ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football vs. Texas Tech

We have former PSU OC now. Do you see the problem there.
Difference is that Yurcich has been good everywhere he’s been. PSU is rolling this year with Yurcich as OC. Pedo St suffered with Ciarrocca as OC.

Brown is still the OC and HC unfortunately.

Reactions: KingCoal
Difference is that Yurcich has been good everywhere he’s been. PSU is rolling this year with Yurcich as OC. Pedo St suffered with Ciarrocca as OC.

Brown is still the OC and HC unfortunately.
Brown is splitting OC. Parker calls the red zone plays.

You still lack proof. I don't have to deny bullshit that's not provable.
Seriously? Wow. A simple search at the top returned dozens of posts of your defense of Brown over and over again. Yeah, you didn't think he was "the man" for the job. Right..... :joy:

Greene can run but his passing sucks as well. But Leddie is better when they have to account for Greene.

Not scoring TD's in red zone is a huge problem. Penalties and stupid calls with poor player decisions have killed red zone drives.

Greene can run but his passing sucks as well. But Leddie is better when they have to account for Greene.

Not scoring TD's in red zone is a huge problem. Penalties and stupid calls with poor player decisions have killed red zone drives.
They haven’t let Greene pass. When he has passed it hasn’t been bad.

Reactions: Rootmaster

Does it? Maybe it does. We've certainly not seen him throw much this year.

But we've also not seen Doege fling it across the field to keep defenses on their heels. What we have seen is a QB who checks down to his third option the majority of the time, take horrible sacks, throws near season ruining interceptions, muffs snaps, and get stripped.

The other (Greene) throws the occasional incompletion and runs for 12 yards nearly every attempt.

After today, no one can objectively tell me that Doege gives WVU a better chance to win that Greene.

And I didn't even know about Greene until late August. kneel's sjw mission had set me off WVU football that much. But what I have seen is that Greene gives the team I formerly loved a shot to the arm that Doege does not provide.

WVU is 15 points away from being undefeated and some of you act like they are worst than Long Island, which WVU beat 66-0. Defense is awesome. If Neal Brown and staff can improve the Ah, Shucks offense then a lot more W's will happen. This is a team that NO ONE has run roughshod over, just squeezed past by 6, 3 and 3 points, including top 25 teams.. WVU is nobody's patsy. It just needs to improve on offense to have a winning streak. See the silver lining. Stop staring into the dark clouds.

WVU is 15 points away from being undefeated and some of you act like they are worst than Long Island, which WVU beat 66-0. Defense is awesome. If Neal Brown and staff can improve the Ah, Shucks offense then a lot more W's will happen. This is a team that NO ONE has run roughshod over, just squeezed past by 6, 3 and 3 points, including top 25 teams.. WVU is nobody's patsy. It just needs to improve on offense to have a winning streak. See the silver lining. Stop staring into the dark clouds.
They're also 6 points away from being 1-4. What's your point skippy.

As far as Greene's "inability" to pass goes. Watch Major Harris and Pat White their first years. Green would look like Marc Bulger compared to them at this point IF they let him pass.

As far as Greene's "inability" to pass goes. Watch Major Harris and Pat White their first years. Green would look like Marc Bulger compared to them at this point IF they let him pass.
It still hasn't been good

It still hasn't been good
I think he would be more like a tiny Skylar Howard. Being a supposed 6'0 ft 185 lbs. That 6 foot is being stretched by about 2 inches. After a couple head pounding head jarring hits he be gone for the season.

I think he would be more like a tiny Skylar Howard. Being a supposed 6'0 ft 185 lbs. That 6 foot is being stretched by about 2 inches. After a couple head pounding head jarring hits he be gone for the season.
I would just like to actually see him have a real chance at all instead of just a few plays here and there. Only then will anyone actually know. Otherwise we are all just guessing on what we think would happen. I would like to see him have a chance to throw the ball more also. He's very shifty as a runner so its hard to get a good hit on him. His rush average is excellent in the time he's been given. He aint no Kyler Murray but he has a similar skillset in that way, and even a big arm. Dude can throw the ball 60 yards in the air standing flat footed. There were videos all over twitter showing that. But at the same time, I'm all for seeing what Crowder can do as well. We know what we have in Doege, but not the other guys. Brown is the only on who can make that call though.

I would just like to actually see him have a real chance at all instead of just a few plays here and there. Only then will anyone actually know. Otherwise we are all just guessing on what we think would happen. I would like to see him have a chance to throw the ball more also. He's very shifty as a runner so its hard to get a good hit on him. His rush average is excellent in the time he's been given. He aint no Kyler Murray but he has a similar skillset in that way, and even a big arm. Dude can throw the ball 60 yards in the air standing flat footed. There were videos all over twitter showing that. But at the same time, I'm all for seeing what Crowder can do as well. We know what we have in Doege, but not the other guys. Brown is the only on who can make that call though.
Might as well try it now as season is basically a dud.

Officially off the climb and in a holding pattern until they can prove otherwise. You expect losses to OU but Texas Tech 3 years in a row unacceptable.

It's how we lost. It feels empty. It feels like the entire staircase has been climbed.

Hopefully not. I HOPE I look back and think what I just said was ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT