ADVERTISEMENT

Would this guy have his job today, if he had tweeted about a different race?

Funny how you should type about this......I'm still waiting for your condemnation of Trump's buddy Carl and his remarks about the Obama's. :(

You're deflecting. Would he still have his job? And I won't defend anyone that makes racist comments including Carl, whoever he is.

You're deflecting. Would he still have his job? And I won't defend anyone that makes racist comments including Carl, whoever he is.

Carl "whoever he is".......come on. Don't act like you don't know who he is. Trump's NY campaign guy??? ?Ring a bell?????? I'm calling BULLS**T if you deny knowing about Carl Paladino......

And NO....no racism is justifiable.

Carl "whoever he is".......come on. Don't act like you don't know who he is. Trump's NY campaign guy??? ?Ring a bell?????? I'm calling BULLS**T if you deny knowing about Carl Paladino......

And NO....no racism is justifiable.

I am being honest. I didn't know until I just googled. He is a racist, just like Obama's pastor and mentor, Jeremiah Wright. You can't hold a person accountable for the racist remarks of their friends. Both sides of the aisle have issues like this.

So, do you think the professor would lose his job? If so, why did he not lose his job in this instance?

I am being honest. I didn't know until I just googled. He is a racist, just like Obama's pastor and mentor, Jeremiah Wright. You can't hold a person accountable for the racist remarks of their friends. Both sides of the aisle have issues like this.

So, do you think the professor would lose his job? If so, why did he not lose his job in this instance?

So, and be honest, did you or did you not blast Obama for his reverend's remarks?

And it's "guilt by association" and it's called "vetting". You honestly think Trump didn't know his buddy Carl wasn't racist? Oh, but how could he know? Well.......

http://wnymedia.net/paladino/

carl-paladino-wish-list-obama.jpg

He should have lost his job. I have no explanation as why. Perhaps the same reason Americans voted for a guy who said things like "grab them by the pu$$y" along with other unbelievably insensitive remarks?

So, and be honest, did you or did you not blast Obama for his reverend's remarks?

And it's "guilt by association" and it's called "vetting". You honestly think Trump didn't know his buddy Carl wasn't racist? Oh, but how could he know? Well.......

I did blast Obama's mentor Jeremiah Wright. When I learned about Carl, I blasted him. BTW, did Obama vet Wright?

Racism goes both ways, you may not want to admit it, but it does. There are white racists and black, hispanic and asian racists. It's not limited to one party or to one ideology.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
I did blast Obama's mentor Jeremiah Wright. When I learned about Carl, I blasted him. But you are still deflecting from my question. BTW, did Obama vet Wright?

Umm.....Rev. Wright wasn't a campaign manager for Obama.....Carl was for Trump. So, yes, Trump's team must have vetted him....or they were negligent for not doing so.

Again, you didn't answer the question. Did you blast OBAMA?

He should have lost his job. I have no explanation as why. Perhaps the same reason Americans voted for a guy who said things like "grab them by the pu$$y" along with other unbelievably insensitive remarks?

Two very different issues. The first, a college professor who reports to the Dean of the school. I guarantee if this professor had tweeted about blacks, he would be out in a New York second. The school is run by a hypocrite that excuses offensive behavior if it is directed at the "right" group of people. The second, an offensive remark that Americans did not seem to care too much about. Their votes seemed to show that.

Umm.....Rev. Wright wasn't a campaign manager for Obama.....Carl was for Trump. So, yes, Trump's team must have vetted him....or they were negligent for not doing so.

Again, you didn't answer the question. Did you blast OBAMA?

Wright was much more than a campaign manager. Obama sat in his church listening to this vile for more than 20 years. He was described by Obama as his mentor. He had a very, very close relationship with Wright. Wright presided over his marriage. At one point, he said he could no more disown Wright than he could disown his own family.

Wright was much more than a campaign manager. Obama sat in his church listening to this vile for more than 20 years. He was described by Obama as his mentor. He had a very, very close relationship with Wright. Wright presided over his marriage. At one point, he said he could no more disown Wright than he could disown his own family.

Deflect much? So, since you didn't deny, are you stating that you blasted Obama for Wright's remarks? So, Trump is fair game as well..........

Here's Newt's response to Reverend Wright and Obama.....

"The fact is, you have a president who for years went to a church whose pastor said stunningly hateful things about Americans," Gingrich said. "The president explains he didn't hear any of them. Okay? And we all gave him a pass. He gave a great speech in Philadelphia as a candidate. We said, okay, we got it."

Now, BEFORE Carl Paladino was employed as Trump's NY campaign manager he had previous racist and sexist controversy's........So Trump didn't know this? Come on. Where is Trump Towers? Yeah, NY. So, Trump has claimed that he's a "very smart guy" and that he "knows more than the generals", but he didn't know about Carl Paladino's past?

Do not deflect.....answer the freaking question!

Reactions: WVMade
Deflect much? So, since you didn't deny, are you stating that you blasted Obama for Wright's remarks? So, Trump is fair game as well..........

Trump is fair game for a lot of things. He says very stupid stuff. He tweets very stupid stuff. He is an egomaniac. He is thinned skinned.

But in all of his problems and they are many, he was infinitely better than Hillary and Bernie.

I freely admit this. But rarely do any libs acknowledge the grave damage Obama has done to this country. His thinned skin. His ego. His unilateral actions. His failed policies.

Now, let's put the shoe on the other foot. Did you blast Obama for Wright's comments? Did you accept it when he said that in 20 years, he never heard Wright make these kinds of comments?

Last edited:
Trump is fair game for a lot of things. He says very stupid stuff. He tweets very stupid stuff. He is an egomaniac. He is thinned skinned.

But in all of his problems and they are many, he is infinitely better than Hillary and Bernie.

I freely admit this. But rarely do any libs acknowledge the grave damage Obama has done to this country. His thinned skin. His ego. His unilateral actions. His failed policies.

You are unbelievable. You deflect, but accuse others of deflecting. I presented you with the evidence.

1. You claim Trump shouldn't be blasted for Carl's comments.
2. You claim Reverend Wright was more than a campaign manager.
3. I showed you Carl's past racist and sexist remarks.
4. I showed you Trump's statements about being "smart".
5. Trump was/is a NY resident.
6. Trump still supported using Carl Paladino as his campaign manager in NY, regardless of his past remarks.

And your response was nothing......typical.

Reactions: WVMade
You are unbelievable. You deflect, but accuse others of deflecting. I presented you with the evidence.

1. You claim Trump shouldn't be blasted for Carl's comments.
2. You claim Reverend Wright was more than a campaign manager.
3. I showed you Carl's past racist and sexist remarks.
4. I showed you Trump's statements about being "smart".
5. Trump was/is a NY resident.
6. Trump still supported using Carl Paladino as his campaign manager in NY, regardless of his past remarks.

And your response was nothing......typical.

Where in the world did I claim that Trump should not be held accountable for Carl? Where?

And Carl was not Trump's campaign manager. Kelly Ann Conway was. He is described as a political ally and campaign manager in NY, which Trump lost by 30.. I stated factually that Obama was much closer to Wright than Trump to Carl. I gave the reasons for why they were so close. I called Carl a racist.

What more do you want?

Let me repeat. Carl is a racist. In many ways, Trump is an idiot.

But again, did you blast Wright? Obama: I could no more disown Wright than I could disown my family.

Two very different issues. The first, a college professor who reports to the Dean of the school. I guarantee if this professor had tweeted about blacks, he would be out in a New York second. The school is run by a hypocrite that excuses offensive behavior if it is directed at the "right" group of people. The second, an offensive remark that Americans did not seem to care too much about. Their votes seemed to show that.
Please stop referencing how "America" proved its voice in voting for Trump....it just makes people want to say "but more Americans voted for Clinton"....an argument you don't see as valid

Please stop referencing how "America" proved its voice in voting for Trump....it just makes people want to say "but more Americans voted for Clinton"....an argument you don't see as valid

Trump is our President Elect for God's sake. He won the election. The popular vote is meaningless, absolutely meaningless.

If you don't understand how different these situations are, I can't possibly help you. One is an employee and the other a candidate. An employer can fire a boss. A candidate can lose an election. Those are indisputable facts.

Where in the world did I claim that Trump should not be held accountable for Carl? Where?

And Carl was not Trump's campaign manager. Kelly Ann Conway was. He is described as a political ally and campaign manager in NY, which Trump lost by 30.. I stated factually that Obama was much closer to Wright than Trump to Carl. I gave the reasons for why they were so close. I called Carl a racist.

What more do you want?

Let me repeat. Carl is a racist. In many ways, Trump is an idiot.

But again, did you blast Wright? Obama: I could no more disown Wright than I could disown my family.

Yes I did. BTW, didn't Obama quit that church? Albeit, after the controversy got heated up.....but have you heard anything from Trump about Carl Paladino's remarks???????...........

You never came out and said anything connecting Paladino with Trump. You said "Trump's an idiot"...."Trump tweets stupid things"......and such and such. You didn't come out and say "Trump had a racist bigot working for him".

Yes I did. BTW, didn't Obama quit that church? Albeit, after the controversy got heated up.....but have you heard anything from Trump about Carl Paladino's remarks???????...........

You never came out and said anything connecting Paladino with Trump. You said "Trump's an idiot"...."Trump tweets stupid things"......and such and such. You didn't come out and say "Trump had a racist bigot working for him".

I said Carl is racist. I will now say Trump has a racist working for him. I will also say that I am calling you out. I don't think for a moment you criticized Obama for being a member of Wright's church for 20 years.

And Obama had racists in his campaign also:

Obama campaign's Julianna Smoot send out a mass email accusing Ryan of "making a pilgrimage" to Las Vegas to "kiss the ring" of Jewish mega donor Sheldon Adelson. This was an obvious attempt to drive a wedge between Ryan and blue-collar Catholics by invoking anti-Semitic imagery; the implication is that Ryan, instead of making a pilgrimage to Rome to kiss the ring of the Pope, was heading to Vegas to kiss the ring of a wealthy Jew. Ryan, the email implied, was a Judas willing to sacrifice religion for money in the Sodom and Gomorrah of Vegas.

Like I said and you refuse to acknowledge, both parties have racists. The Dems have BLM, La Raza and the Nation of Islam for example. Overt racists.

MountaineerWV Bill Clinton had an intern on her knees giving him a 'Lewinski" inside the White House, and all the Left said was "who cares, it's just about sex".

Trump makes a few disgraceful and lewd comments surreptitiously recorded which no one defends and he apologized publicly for and the Left is still apoplectic over it!

So one public figure only says something lewd, and another public person (The President of the US no less) actually does something lewd if not outright sexual abuse and the difference in reactions to each from the Left is actually amusing if not downright comical.

Last edited:
MountaineerWV Bill Clinton had an intern on her knees giving him a 'Lewsinski" inside the White House, and all the Left said was "who cares, it's just about sex".

Trump makes a few disgraceful and lewd comments surreptitiously recorded which no one defends and he apologized publicly for and the Left is still apoplectic over it!

So one public figure only says something lewd, and another public person (The President of the US no less) actually does something lewd if not outright sexual abuse and the difference in reactions to each from the Left is actually amusing if not downright comical.

Bill Clinton? Really? So him getting a BJ is the equivalent to racist remarks from a guy who is employed to campaign for a presidential candidate?

Also, if you are siting sexual relations from American politicians......better have more of a list than just Clinton. By the way, how many times has Trump been married.........yeah.....

MountaineerWV Bill Clinton had an intern on her knees giving him a 'Lewsinski" inside the White House, and all the Left said was "who cares, it's just about sex".

Great point. Don't forget Kathleen Wiley. Clinton accounted her in the White House. As Jesus said, "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

Like I said and you refuse to acknowledge, both parties have racists. The Dems have BLM, La Raza and the Nation of Islam for example. Overt racists.

Amazing, and shocking.......you only mentioned the "racist" from the left.....not the ones that support the Right.....[roll]

Bill Clinton? Really? So him getting a BJ is the equivalent to racist remarks from a guy who is employed to campaign for a presidential candidate?

Also, if you are siting sexual relations from American politicians......better have more of a list than just Clinton. By the way, how many times has Trump been married.........yeah.....

Your reading comprehension is very, very poor. He was relating this to Trump's comments on the bus, not to Carl's situation.

As for Trump's marriages, again look at the log in the Dem's eyes. Clinton cheated on his wife countless times. Far better to divorce than put that woman through that.

Amazing, and shocking.......you only mentioned the "racist" from the left.....not the ones that support the Right.....[roll]

Again, you reading comprehension is almost non existent. I said both parties have racists. Please read closely before responding. Or maybe I need to type more slowly.

Great point. Don't forget Kathleen Wiley. Clinton accounted her in the White House. As Jesus said, "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

If I thought PAX that the Left for one minute is now suddenly demanding sexual "purity" among our public figures, I'd join them in their cause. I doubt they're very sincere in their "outrage" over Trump talking about Pussy!

Your reading comprehension is very, very poor. He was relating this to Trump's comments on the bus, not to Carl's situation.

As for Trump's marriages, again look at the log in the Dem's eyes. Clinton cheated on his wife countless times. Far better to divorce than put that woman through that.

So, you think Trump's divorces weren't a result of affairs.....hahaha....gullible. [roll][roll][roll]

If I thought PAX that the Left for one minute is now suddenly demanding sexual "purity" among our public figures, I'd join them in their cause. I doubt they're very sincere in their "outrage" over Trump talking about Pussy!

Very, very true. Notice, they didn't mention the Kennedy's? JFK, Robert and mainly Teddy were ruthless womanizers, taking what they wanted even from White House interns (JFK). Teddy kills a woman with which he was having an affair, runs away from the scene of the crime and then runs for Dem President.

Again, you reading comprehension is almost non existent. I said both parties have racists. Please read closely before responding. Or maybe I need to type more slowly.

Oh I read it, but I only saw your examples were for the Left wing "racists"......not the KKK, etc. for the Right wing.....

EXCERPT:
Carswell called up Trump's office to talk about allegations that Trump had taken up with model Carla Bruni and dumped Marla Maples, the woman with whom Trump cheated on his first wife, Ivana. "He's living with Marla and he's got three other girlfriends," the "sort of new" PR man told Carswell when he called her back. "[Marla] wants to get back, she's told it to a lot of her friends and she's told it to him, but it's so highly unlikely."

http://www.motherjones.com/politics...-his-affairs-while-pretending-be-someone-else

So, you think Trump's divorces weren't a result of affairs.....hahaha....gullible. [roll][roll][roll]

Again, your comprehension is very poor. I asked you to read the posts slowly. I acknowledged Trump's divorces but said it is better than belittling, destroying, demeaning your wife by having so many affairs and staying married. Trump surely had affairs but at least had the decency to divorce the wife before putting her thought even more trauma and misery. Not to mention a sizable chunk of his fortune.

EXCERPT:
Carswell called up Trump's office to talk about allegations that Trump had taken up with model Carla Bruni and dumped Marla Maples, the woman with whom Trump cheated on his first wife, Ivana. "He's living with Marla and he's got three other girlfriends," the "sort of new" PR man told Carswell when he called her back. "[Marla] wants to get back, she's told it to a lot of her friends and she's told it to him, but it's so highly unlikely."

http://www.motherjones.com/politics...-his-affairs-while-pretending-be-someone-else

From the New Republic:

Dave Powers was sitting poolside while the President (JFK) and I swam lazy circles around each other, splashing playfully. Dave had removed his jacket and loosened his tie in the warm air of the pool, but he was otherwise fully clothed. He was sitting on a towel, with his pants leg rolled up, and his bare feet dangling in the water.The President swam over and whispered in my ear. "Mr. Powers looks a little tense," he said. "Would you take care of it?"It was a dare, but I knew exactly what he meant. This was a challenge to give Dave Powers oral sex. I don't think the President thought I'd do it, but I'm ashamed to say that I did. It was a pathetic, sordid, scene, and is very hard for me to think about today. Dave was jolly and obedient as I stood in the shallow end of the pool and performed my duties. The President silently watched.

https://newrepublic.com/article/100566/jfk-monster

Sexual mosters in both parties. Dems and Republicans. If you want to vilify Trump for his affairs, you at least should acknowledge Clinton's rape and affairs and the Kennedy's outrageous behavior and manslaughter.

Last edited:

MountaineerWV I hate racists...of all races! I hate Black racists like those Black Panther Dudes who stood outside that Democrat Philadelphia voting precinct in '12 with baseball bats threatening anyone 'White" who tried to come inside and "tamper" with the Black vote.

Where was the Left condemning them?

I hate Black leaders of the Nation of Islam like Louis Farrakhan who call White people "Devils"...yet one of their own Congressman Keith Ellison...is under active consideration as Chairman of the DNC. Why no condemnation from the Left of his racist beliefs?

I hate La Raza political activists who say they need to take California back away from "White people" who stole it from Latinos.

The Left actively promotes registering illegals out there so they can vote!

The silence from the Left about Racists in their own ranks while they squeal like stuck pigs about Racists on the Right is funnier than watching a Charlie Chan flick or episodes of Laurel & Hardy or the Three Stooges.

Woooooo,whooooo,wooooo,whoooop,wooooop,whoooop....there goes another right wing racist....whooooooo, whooooo, whooooooop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
MountaineerWV I hate racists...of all races! I hate Black racists like those Black Panther Dudes who stood outside that Democrat Philadelphia voting precinct in '12 with baseball bats threatening anyone 'White" who tried to come inside and "tamper" with the Black vote.

I hate Black leaders of the Nation of Islam like Louis Farrakhan who call White people "Devils"...yet one of their own Congressman Keith Ellison...is under active consideration as Chairman of the DNC. Why no condoemnation from the Left of his racist beliefs?

I hate La Raza political activists who say they need to take California back away from "White people" who stole it from Latinos.

The silence from the Left about Racists in their own ranks while they squeal like stuck pigs about Racists on the Right is funnier than watching a Charlie Chan flick or episodes of Laurel & Hardy or the Three Stooges.

Woooooo,whooooo,wooooo,whoooop,wooooop,whoooop....there goes another right wing racist....whooooooo, whooooo, whooooooop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree with all of your post. But it is even worse. The media only reports of white racists. They want America to believe that only white racists exist. It is pernicious, false and shows how thoroughly corrupt our main stream media is.

Very, very true. Notice, they didn't mention the Kennedy's? JFK, Robert and mainly Teddy were ruthless womanizers, taking what they wanted even from White House interns (JFK). Teddy kills a woman with which he was having an affair, runs away from the scene of the crime and then runs for Dem President.

Or how about John Edwards, actually putting payoffs for the illegitimate Child of one of his flings onto his campaign payroll....and then lying about it with the help of the entire Democrat party apparatus?

Outrage from the Left??????

Nope....crickets.

I hate Black leaders of the Nation of Islam like Louis Farrakhan who call White people "Devils"...yet one of their own Congressman Keith Ellison...is under active consideration as Chairman of the DNC. Why no condoemnation from the Left of his racist beliefs?

And I hate the right wing racists who killed African-Americans in a church......or the KKK who parade around the streets and openly support Donald Trump.......

But I do agree with you, racist of all color and nationalities are not needed in this world.

Reactions: Boomboom521
The media only reports of white racists. They want America to believe that only white racists exist. It is pernicious, false and shows how thoroughly corrupt our main stream media is.

Spot on and more Racist double standards on display PAX. I know so many Black Racists it'd make you keep a loaded gun next you at night!

An argument that isn't valid.

Or how about John Edwards, actually putting payoffs for the illegitimate Child of one of his flings onto his campaign payroll....and then lying about it with the help of the entire Democrat party apparatus?

Outrage from the Left??????

Nope....crickets.

Pretty sure he lost almost all support when this came out, and was out of the running for the Democratic ticket.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT