ADVERTISEMENT

“Make America Prey Again”

It already is, in Trump’s eyes. Primed for the grift.
Do you Pray? Maybe you wouldn't be so miserable if you did? 🤔
giphy.gif

John 14:13 "You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, so that the Son can bring glory to the Father."

You need white lawyers filing these law suits that actually went to a real law school.
Hey Mr. Airport White man!!!!! I gots me my Law degree.... and fo' 'yo information I didn't need no damn White Lawyer to get Trump, I just needed me a Trump hatin' White Juuuudge!
iu

Well you sure got what you deserved huh girlfriend? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Idiots. Keep following orange jesus
'Ya know we're following your advice and guess what @sammyk...it's working!

Trump scores biggest lead yet over Biden in new NBC poll

Former President Donald Trump scored his largest lead yet against President Biden Sunday in a new NBC poll, as voters gave the incumbent poor marks across the board. “This is the biggest lead NBC has ever had in 16 polls for Donald Trump over Joe Biden,” NBC’s political correspondent Steve Kornacki told “Meet the Press” on Sunday

Why aren't you instead encouraging your bot friends on the Left to hop on creepy Joe's "sizzling" economy re-election gravy train?

You're actually trying to help the MAGA movement by ignoring creepy Joe @sammyk? :oops:
giphy.gif

For shame...for shame on you Bro! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Here's one more for 'ya @sammyk

What the Polls Say Today: RFK Jr. Now Hurting Biden, Helping Trump​

excerpt:
Kennedy was obviously drawing some votes from both major-party candidates, and he still is. But more recent polling has most often shown him helping Trump more than Biden, both nationally and in the battleground states. The RealClearPolitics polling averages nationally now show Trump leading Biden by 1.6 percent (46.6 to 45.0 percent) in a two-candidate race, and by 5.4 percent (40.7 to 35.3 percent, with Kennedy at 12.3 percent)

Hey Mr. Airport White man!!!!! I gots me my Law degree.... and fo' 'yo information I didn't need no damn White Lawyer to get Trump, I just needed me a Trump hatin' White Juuuudge!
iu

Well you sure got what you deserved huh girlfriend? :rolleyes:
Just like to give the liberal racists something to claim is racist

Donny selling bibles and fools buying them. WOW what dotards
The Bible's been around for thousands of years and never once been proven wrong in any of its Prophetical pronouncements. Yet who's the "fool" who thinks it's just a giant fairy tale?

Why no one other than our very own @sammyk himself
giphy.gif

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Donny selling bibles and fools buying them. WOW what dotards
Hey @sammyk ...this was before Trump started hawking Bibles!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT