ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football vs. Texas Tech

Neal is still on the hot seat IMO. Win next week will be the only thing gets him off of it.

Reactions: Rootmaster
This is when we could use those timeouts. This is why Neal should be on the hot seat. His clock management has always been bad.

Looks like the defense is finally having a subpar game and it's going to cost us like we knew it would.
Defense has been fine. Doege turnover early in game and offense inability to do anything in the first half done is in. And our head coach burning timeouts because his play book is so large we can’t get a play in.

Okay, spin it…. Tell me how this was a great performance by wvu and how brown is the greatest coach ever
Neal Brown opened up the playbook in the second half because he was totally embarrassed and knew he had to be more risky, and it worked got the crowd and players fired up. But it wasnt enough to overcome his terrible game and clock management, and it shouldnt take sucking so bad for him to start pushing the ball downfield. I thought he was an air raid coach? Until the second half of this game, he's looked like Jeff Mullen's little brother. There is no defense for him. TTU sucks.

Reactions: LHANDSDC
Might as be down 100. Down 3 with under 20 secs is always tough, but defenses are still concerned. This this offense and coordinator, you couldn't have a surer thing beyond all zeros on the board.

Quick observations:

1. We have no quarterback.

2. If we had a good/competent coach, we win the game.

3. Matt Wells is HCNB's daddy.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Okay, spin it…. Tell me how this was a great performance by wvu and how brown is the greatest coach ever
Who ever claimed him the greatest? But yeah if his ass ain't seriously close to the exit something smells. Take the money loss and move on.

What a poorly coached team WVU is. Just awful. Guy takes a knee. Boom down at the 9. Horribly coached kid. He didn’t know. Then QB doesn’t spike it after long gain with 10 seconds left. This program is in bad shape.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT