ADVERTISEMENT

Donny trump stealing money from the RNC

sammyk

All-Conference
Oct 26, 2001
Well using it to pay his leagl fees. This is awesome exhaust all funds for that dotard and screw over all other possible candidates in other races. Nice job Donny could not have destroyed the RNC without you. SO to the trumptsrds please send check to
Donny Trump
POB: I will never pay you back
Zip: You are all fools

Well using it to pay his leagl fees. This is awesome exhaust all funds for that dotard and screw over all other possible candidates in other races. Nice job Donny could not have destroyed the RNC without you. SO to the trumptsrds please send check to
Donny Trump
I see you’re still masturbating to Trump?

No but MAGA movement is. Maybe he can get a 10% discount on lube hahahaha

The Maga crew getting tired they know donny is a dolt. He is now going to go with this message to his cult followers. Even if guilty there was no crime. HAHAHAHAHAHAH who believes this guy

Trump makes 'em pay for his kids' legal fees too. He's a black hole for rube dollars. He's gonna grift as hard as he can now cause you never know when the gravy train will end. He'll need cash for trading favors in the pokie.

Reactions: sammyk
Trump makes 'em pay for his kids' legal fees too. He's a black hole for rube dollars. He's gonna grift as hard as he can now cause you never know when the gravy train will end. He'll need cash for trading favors in the pokie.
I wish that we could get a normal Republican running for office.

I wish that we could get a normal Republican running for office.
It could get exciting if Trump takes an L in a criminal trial. That would peel off enough support to where they know they're toast to Joe or any Dem. It would be the most glorious thing watching Repubs search for the spine to finally dump Trump and pick another NH? if that's even possible at that point or just watch Trump go down in flames again but even worse this time. good times

Trump is going to win the election and you can thank the TDS crowd for getting him elected again.

Donny Trump
Poor dumb samtard.

Did wittle media give you a new taking point pedocreep?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT