ADVERTISEMENT

Will donny claim bankruptcy

Please, even a liberal understands this is excessive. Mar a lago is worth north of 700 million, not 20 million this old judge said. Should never hold up on appeal
What a joke...we both knew that this far left idiot judge was going to award what far left Dem James wanted.
This will NEVER hold up in the SCOTUS.

• Wow
Reactions: moe
Please, even a liberal understands this is excessive. Mar a lago is worth north of 700 million, not 20 million this old judge said. Should never hold up on appeal
Funny you mention Mar a Lago. He could sell it for $750M on its own, or $500M with Melanie. He’ll have to put significant $’s in escrow in order to file an appeal.

And no, those outside the Cult of Trump don’t think this judgement was excessive.

Reactions: sammyk
Funny you mention Mar a Lago. He could sell it for $750M on its own, or $500M with Melanie. He’ll have to put significant $’s in escrow in order to file an appeal.

And no, those outside the Cult of Trump don’t think this judgement was excessive.
That liberal judge valued it at 18-20 mill. It’s totally ridiculous. closer to a billion

Yes....many do....I bet you even think it's excessive. I wonder when James will go after other the have the exact same thing...you also know that there are plenty others...I would love to see her record on going after others.

The Trump Organization has 22,450 employees. Hopefully none of them go bankrupt because the Democrats continue to interfere with the election.

How could he sell it for $750 million when the judge valued it at $20 million?
You are off your rocker.

OK fair enough. So tell us who was defrauded? Why does Trump have to pay over 300 million in damages and who does he owe this money to? I'll 100% guarantee you can't answer that. No one lost over 300 million dollars loaning money to Trump! NO ONE

Can you tell us who did? It's not "excessive" right? OK fine, so then who is owed this money? His lenders? The Manhattan DA? @sammyk ? Who??????

@Soaring Eagle 74 ...clueless
giphy.gif

Maybe whatever school system gave you a H.S. diploma should get the money? 🤔

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT