ADVERTISEMENT

So 355 million plus 83 million

sammyk

All-Conference
Oct 26, 2001
Is a lot of millions. Pay up donny you supposedly have it (he doesn’t have it )

AlinaHabba

This verdict is a manifest injustice - plain and simple.

It is the culmination of a multi-year, politically fueled witch hunt that was designed to "take down Donald Trump,” before Letitia James ever stepped foot into the Attorney General’s office.

Countless hours of testimony proved that there was no wrongdoing, no crime, and no victim.

Given the grave stakes, we trust that the Appellate Division will overturn this egregious verdict and end this relentless persecution against my clients.

Let me make one thing perfectly clear: this is not just about Donald Trump - if this decision stands, it will serve as a signal to every single American that New York is no longer open for business.

Woo hoo! Just getting started and We haven’t even gotten to the good stuff yet.

It's weird you Democrats are celebrating the fact that 22,500 people could lose their job. Have you considered that maybe you are extremely mentally ill?

The Trump Organization has 22,450 employees.

Is a lot of millions. Pay up donny you supposedly have it (he doesn’t have it )
How much do you think Pedo Joe, the "Big guy", and Traitor, would be convicted of and owe under the same set of circumstances?

Don't answer until you're sober from MSM brainwashing and you've actually sat down and thought about it, analyzed the facts, and came up with an objective conclusion.

How much do you think Pedo Joe, the "Big guy", and Traitor, would be convicted of and owe under the same set of circumstances?

Don't answer until you're sober from MSM brainwashing and you've actually sat down and thought about it, analyzed the facts, and came up with an objective conclusion.
Donny the rapist

Awwwww your Jesus is a fraud
Just what makes Jesus a fraud? I'll 100% guarantee you won't/can't answer that.

So then my next question is why did you say that? It's either blind hatred for someone who only offers you Salvation from your disgraceful blasphemy, or you're too ignorant to even realize what you're saying?
giphy.gif

@sammyk
Honestly...I'm a bot...so I say what I've been programmed to say...nothing more, nothing less!
giphy.gif

Just getting started and We haven’t even gotten to the good stuff yet.
You must have missed fabulous Fanni and her amnesia riddled beau testifying in court about their Trump inspired whirlwind Love affair on your dime! 🤔

It was so good, they made sure Fanni didn't need an encore appearance!

Plus $100M in interest, plus $100M in lawyer’s fees. About $648M. He’s blowing through Fred’s legacy pretty fast.
Why can't you tell us who gets paid these damages? There has to be a reason you won't answer that besides the fact you're a brainwashed bot. So who's getting paid? Who was "defrauded"? Why don't you have an answer?

@Soaring Eagle 74
giphy.gif

Well rock on then dude!

Why can't you tell us who gets paid these damages? There has to be a reason you won't answer that besides the fact you're a brainwashed bot. So who's getting paid? Who was "defrauded"? Why don't you have an answer?

@Soaring Eagle 74
giphy.gif

Well rock on then dude!

All Business owners in New York should flee ASAP. It's obvious the Communist that control the government are on a mission to seize the means of production.

Reactions: atlkvb
All Business owners in New York should flee ASAP. It's obvious the Communist that control the government are on a mission to seize the means of production.
It's absolutely amazing to me how these Leftists are gloating over Trump's "conviction" but they don't have a clue who his "victim" is? Is that not the classic definition of a mind controlled bot? 🤔

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT