilki.
IMO, this has more to do with Monday’s Supreme Court ruling.

Bye Nilki.
Let’s hope it’s never “her time”. She exposed herself as a true RINO

Reactions: atlkvb
IMO, this has more to do with Monday’s Supreme Court ruling.
That's a fair statement. However she never really posed a serious threat to Trump's ascension to the GOP nomination. That Court decision did not help her though, because I think you're right she was probably hoping in the back of her mind he wouldn't be on some primary ballots.

Wrong.

Let’s hope it’s never “her time”. She exposed herself as a true RINO
For me personally, she lost her credibility when she said she'd never run against Trump. She not only ran against him but trashed him while she did it! I don't trust her, or any RINO.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Yes. Exactly. She was hanging around to see if Trump would have to drop out
She committed career suicide. She's said too many things she can't "unsay". No way I'd vote for her. She totally exposed herself.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT