ADVERTISEMENT

“ Don’t know why, there’s no sun up in the sky …

Soaring Eagle 74

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2008
… Stormy Daniels.”

“What I mean is, the cheapest woman tends to be the one you pay for.”
Jack Reacher

Look at what Trump’s paying for attorneys for the Daniels pay for play case. She’s going to turn out to be a multi-million dollar piece of ass.

Reactions: moe
… Stormy Daniels.”

Jack Reacher

Look at what Trump’s paying for attorneys for the Daniels pay for play case. She’s going to turn out to be a multi-million dollar piece of ass.
She's been ordered to pay him.

Reactions: atlkvb
… Stormy Daniels.”

Jack Reacher

Oh good grief. Look what 8 million illegal aliens who've flooded our country is costing us? That vote YOU cast for that half brain corpse and his misguided "open border" policy is going to end up costing us billions! 😏

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
… Stormy Daniels.”

Jack Reacher

Guess the White House spying on a presidential candidate is nothing.... but a old whore story now boys that's something to talk about ..... yep you a swifty. Very uninformed.

Guess the White House spying on a presidential candidate is nothing.... but a old whore story now boys that's something to talk about ..... yep you a swifty. Very uninformed.
Meantime, they've all gone "dark" on the Fanni Willis Love affair. Remember how convinced they all were just a few weeks back that the Georgia RICO case would be the case that finally nails Trump's coffin shut? Well 'ol girl has let 'em down, and now faces being prosecuted herself for using Trump's case to illegally pay off her divorced boyfriend!

I haven't heard one word in her defense from all the Leftists on here who essentially had Trump convicted before Fanni ever started shakin' her big fanny for her boo! 😏

Look ya'll, my big ass ain't got nuthin' to do with Trump trying to steal votes in Georgia OK?
iu

Yeah but it sure got your case against him in trouble didn't it Fanni? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ya'll Trumpers just jealous
iu

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
I predicted when this story first broke that her phony case against Trump would be dismissed by Summer. Turns out my timetable may have been too long. It may get tossed after today's proceedings!

He's probably already forgotten about the case. 😆
Beyond disqualification, she'd possibly/probably be disbarred. I think that's what happened to Clinton. Not sure that would necessarily end the case against Trump.

You can stick a fork in this case. Even if it continues. It will get tossed later. Looking like She and a few others need disbarred. Honest Lawyers should be embarrassed.

You can stick a fork in this case. Even if it continues. It will get tossed later. Looking like She and a few others need disbarred. Honest Lawyers should be embarrassed.

Yeah I agree that's the likely outcome and more to the point it should not have been brought in the first place. If what she is alleged to have done is true she should be disbarred for her stupidity as much as her lack of candor. It is an embarrassment to the profession.

Yeah I agree that's the likely outcome and more to the point it should not have been brought in the first place. If what she is alleged to have done is true she should be disbarred for her stupidity as much as her lack of candor. It is an embarrassment to the profession.
I think at the end of the day she's going to be prosecuted if not disbarred. Probably both. Good riddance. 😏

Shit like this is why I'm voting for Trump. Every time they attempt lawfare the more I look forward to casting my vote.
I've lost count of how many rakes they've stepped on that have whacked them smack dab into their arrogant faces trying to get him!

Watching Fani testify. I have learned she needs an IRS criminal audit conducted on her. She has a lot of cash laying around and I'm not confident she paid taxes on it.
They're all a bunch of arrogant Leftists who don't think they have to follow the Law. Why do you think she actually believed she could make those phony RICO charges stick? Arrogant. I hope they prosecute her and make sure she never practices Law in this State again!

Reactions: Gunny46
They're all a bunch of arrogant Leftists who don't think they have to follow the Law. Why do you think she actually believed she could make those phony RICO charges stick? Arrogant. I hope they prosecute her and make sure she never practices Law in this State again!

Breaking bread is now code for bumping nasties. No fan of the IRS but they definitely need to take a look at her.

Reactions: atlkvb

She sounded like a black racist who hates whites my fellow black Service-members and friends warned me about.

She sounded like a black racist who hates whites my fellow black Service-members and friends warned me about.
She is. She's a Black Female Supremacist. I know lots of 'em. They think they rule the World. They think men (particularly Black men) are no good, and no White woman can hold a candle to them...especially if they're professionals. They are arrogant, snobbish, selfish, conceited, materialistic, racist and sexist.

She is. She's a Black Female Supremacist. I know lots of 'em. They think they rule the World. They think men (particularly Black men) are no good, and no White woman can hold a candle to them...especially if they're professionals. They are arrogant, snobbish, selfish, conceited, materialistic, racist and sexist.

I do know this for certain. If we are going to have an IRS. Her and boyfriend need a visit. They fall under the umbrella of why we were told we need to hire a bunch of new agents.

I'm old enough to remember when people on this board swore this was the best case against Trump.

Today was as bad as when Mueller testified.

I call it practicing since my vasectomy... breaking bread code for let's breed ...

She said they met a few times to break bread. I never heard sex called that. The time frame really isn't important. She shouldn't have hired anyone she had sex with to go after a former President who is running again. She shouldn't be having sex with any subordinates in her role as a DA. The entire thing needs tossed out by tomorrow morning.

She said they met a few times to break bread. I never heard sex called that. The time frame really isn't important. She shouldn't have hired anyone she had sex with to go after a former President who is running again. She shouldn't be having sex with any subordinates in her role as a DA. The entire thing needs tossed out by tomorrow morning.
Never heard it called breaking bread , but I like it .
They couldn't get a reputable person to take the case . She knew she had to play dirty to even make the slimmest of a case . Play with dirty friends chances are ya gonna get dirty . Now what needs to happen (it wont) Georgia needs to prosecute her for everything and anything, her and her liver flipper then offer them something to testify on who is pushing the buttons. I bet she would yap and yap to stay out of jail, he would to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT